Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416643 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4860 on: July 13, 2013, 08:45:00 pm »

"Gonna have to ask you to clarify, Char. Do you mean people I've slept with because they either paid me or I wanted to, or do you mean people I've actually considered important to me to want to live with?"

: "Well ship. I didn know thassa thing, juss kinda thought ya wentaround lookin for people all the time. How abbot 'both' then? Maxxamal embaraasment."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: July 13, 2013, 08:45:27 pm »

"I do not think any of us is going to forget about this weird but really amusing night."

"Except for the drunk ones. I reckon they'll forget it by tomorrow morning."
I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: July 13, 2013, 08:46:32 pm »

The weight of Salvatore in armor was enough to send Alexander staggering backwards and back onto the defense, as he raised his arms in front of his face again.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: July 13, 2013, 08:53:53 pm »

"Very well. I've slept with about twenty men and two women for money, sixteen men and twelve women because I wanted to and had the opportunity, and I've yet to actually date anyone. I haven't done anything with anyone present or still back at the castle."

He didn't comment on the Valor situation. Let the swordsman figure it out for himself, that was the only solution.

"Go ahead and give me the dare anyway, though. I'd hate to miss the opportunity to see what it is."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: July 13, 2013, 09:03:42 pm »

@Brawl

Salvatore kept on the offensive after recovering from the slam himself, moved to stay on the initiative with Alexander. He flew both arms out towards the man's face, but instead of punches they were attempting to grapple the man's arms away from his head and off to the sides, trying to keep them away while Sal is obviously preparing to attempt a headbutt as his next attack.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:05:55 pm by Xanmyral »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: July 13, 2013, 09:09:41 pm »

"Oh, well, I'm not the one who spun the bottle, but if you're such a master spy, try to steal one thing from everyone here without us noticing before this camping thing is over. I'd be more impressed to see you actually pull it off."
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: July 13, 2013, 09:11:33 pm »

"Oh, well, I'm not the one who spun the bottle, but if you're such a master spy, try to steal one thing from everyone here without us noticing before this camping thing is over. I'd be more impressed to see you actually pull it off."

: "Oh common thats like mine bu worser! Holl on."

"Go ahead and give me the dare anyway, though. I'd hate to miss the opportunity to see what it is."

: "Ok ok ok. This is even beber cause of your TRUF anser. I mean sixteen twelve twenty two is.... like........................................... A HUNDRED PEOPLE RIGHT???"

Charlotte's Moral Center briefly told her "no don't do this," but her Inebriation Cortex quenched this thought immediately.

: "Ppfffp arright. So you really know howta getaround. Think off a therotical scenario where ya were tryin to seduse erryone here - Ami, Gregga, Seena, Tant, Valor and me. Then walk around the camp ann tell eachof us what pickup lines yad use to do it. Come on smooth guy. I wanna see your face and erryone elses!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: July 13, 2013, 09:18:54 pm »

"Do you really want me going through Valor's pockets, Seyena? ...Or yours, for that matter?"

Chris raised an eyebrow at her, but right about that time Charlotte interrupted with the dare. Chris scratched the back of his head.

"OK. Give me some time to think about it - I think it's fair enough since I answered the question. In the meantime..."

Chris spun the bottle. He gave it only a slight spin, to ensure it stopped quickly... and it did, on Gregor. Chris grinned to himself.

"All right, Gregor... let's see... what's your greatest irrational fear?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: July 13, 2013, 09:20:17 pm »

: "...Define 'irrational'?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: July 13, 2013, 09:21:56 pm »

"Well, there was this one maid at Kesselring who was deathly afraid of sharks despite living far inland. So what makes you scream like a little girl and run away? Spiders, snakes, heights...?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: July 13, 2013, 09:32:02 pm »

: "Oh! That sort of thing. Okay..."

Gregor looked over his shoulder, as if checking to make sure that whatever it was wasn't out there...a gesture that was only half-joking at this time of night.

: "Bats. I don't like them."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: July 13, 2013, 09:33:28 pm »

"Fair enough. Your spin."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: July 13, 2013, 09:37:48 pm »

Valor's eyes narrowed, apparently in confusion. "Waaaaaait. Two guys... can be a thing?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: July 13, 2013, 09:39:06 pm »

Alexander's arms may have been pinned; but his legs were certainly not, and carrying the weight they did, his legs had grown quite strong. And as such, Alexander attempted to knee Salvatore in the stomach to get him off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: July 13, 2013, 09:39:18 pm »

Chris pounced.

"If you'd like to find out, we can go away from the group for a bit."

"By the way, that's one, Charlotte. You didn't specify they had to say yes."
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 559