Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416678 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4875 on: July 13, 2013, 09:39:32 pm »

Valor's eyes narrowed, apparently in confusion. "Waaaaaait. Two guys... can be a thing?"

"Uh... yes. It is a thing."
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4876 on: July 13, 2013, 09:40:17 pm »

Valor's eyes narrowed, apparently in confusion. "Waaaaaait. Two guys... can be a thing?"

: "Ann two girlsh! Butssory Seyna, imm taken."

"By the way, that's one, Charlotte. You didn't specify they had to say yes."

: "Thass acceptable!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4877 on: July 13, 2013, 09:43:37 pm »

"..I'm gonna hafta pass." Valor replied to Chris. He hadn't once felt the desire to hold Chris' hand or kiss him or anything.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4878 on: July 13, 2013, 09:44:33 pm »

"Fair enough. To be honest I don't think anything I can come up with would actually work on any of you guys... you all know me too well! But I'll think of something, trust me."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4879 on: July 13, 2013, 09:48:46 pm »

: "Alright, let's see here..."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The bottle spun, and despite putting a good amount of force behind it it ended up pointing right back at Chris.

: "Well then, fair's fair. What's your irrational fear, Chris?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4880 on: July 13, 2013, 09:52:08 pm »

Chris laughed.

"Didn't expect it to be my turn again so soon... Hmm. Thinking of things unlikely to happen is difficult for me."

"I would have to say that my belief about my lack of a soul may be an irrational fear. I truly believe that I do not have one, but for all I know I was merely traumatized in my childhood and I am no different from anyone else. So... the fear that I am little different from the undead I've killed. That is my irrational fear."

Chris spun the bottle. It landed pointing at Charlotte.

"Well, well. So, Charlotte. What's the most embarrassing thing YOU'VE ever done?"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 10:33:20 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4881 on: July 13, 2013, 10:03:11 pm »

@Brawl

The knee connected with Sal's breastplate, sending the man backwards away from the knight, him having let go of the man's arms, and almost falling backwards from putting himself off center with his preparations of the headbutt. Regaining his balance, he looked the knight over with his grin still present on his face. Being on the constant offensive and trying to keep his initiative however is starting to take its toll, and Alex is obviously well versed in defending himself so the effort hasn't been for much gain. Time for a change of tactics.

The wyvern rider put up his fists in a defensive stance as he awaited the knight's offense. "Jus' keeps gettin' interestin', don' it?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4882 on: July 13, 2013, 10:21:51 pm »

:"It sure does.:
With that, Alexander moved forwards, balling up his hands together and coming with a downwards double-fisted hammer blow.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4883 on: July 13, 2013, 10:31:53 pm »

@ Chris

: "Geez, Chris. Sorry, I didn't mean to bring up such nasty thoughts."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 10:35:45 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4884 on: July 13, 2013, 10:36:40 pm »

Chris shrugged.

"Don't worry about it, Gregor. I'm fine with it."

He picked up the bottle, put it to his lips, tilted his head back, and turned it upside down until he had drank the whole thing.

"Whoo, that's good. I wonder what year it was made."

Chris reached behind the log and felt around until he got another bottle out.

"Luck'ly I packed extras, eh?"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 10:39:10 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4885 on: July 13, 2013, 10:51:03 pm »

"I guess this bottle is afraid of druids."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4886 on: July 13, 2013, 10:53:53 pm »

"Hey, Ch'rlotte. After ya answer, why don'tcha jus' pick Tant'llos there? See who's afraid of what then!"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4887 on: July 13, 2013, 10:55:09 pm »

"Well, well. So, Charlotte. What's the most embarrassing thing YOU'VE ever done?"

: "Oh! OK. One time, in th woods, after the Kessering guards started surveyin closer to where I was at? I did sumthin really dum. I tried to get caught! I know thass stupid. But I wass so lonely back en. I coulda ruined everything id worked to build in the foress. Still chicken out at the lass minute, but I think th guard saw me. Never went back to the same place again. I wonder if thass how Prixima knew someone was traipsin around the forst?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The bottle spins around and almost comes back to Charlotte again, stopping just (juss?) short.

: "GREGOR!"

Charlotte sits up straight and looks him in the eye, surprisingly serious for once.

: "Uhhmm."

Her breath visibly slows. She pauses for a moment.

: "...Truf. How do you... um. I mean. We been doin crazy stuf fer fer months, but we's always been bussy. Not much time to just sit down n talk an think about thinks cept in Anja's wagon. An I means, so much hass gone on, but we don talk about the serious stuff when iss just us, cause thass the only time AWAY from lifes serious stuff."

Uhh. Um. Uhh.

: "But I been thinkin maybe were runnin low on time before everythin gets REALLY serious and bigger than just uss sittin around a campfire. So uh. Um. I guess I gottsa ask. How doya REALLY feel about me? How do you wan us to be in a month, a year - assuman this all blows over? "

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4888 on: July 13, 2013, 11:28:01 pm »

@Brawl

Salvatore saw the blow coming and, in keeping with his continuation of slightly unorthodox tactics against the knight since more conventional are lacking, the rider stepped forwards towards the knight and into the blow to intercept it early. There was a clang and pain as Alex's lower forearm smashed into the rider's shoulder. Better than the alternative at least, and a possible opening...

Salvatore gave a swing at the knight's head with his other arm, the one who's shoulder didn't just get whacked, with a mean hook. He knows he's probably going to regret getting this close, but may as well exploit it while he can.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4889 on: July 13, 2013, 11:47:55 pm »

Finally Alexander actually seriously took a hit, taking a gauntlet directly to the face. This caused him to rear backwards, and in an act of desperation go for a body slam. With all his armor.
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 559