Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1745773 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #6345 on: June 08, 2014, 06:03:54 am »

They said to our board guards that they are going to the inauguration of the president then they somehow appeared near Sloviansk..... Hiding real intention of a visit to a country is a crime

Sadly I suspect that those will be released due to European pressure as those bastards from Lie News. Europeans doesn't seem to understand that all that Russians in the area have no relationship to journalism. Those are spies, spreaders of disinformation and coordinators of terrorists.

Here are an example of real journalism - https://news.vice.com/video/russian-roulette-dispatch-46
Vice news is cool as always. This dispatch is about how Ukrainian army is supplied.
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6346 on: June 08, 2014, 07:09:28 am »

Russia does not have ethnic territories, because there are no ethnic Russians. Russians are citizens of Russia, simple as that. Ethnicity, gender, all these animal-like things do not matter!

You know that the majority of Russians do not share your view. Even if they do, there's enough that do not think that way to the point that Russia has a powerful far-right - Russia for the Russians and all that.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6347 on: June 08, 2014, 08:05:10 am »

Russia does not have ethnic territories, because there are no ethnic Russians. Russians are citizens of Russia, simple as that. Ethnicity, gender, all these animal-like things do not matter!

You know that the majority of Russians do not share your view. Even if they do, there's enough that do not think that way to the point that Russia has a powerful far-right - Russia for the Russians and all that.

Nationalism is a crime in Russia, and for good reasons.
._.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6348 on: June 08, 2014, 08:16:59 am »

Yeah, because Nationalism and Empires can't live together. Russian nationalism will destroy Russia in it's current form.  So, naturally, it is suppressed hard

Of cause, Pro-Putin Xenophobes, racists and imperialists who call themselves nationalists can do just anything. For my friends, everything. For my enemies, the law. (c)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6349 on: June 08, 2014, 08:17:49 am »

I find russian "anti-nationalism" to be the most hilarious thing ever. It's as if Russia wasn't a country, but a natural state of being. And that the whole world would be a part of if it wasn't for that darned nationalism.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #6350 on: June 08, 2014, 08:18:19 am »

Wait really? That's...kinda awesome. Also a bit silly and unenforceable, but pretty cool nonetheless. I mean most of what I've heard of Russia is pretty much "everyone is Christian Ultra-Conservative" or well, at least I've heard its laws and such are set up that way. But then all I know about Russia I learned from Colbert, so I'm basically clueless.

Ok, after the ninjas I have to take that back a bit, but its...a start...kinda? :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6351 on: June 08, 2014, 08:23:08 am »

I find russian "anti-nationalism" to be the most hilarious thing ever. It's as if Russia wasn't a country, but a natural state of being. And that the whole world would be a part of if it wasn't for that darned nationalism.
There are five states of matter, solid, liquid, gas, plasma and Russia.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6352 on: June 08, 2014, 08:29:12 am »

You forgot degenerate matter and singularities. Yes, singularities fuck the universe so hard it creates its own unique matter.
What about vacuum and frozen plasma?

._.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6353 on: June 08, 2014, 08:34:12 am »

You just called the ethnic Russians in Ukraine non-existent and also killed Putins reasons for invading in the first place.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6354 on: June 08, 2014, 08:34:52 am »

Vacuum can interact with normal matter. Have you heard of Dirac sea?

And I was wrong about frozen plasma. It's Bose–Einstein condensate.
._.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6355 on: June 08, 2014, 08:36:38 am »

Photons can interact with matter too, that doesn't make them matter.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6356 on: June 08, 2014, 08:38:20 am »

There's also that dark matter stuff and anti-matter.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6357 on: June 08, 2014, 08:40:03 am »

There's also that dark matter stuff and anti-matter.
There's no way these things are states of matter.
._.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6358 on: June 08, 2014, 08:43:05 am »

I was sort of randomly inserting that since you guys were talking about matter and stuff.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6359 on: June 08, 2014, 08:46:26 am »

I was sort of randomly inserting that since you guys were talking about matter and stuff.
We could talk about the matter in philosophy.

But I think this derail must be stopped at all costs, lest it consume our souls and feast on our wordflesh.
._.
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 1393