Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416931 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3450 on: June 02, 2013, 12:40:21 pm »

"I suppose you could say that. I know I may have spoken of him poorly at times, but he was my father and I did love him. I have to believe that he felt the same way about me."

He pulled himself together.

"You're saying you want to become a Royal Guard? What happened to your wandering heroes idea?"

: "I understand. Family must be awfully important, especially when they're soldiers like you. I'm truly sorry for your loss."

Charlotte perked up at the wandering heroes thing.

: "As for that... Olison happened. He said something a while back that made me realize I'm not fit to lead an adventuring group. I doubt I could keep us all from starving, much less lead us to success. And, after a certain measure of desperation, 'adventurer' starts to resemble 'road bandit.'"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: June 02, 2013, 01:08:13 pm »

"Thank yah, don' think Oi'd foind mah way 'round 'ere wit' out some help. Oi'm still not entirely sure how Oi got ta the stables fer tryin' ta get ta the rooms." Sal scratched his helmet at the thought, the action a reflex.

"Oi can take care o' him, don' worry on mah account. Hah, sides, if'in yah tried he'd be tryin' ta slip away all the toime an' tryin' ta foind me. Ain' tha roight Orrm?"

At the mention of his name, the wyvern stopped what it was doing and stalked over to Sal, where it got the base of one of its horns scratched for its trouble.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: June 02, 2013, 01:09:30 pm »

:"In person? Sure, let go."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: June 02, 2013, 01:11:01 pm »

Alexander stands up, still depressed (though that wouldn't change soon in any case.)
:"It reassures me a little to hear you say so... but... I suppose I need to report to my squad leader."
And with that, Alexander once again went looking for Aaron.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: June 02, 2013, 01:16:58 pm »

Olison looked over to Alex and nodded as he walked off to find Aaron. He also began to move looking for his commander albeit at a slower pace. One part to let Alex gather his thoughts, the other part keeping a lookout for Chris anywhere nearby.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: June 02, 2013, 01:37:49 pm »

Chris, still holding a bottle of wine, almost ran into someone while coming around a corner for the second time that day.

"Olison."

He nodded to the older man and made as if to continue on. If Olison wanted to talk to him about something, now was the time to get his attention...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: June 02, 2013, 01:38:36 pm »

@Derick&Ami(&Valor):

The duo, with Valor in tow, were brought before Prixima. A soldier stood beside her, with a metal tray, with ten small bags on it.

"As you two are the remainder of the Sarius' group, I am thereby fulfilling my part of the contract. These ten bags have exactly five hundred coins in each of them. In total, five thousand gold. Take it, and what you do with it, is not my concern. Also, leave my castle at once."

@Alexander:

Alexander found Aaron with group of soldiers, inspecting some burnt room.

"Alexander. You need something of me?"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 01:41:18 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: June 02, 2013, 01:44:15 pm »

: "Chris." Olison nodded in return, taking brief notice of the wine. "Do you have a moment?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: June 02, 2013, 01:44:44 pm »

:"Money is money."

Take the gold and leave with Tenebra.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: June 02, 2013, 01:45:19 pm »

"I have some time, sure. What do you need?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: June 02, 2013, 01:49:01 pm »

: "I've thought over your suggestion earlier, as we were breaking into the castle." Olison peered over his shoulder for a moment before turning back. "I think I'm done serving crown and bloodline."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: June 02, 2013, 01:50:05 pm »

Alexander was notably downcast, a thing quite odd for him. Nevertheless, he responded to Aaron.
:"Sir. I was told to report in."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: June 02, 2013, 01:51:26 pm »

Chris nodded.

"I see. I can't say I'm displeased. So... what are you thinking about doing now?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: June 02, 2013, 01:58:41 pm »

Olison sharply exhaled.
: "Therein lies the problem. I would strongly consider joining your group-" Olison looked to the side, scanning the area. "- but I refuse to work with others under equal conditions unless there is complete trust. So I must ask for your thoughts."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: June 02, 2013, 02:08:34 pm »

Chris thought about it for a moment.

"What would you define as complete trust? If you're merely asking for my opinion, I've already given the Lady my resignation notice and I'm moving on with the group. And you know that, if no one else, you can trust me at least. I've never lied to you. As for the remaining members of Sarius's Wolves, Charlotte seems like a decent if emotional girl, you already know what I think about Ami, and Derick is an all right guy from what I've seen. The only one slightly 'untrustworthy' of those three is Charlotte, and only because I think that she would do what she thinks is 'right' instead of being loyal to whatever mission she's been given."
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 559