Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416564 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #7830 on: June 02, 2014, 04:52:03 pm »

: "Gregor, I..."

She shook her head. He'd lost too much already. They could talk about this later with less people around.

: "...am just glad you're alright. Why don't we get Ami to look at your wounds on the way around?"

She took his hand and walked out of the burning study, shooting a wicked eye at Leo. If he ever thought about continuing his mother's work, Charlotte would be ready.

: "Mannan, I'm thinking about joining you. What do you say, Gregor? They did take care of us. We'd have plenty of resources to look for the surviving members of your family. I could teach Lord Tunhausen's future children to shoot a bow, and you could do what you want. Live in quiet, if you wish."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 06:03:43 pm by freeformschooler »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7831 on: June 02, 2014, 04:57:47 pm »

As he was leaving, Alex paused.
:"Wait a minute... Where's Anja?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7832 on: June 02, 2014, 05:46:11 pm »

Gregor squeezed Charlotte in a quick hug as they walked.

: "I'm just happy you're alright too. Though we should probably get that gash of your's checked out as well."
He thought for a moment before nodding in response to Charlotte's question.

: "Those are all good points. Lord Tunhaussen, you're not  planning to invade more fortresses any time soon, right?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7833 on: June 02, 2014, 06:17:22 pm »

"Oh? No, not particularily - especially that I'm not going back to my castle. I had to sell it along with my title, remember? You're free to join me but I'm going to embark on a pilgrimage, maybe find a small village to spread the faith to... hardly anything exciting for two hardened warriors like you two." He rubbed his chin.

"If you really want, though..."

---

"Anja, you mean the redhead girl?" Dalban spoke, hearing the question.

"I saw her downstairs at her wagon, she's been helping people tie up rest of mercenaries and help the castle's servants with some things."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7834 on: June 02, 2014, 06:27:04 pm »

: "Hm... I don't care. That sounds fine. What do you want to do, Gregor? Spend the rest of our youth traveling or settle down somewhere nice?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7835 on: June 02, 2014, 11:51:57 pm »

"Well, looks like the crazy witch is finally dead. I hope the Plague Dragon bless us after that."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7836 on: June 03, 2014, 12:14:04 am »

: "Hm... I don't care. That sounds fine. What do you want to do, Gregor? Spend the rest of our youth traveling or settle down somewhere nice?"

: "Well...we should probably travel at least a little, if only so we can find someplace nice to eventually settle." He chuckled, slightly sheepishly. "Besides, I sort of promised Chris that I'd serve as his best man when he marries Ami. We'll have to travel to Tantallos' realm for that, even if we go nowhere else."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7837 on: June 03, 2014, 12:54:26 am »

:"Thanks."
Alexander made his way downstairs, to find Anja.
:"Hey, uh, Anja. Need any help?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7838 on: June 03, 2014, 05:40:31 am »

"No, I'm done here. Actually I even packed some food, we can go any moment!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7839 on: June 03, 2014, 12:09:11 pm »

Olison made his way down staircase after staircase until he found the courtyard. He could see his horse quietly munching away on the grass, along with Chris looking upwards into the sky.

Olison took a look around for a moment, remembering what this place looked like when Prixima first hired him while he was on the run from Berebia, then how damaged it was after the first attack by Tunhausen and Rosecross. He grunted in deference to the memory, walking over to Chris.
: "Suppose this will be the last we'll see of this place then." Olison mused on approach, breaking the silence with a chuckle, "That is, unless Leo decides to put a bounty on us, too."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7840 on: June 03, 2014, 12:15:13 pm »

"I think he knows better than that."

Chris turned to look at Olison.

"After all, we did just kill possibly the most powerful, insane magician in the land, and from what I hear your group cleaned up her army. Leo would have to be a bigger idiot than his mother to come after us."

"But... yes. I don't know. In some strange way... I almost feel like I'll miss Kesselring. It was the first place I ever really put down any roots."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7841 on: June 03, 2014, 12:26:04 pm »

: "Aye." Olison nodded, "In the earlier times I was here, it was starting to feel a lot like my times up north. Maybe even better, seeing how my skills were put to the test. However many getaway plans I've had to come up with..."
: "I wouldn't worry, though. Servant to a new liege, and to be wed no less!" Olison exhaled a little amused half-breath, "To think when I first met you, you were little interested in more than your spy work and the rain."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7842 on: June 03, 2014, 12:33:51 pm »

Chris shook his head.

"Yeah... I was pretty... closed off. I've been an idiot for a long time, haven't I."

It wasn't a question.

"The two of us... we've been through a lot in the past three years, that's for sure. It'll be strange, not having you have my back anymore."

"Then again, maybe we'll be lucky and won't have to fight anymore."

"I don't know about you, but I'm almost ready to put all that behind me. I just want to live in peace with my wife, maybe be a teacher with the Forsaken. These skills I have... they can still be used for good things, and if another Prixima comes along... well, maybe a student of mine could help out."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7843 on: June 03, 2014, 12:51:01 pm »

Olison looked up into the sky for a moment.
: "Hmm." The cavalier grunted, "Peace may be too far of a goal for someone such as yourself. Someone of your skill and capability will always have trouble lingering not too far behind."

Olison pulled his head back down with a smirk.
: "But at the same time, that skill can make a difference. You can choose to make the peace for whomever you want to keep safe. Your wife, your liege, your students... I know you will not let it go to waste. And I certainly won't let mine. I had a home once, perhaps now is the time for me to go back and make things right."

The paladin shook his head.
: "Oh, and I wouldn't worry about the distance either. Did you know? Berebian tales tell of spirits always fighting on beside their brothers in arms. And if word is ever sent, I can assure you you'll hear Steil's hooves by the next morn."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7844 on: June 03, 2014, 12:58:54 pm »

"You're probably right. There will always be something to do for people like us. ...And if we don't take care of things, someone else will just have to."

"You know that goes both ways, right? If you need me, you'll know where to come find me!"

"So, going back to Berebia... What are your plans there, exactly?"
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 559