Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416933 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3420 on: June 01, 2013, 10:31:15 pm »

One word.
:"...Well."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: June 01, 2013, 10:31:31 pm »

"Don't think of this as your jacket being ruined. Think of it as... an excuse to add more belts to it!
"But more seriously, need some help?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: June 01, 2013, 10:36:29 pm »

"Don't think of this as your jacket being ruined. Think of it as... an excuse to add more belts to it!

Valor laughed at Derick's joke. "Ahaha, I think it has enough belts as it is. But yeah, a bit of help would be appreciated. I was never too good at this..." Valor held out the jacket, needle and thread.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: June 01, 2013, 10:40:50 pm »

Valor laughed at Derick's joke. "Ahaha, I think it has enough belts as it is. But yeah, a bit of help would be appreciated. I was never too good at this..." Valor held out the jacket, needle and thread.

Derick carefully took the items and started working on them.
"I'm pretty sure I can fix most of this. My stitching will look pretty obvious though."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: June 01, 2013, 10:44:14 pm »

Valor shrugged. "Just so long as I don't leave this castle in tatters."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: June 01, 2013, 10:44:50 pm »

"Eh, 'knight', Oi'd call mahself ah lot o' things, but ah knight ain't one. Only wyvern 'knights' I know treat their wyrms loike trash, not ah thought ta them, 'er worse raise them ta be mean. Ta them, the poor wyvern is ah status symbol, somethin' ta show off an fer it ta do what they say 'er else." Sal continued to scowl, before sighing, realizing he was starting to rant.

"Yeah, ah walk moight do me some good, hopefully better than the one tha took me 'ere. Don' think Oi can foind any blasted thin' in this place." He shook his head a bit, more calmer now. "Wyverns are less loike animals than ah lot think. Tha's all Oi can say after raisin' Ormm, Oi barely know what goes on in his head at toimes."

Ormm, while the conversation was going on however, was giving curious glances (although with a wyvern that typically means stares instead) to the pegasus that attracted its attention, causing the wyvern to sniff in its direction (sniffing being sticking its tongue out akin to a snake). The wyvern had never seen a pegasus before, what a strange creature it was to it. Like a horse but not.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: June 01, 2013, 10:46:52 pm »

"But that is another story. I wanted to talk to you about something, as it seems most of the people of the group will leave the Prixima lady person, I wanted to see if any of them would be willing to help me to clear a important route close to the Forsakens castle. As I told you, even if we had been trying to years, many of those undeads managed to spread around and make some important roads turn into dangerous ones, and as I cannot return yet to claim my position as a king, we need to at least help them from outside."

"So you want me to come with you? Well, it depends on what the group wants to do, but I'm not against the idea. It might be a good thing to get out of this section of the country for a bit, and let some of us who lost people like Gregor and Alex take out their frustrations on the undead."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: June 01, 2013, 10:57:56 pm »

"Basically, and you said you wanted to learn more about the Plague Dragon right? We may find some statues during the travel, so I will be able to tell you more. And that is true, spy guy. They will be able to kill without worrying about anything.. actually by killing them he will be helping those tormented souls to get the rest they need."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: June 01, 2013, 10:58:12 pm »

One word.
:"...Well."
Olison's gaze turned upward to the sky, at the faint outlines of the stars, leaving the silence as it was for minutes more before speaking again.
: "The priests of my home always told us of the strength of a warrior's spirit. How even through death a strong soldier lights the path for his comrades in arms to victories unforeseen. To give them a chance to shine brighter." Olison sharply exhaled with a slight smirk to his face.
: "I still believe one of them, an friend of mine named Rhyat is following me. He preceded me in every art of the lance before I could even begin. Headstrong and ready to prove to anyone his worth, unable to take even a single slight. Even now I think I can hear him pushing me to become stronger, guiding my spears and aligning my charges towards the fray."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: June 01, 2013, 11:00:14 pm »

"That sounds good to me. Maybe when I see the others I can pass the idea along to them, get their opinions."

He thought for a moment.

"Assuming we end up not doing that for whatever reason, though, what do you think we'll end up doing next? Another job for Prixima, going out and just adventuring around...?"

Chris left the question open.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: June 01, 2013, 11:09:28 pm »

"Sounds like a plan."

Giving a shrug, he looked at the emblem of his family before speaking.

"I will not be around for the next mission. I do not want to keep killing people without knowing if they were guilty or not, or the Plague Dragon will make me pay for it. So I will just start wandering around again and finish what I started, become a druid AND with some luck.. a dark druid, then return to help the Forsakens to clean those lands."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: June 01, 2013, 11:16:26 pm »

Alexander shakily exhaled, listening to Olison's words.
:"...I, I suppose you could compare the duty that drives me to something like that, but... I end up driving myself through my failures. When people die. Like..."
Alexander buried his head in his hands.
"Like this."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: June 01, 2013, 11:26:46 pm »

Seyena listened to his rant, curious.

"Just what exactly do these men do to their wyverns? Why would they treat a wyvern like that in the first place- the creature is the only thing stopping them from a long fall and a grisly death."

"But I know what you mean, I personally hate it whenever someone thinks Ilya is just some horse. Personally, I believe she's smarter than most people, and shows more emotion than many others." She said, as Ilya stopped glaring daggers at Ormm for a second to wonder why her name was called, her ears pricking up at the distraction. "The problem with Ilya, I can usually tell what she's thinking, and she's a really, really devious pegasus. She could probably hatch a plan to steal Lapis Lazuli right back from Prixima if she could speak, and if it would earn her a sugar cube."

She saw a fork in the hallway ahead, and she gasped, the conversation had distracted her, and she almost didn't know where she was. "Ah, I think I might be able to get to the guest rooms from here, if you're intending on staying the night? I don't think many would begrudge you for it, seeing as you helped us." It would only leave the small matter of making sure his wyvern was taken care of, but once she showed him the way, it shouldn't be too hard for him to return to the room, or at least, she hoped.
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: June 01, 2013, 11:42:53 pm »

"And this ring I found will help you become a druid? Sounds like a bit of good luck, then. Use it in good health."

"Even if we part ways, at least you got something out of this endeavor, right?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: June 01, 2013, 11:46:41 pm »

:"...I, I suppose you could compare the duty that drives me to something like that, but... I end up driving myself through my failures. When people die. Like..."
Alexander buried his head in his hands.
"Like this."
Olison looked back down to the courtyard, which by now was mostly cleared. At a loss for words, he only spoke in a quiet mumble by now.
: "I know the sting... But in the end we only take our lessons from our failures."
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 559