Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416823 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3645 on: June 03, 2013, 07:58:48 pm »

Derick's eyes snapped open.

"Guh, sorry, I was barely able to get to sleep last night."
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: June 03, 2013, 08:04:40 pm »

"Right, well... what are you going to do in the future? Tantallos, Valor, Salvatore, Seyena, Olison, and myself are going to Tantallos's homelands to fight the undead. Pay is 8,000 gold to start with, may go higher based on the opposition. Gregor, Charlotte, and Alexander are joining the Royal Guard. Ami and Riven haven't said what they're doing yet. So... what about you?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: June 03, 2013, 08:07:31 pm »

"Right, well... what are you going to do in the future? Tantallos, Valor, Salvatore, Seyena, Olison, and myself are going to Tantallos's homelands to fight the undead. Pay is 8,000 gold to start with, may go higher based on the opposition. Gregor, Charlotte, and Alexander are joining the Royal Guard. Ami and Riven haven't said what they're doing yet. So... what about you?"

"Speaking of money, we need to divide up the cash from the Prixima job. Obviously, when we started, several of us were in Prixima's employ. But now they're not, and I bet they'll need some money. So, how are we dividing it?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: June 03, 2013, 08:09:57 pm »

Chris shrugged.

"I don't particularly need a share, I think. I can get the basic necessities for life through other means, not the least of which is surviving off the land."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: June 03, 2013, 08:11:02 pm »

"I... I have something I need to do. I'm going to go find out who killed Sarius. I figured out my plan last night, first I'll go to the Inn where the attack occurred. Then I'll retrace our steps across Mercia and check in with any contacts Sarius had that I know of to find out who might have had reason to kill him. I'll try to send word to you guys if something comes up."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:34:41 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: June 03, 2013, 08:11:27 pm »

Alexander shrugged at the mention of pay.
: "I'm about to get a new job, anyway."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: June 03, 2013, 08:16:31 pm »

"I... I have something I need to do. I'm going to go find out who killed Sarius. I figured out my plan last night, first I'll go to the Inn where the attack occurred. Then I'll retrace our steps across Mercia and check in with any contacts Sarius had that I know of to find out who might have had reason to kill him. I'll try to send word to you guys if something comes up."

Chris nodded.

"All right. Stay safe, Derick. And good luck in your journey."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: June 03, 2013, 08:18:02 pm »

"Speaking of money, we need to divide up the cash from the Prixima job. Obviously, when we started, several of us were in Prixima's employ. But now they're not, and I bet they'll need some money. So, how are we dividing it?"
Olison chuckled at Valor's suggestion
: "Keep your gold. Hells, I never even took money before I was employed, only food and shelter directly. It's surprising how many innkeepers are partial to that form of payment."
: "Best of luck to you, Derick." Olison nodded towards him "And don't let that fancy sword get to your head." He added with a laugh.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: June 03, 2013, 08:19:27 pm »

"Indeed. Keep your sword and wits sharp, okay?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: June 03, 2013, 08:19:36 pm »

"Keep in mind you should also think about the present, not only the future, you may need some money for weapons too. When we hit the now named Death Throat, I will look for any of the Forsakens guards and send them a message about the area being safe again, and if everything works as planned, we will get on the castle, get your payment. As for Chris... if he is willing to join the Forsakens I will initiate the process during the time we will spend wandering around."

Tantallos nodded to Derick and gave a brief bow.

"Good luck on your mission, Derick wolfy ninja myrmidon small swordsman guy. I am sure the Plague Dragon will assist you."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:21:42 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: June 03, 2013, 08:23:03 pm »

Chris laughed, although his expression remained serious.

"I'll join, as long as I won't be tied to the castle. It will be nice to have a home to come back to, but I still have an entire world to explore before I settle down somewhere permanently."

"And what's the point in having a home to come back to if you never leave it in the first place?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: June 03, 2013, 08:23:05 pm »

"Good luck to you Derick. I hope you don't run into anyone stupid enough to challenge you."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: June 03, 2013, 08:30:18 pm »

Tantallos laughed and nodded to Chris.

"Of course you will not be tied to it. As you can I see I am not there, and I am supposed to be a king in a while. We give freedom to those who are willing to join us, as long as they are there to help them too. I am quite sure they will appreciate your spying skills."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: June 03, 2013, 08:30:44 pm »

"All right. Stay safe, Derick. And good luck in your journey."

: "Best of luck to you, Derick." Olison nodded towards him "And don't let that fancy sword get to your head." He added with a laugh.
"Indeed. Keep your sword and wits sharp, okay?"

"Good luck on your mission, Derick wolfy ninja myrmidon small swordsman guy. I am sure the Plague Dragon will assist you."

"Good luck to you Derick. I hope you don't run into anyone stupid enough to challenge you."

"Th Thank you. Everyone. I'll make sure to keep safe when I can."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:34:06 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: June 03, 2013, 08:33:14 pm »

Charlotte snapped awake and found her face covered in breakfast foods.

: "Guh- why is my face covered in breadcrumbs? I must have fallen asleep..."

She looked around and noticed everyone saying goodbye.

: "Is everyone leaving already? Oh. So it seems Tantallos was really serious about that thing with the undead."

Chris laughed, although his expression remained serious.

"I'll join, as long as I won't be tied to the castle. It will be nice to have a home to come back to, but I still have an entire world to explore before I settle down somewhere permanently."

: "Chris... I just hope you come back in one piece. You may think nothing of it, but I'd miss your insight if I didn't see you again. Good luck."

As for her own mission...

Gregor decided to seize this chance.

"If anyone is unsure about fighting undead, the offer to come along with Sir Jorinn, Charlotte, and I to join the Royal Guard still stands. It won't be easy, I grant you, but it pays well and you won't have to fight things out of a nightmare. Think about it."

: "It doesn't look like many are interested, sadly. Did I hear Sir Jorinn will be going? Perhaps that's good. Another knight in tow to handle to royal drama high military brings. I wish you the best, but Von Hexham, Jorinn and I are indeed going to join the Royal Guard."
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 559