Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416726 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3675 on: June 03, 2013, 09:29:00 pm »

: "And you... well... I'll have to think about you."
Sal grinned at the comment, having finished his food a while ago. "Hah, yeah seems we won' be seein' much o' each other as Oi thought. Got some partin' words fer yah though 'fore yah go, think it be somethin' yah should hear." The rider stood up and moved to a less crowded part of the inn, beckoning the heavily armored man.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: June 03, 2013, 09:34:31 pm »

Alexander somewhat hesitantly followed along- but followed along.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: June 03, 2013, 09:46:09 pm »

The rider nods as Alex moved to him, speaking. "Oi didn' plan on sayin' it if'in yah didn't need it, but no real toime it seems ta see if'in yah do turns out. It be somethin' told ta me when Oi was in a tough spot at crossroads wit' mah loife an no idea what ta do, when Oi left." The man simply left it at that, before continuing. "It may have meanin' ta yah as it did ta me. 'Er it moight not, can' say, could be wrong. But doesn' hurt, no?"

With that, the rider grew a far off, serene look, remembering times ago, intoning words he's said many times before, oddly bereft of his accent. Others could hear it if they were listening in. "Oh truly death, dreadful specter, can only be repaid by life, for nothing else stands as strong as that of life to the shadows of fate and the temper of time. Hold true, hold true, hold true ye of dark surroundings and cruel machinations, for all work is rewarded and all eyes watched over. Thou of dark thought and action though remorse, there is yet but hope, always hope, for all debts can be repaid, all sins atoned with work. Work of life."

And with that, the wyvern rider was back to his typical cheery attitude, smiling and enjoying the pace of life, clasping the armored man on his shoulder friendly then heading back to the group. "Best o' luck ta yah!" He is a weird one.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:47:57 pm by Xanmyral »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: June 03, 2013, 10:27:17 pm »

Alexander mainly stood there, confused.
...Maybe he'd understand it later...?
Alexander supposed he was busy now, anyway, and the fact that he still held a small though not hostile seed of resentment towards Salvatore for being Berebian did not help his consideration of the phrase- so he just rejoined the group.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: June 04, 2013, 03:03:24 am »

:"..."

Ami weights the choices.

:"Since I don't have anything better to do at the moment, I'll go with Tantallos's mission."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 03:22:57 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: June 04, 2013, 03:07:40 am »

Chris closed his eyes and let out a silent sigh of relief. He would've missed her - he would've understood her choice, but still missed her - if she had went with Gregor's group or Derick.

"I'm quite happy to hear that, Ami."

Not many things could make Chris legitimately happy, save certain memories from just over a decade ago and now this.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: June 04, 2013, 03:49:54 am »

: "I will accompany Chris and Tantallos to find these undead."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: June 04, 2013, 03:53:18 am »

Chris nodded to Riven.

"And that decides it for all of us. Gregor, Charlotte, Alexander, Daniel... best of luck to you on your travels. As for the rest of us, whenever everyone's ready, we'll move out."

He wondered which group Anja would go with...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: June 04, 2013, 04:03:00 am »

Only after a moment Anja noticed that Chris is staring at her.

"Oh, me? Well, it was Gregor the Sweetheart who asked me for a lift back here. And Charlotte told me yesterday they want to go to Garnes, sooo, I guess I will be going with the future fancy knights!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: June 04, 2013, 04:03:37 am »

"All right. Take care, Anja."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: June 04, 2013, 04:05:07 am »

Anja gave Chris a big hug.

"You too, mister Spy Fancyrobes! I will be outside, gotta prepare my horses." And with that, Anja left the inn.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: June 04, 2013, 04:08:46 am »

Chris returned it easily. Despite what some might expect, he didn't avoid physical contact with others; he just didn't initiate it if he was uncertain whether the other party wanted him to.

"You'll be in good hands while they're with you. As for me, well..."

Chris looked around the group he was traveling with.

"I think we'll be just fine."

(Now I gotta edit my .ahk file to point to the new mugs instead of the old ones :P)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: June 04, 2013, 05:25:04 am »

"...Well, there's no point in dragging things out any longer, or it will only get harder to get moving. Take care, everyone."
Gregor is ready to go become a royal guard.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: June 04, 2013, 06:00:17 am »

Something else occurred to Chris.

"Actually, one last thing before we split up. Valor raised the question of splitting the gold from Prixima's contract; everyone who wants a share of it should discuss it."

(Or we could just say OOC who should get what and let Haspen get to writing the interlude. :P I don't really need any gold - although I would like my weapons repaired, which I doubt I'm going to get >.> - and I'm giving Valor the Blade Ring I have in my inventory.)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: June 04, 2013, 06:01:25 am »

And so, the group of mercenaries, deserters, soldiers without cause and random vagabonds have left the inn. Bidding farewells, they have split, and wandered off into opposite direction, with one, lone myrmidon taking a stroll somewhere down the road.

One group went to the east, one to the south. Numerous perils will await them, albeit no one will chronicle their little victories and defeats.

But there's no time for despair!

Through perilous, they future shall be filled with adventure, fortune, fame and glory, not to mention untold riches. Who can complain about such life? It's mercenary life, allright, one of the better ones at least.

Who knows - maybe one day, they will all meet together again, to share stories and boast of their achievements, to drink wine and remind old days in atmosphere of joy...

Who knows... maybe it will be like that...

Unfortunately...

Someone else awaited the sunrise...

A lady dressed in black, silken dress stood in front of the window in her study, a pile of burnt debris behind her back. She had her right hand up, her eyes admiring the beauty of a dark blue stone as she turned it around. The sun, that just peeked from behind the horizon, lighted the stone up with the sunrays.

The woman smiled widely, her gaze fixed into that small speck of liquid light trapped within the Lapis Lazuli.

"Family honour... oh please, I could've said something less idiotic... well, no need to worry myself with that..." Prixima Kesselring moved away from the window and then slowly walked aross the study towards a small table. On the table, there was a silvery box.

She opened it, and placed the dark blue Dragonstone in it...

...and immediately, it began pulsating with stronger light than before, just like three other Dragonstones around it began to pulsate as well, one of dark red colour, other of dark purple, and the last one was bright yellow.

Prixima grinned.

And then, she chuckled.

And then, Prixima's quiet chuckle turned into outburst of the loud laughter, one of the maniacal, insane kind, as the Dragonstones kept pulsating in her box, reacting to each other's presence.

Two burly soldiers stationed outside her study heard her laughter. They looked at each other, and then shrugged, deciding not to disturb their mistress. What could they know?

After all... they are merely pawns.

~~ACT I COMPLETE~~

((IC Thread closed until I prepare the timeskip talk and such))
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 559