Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416992 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3405 on: June 01, 2013, 09:46:06 pm »

"Ah Valor, hello. If there are, then I was more lost than I thought."

"You're lost?" Valor asked, sitting upright and placing his feet on the floor. "Where are you trying to go?"
"To be honest, nowhere. I wound up wandering aimlessly and got so lost that I had no idea where I was in the castle anymore. Where is everyone?"

It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: June 01, 2013, 09:50:58 pm »

"All right. Here."

Chris took out the contract and showed it to Tantallos.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: June 01, 2013, 09:54:32 pm »

"No idea, actually. I came straight here after Prixima dismissed us. No one else followed me. I assume Olison, Ami and Seyena went to get their mounts, and Alex and Gregor probably went to report to their commanders. Other than that, I don't know what's up." Valor laid back down, arms behind his head, staring at the ceiling. "I'm just going to stay here and relax, I think. It's been a hell of a week."

(Edit because I made derp)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: June 01, 2013, 09:55:23 pm »

Ormm watched the pegasus rider's hand carefully with his slitted green eyes, not blinking, as if unsure what she was doing until her hand scratched the bottom of his chin. At that, the wyvern looked more at ease after realizing what Seyena was doing, giving what could at best be considered a happy look from the lizard.

"Hah, never thought o' tha comparison before, though he does have ah loike ta chew things when he thinks Oi don' look." Sal gives a faux-suspicious glance at the wyvern in jest at that, before returning to look at Seyena.

"Raised Ormm up from ah egg Oi did, there were some trials but it was fun all the same. Raised him good if'in Oi do say so mahself, an' Oi do!" He spoke with a rather obvious hint of pride in his tone.

The smile however soon turned to a scowl though at the mention of the Berebian's wyverns. "Eh, those finks raise them roight nasty they do, treat the poor wyrm loike ah monstar an' what do yah get? Ah monstar. Makes me sick, thinkin' o' what they do."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: June 01, 2013, 10:00:57 pm »

Olison looked outward to a large heap of metal near a wall on the edge of the courtyard, which by now was still soaking in the blood of enemy and ally alike as their corpses were being dragged off. He could see Alex slouched on the wall, staring off into the distance.

Though he was intimidated by what sounded like a troubled event in Alex's past, Olison still dredged up concern for his comrade and made his way beside the knight, turning to face the same direction and resting against the wall.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: June 01, 2013, 10:03:16 pm »

Tantallos took a look at the contract and gave a slow nod.

"..As I suspected.. you will need this little thing to reach "another level of power", if you know what I mean. The same way some of us needs a certain kind of object to prove we are worth getting stronger, you need it, and this contract is your passport to be knew as a assassin or a master spy. But I do not know much about how it works...probably because we do not receive too many spies or assassins as guests on the castle."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: June 01, 2013, 10:08:47 pm »

"No idea, actually. I came straight here after Prixima dismissed us. No one else followed me. I assume Olison, Ami and Seyena went to get their mounts, and Alex and Gregor probably went to report to their commanders. Other than that, I don't know what's up." Valor laid back down, arms behind his head, staring at the ceiling. "I'm just going to stay here and relax, I think. It's been a hell of a week."

(Edit because I made derp)
"You've got that right. I can hardly believe that it's only been that long. Feels as if its been months."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: June 01, 2013, 10:09:55 pm »

It took Alexander a while to notice Olison's presence, in his state. And even then, Alexander only found the strength to say four words.
:"That... was... my unit."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 10:13:45 pm by Powder Miner »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: June 01, 2013, 10:13:47 pm »

"I'm glad it's over. Hands down, this has been the most hectic, out of control job I've ever done. But now, it's time for the best part of any job: Pay Day." Valor closed his eyes, smiling. "I think I'll get some repairs done on my sword. It's seen a little wear. Which reminds me." Valor sat up, and looked at Derick. "I don't suppose you have a needle and thread, do you?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: June 01, 2013, 10:17:59 pm »

Chris raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, I see. That's... very interesting. I'll have to thank Ernest later then."

"Well, moreso than I already planned to. And on a related note, it seems I have a date for tonight. What about you? Any plans?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: June 01, 2013, 10:21:32 pm »

:"That... was... my unit."
Olison nodded in silence, looking in the same direction out towards the rest of the courtyard. He spoke minutes later with a solemn tone.
: "Their spirits rest in the honor of their kingdom and their comrades."
He remained silent for a few more moments before briefly turning his gaze towards Alex.
: "How well did you know them?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: June 01, 2013, 10:24:11 pm »

"I'm glad it's over. Hands down, this has been the most hectic, out of control job I've ever done. But now, it's time for the best part of any job: Pay Day." Valor closed his eyes, smiling. "I think I'll get some repairs done on my sword. It's seen a little wear. Which reminds me." Valor sat up, and looked at Derick. "I don't suppose you have a needle and thread, do you?"
"Well actually..."

Derick rummaged through his pouches for a few moments before pulling out a slightly bent needle and some red string and tossed them to Valor. He then tapped his fingers on the side of his own head.
"For some reason my headband use to rip at the seams all the time back when I first joined the Young Wolves. Eventually Sarius told me to just carry these around and fix it up myself."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: June 01, 2013, 10:25:29 pm »

"Indeed..you had a pretty lucky day, spy guy. Maybe the Plague Dragon is helping you after all."

"A "date" hm? Looks like you are really having a good day, spy guy. And me? I have plans for the future..and I was going to talk to you about them. But right now, nothing at all.. and I do not really think it will be easy to get closer to the shaman lady."

"But that is another story. I wanted to talk to you about something, as it seems most of the people of the group will leave the Prixima lady person, I wanted to see if any of them would be willing to help me to clear a important route close to the Forsakens castle. As I told you, even if we had been trying to years, many of those undeads managed to spread around and make some important roads turn into dangerous ones, and as I cannot return yet to claim my position as a king, we need to at least help them from outside."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: June 01, 2013, 10:26:24 pm »

"I'll admit, Ormm doesn't seem as vicious as I used to expect around wyverns. You've raised him well... but I'm no experienced wyvern knight, so I wouldn't really know, would I?"

She grinned slightly, before she felt a force push into her from behind, she stumbled for a minute, nearly losing her balance, and she felt a tug on the reins simultaneously. Ilya was nervous, as she typically was near unknown men, but her nervousness was tenfold around the wyvern.
"Ilya, come on, calm down, they're not going to hurt you." She spoke in soft tones, quickly trying to sooth her mount with a few gentle pats, and it seemed to work momentarily. Ilya stopped pulling, resolving instead to give as distasteful a look as a pegasus could towards Ormm. She quickly looked up towards Salvatore. "Do you want to walk, I guess? I could help you find your way, and Ilya could spend energy on something other than panicking."

I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: June 01, 2013, 10:28:20 pm »

"Thanks!" Valor said, catching the needle and thread and setting them down next to him before pulling off his jacket, and immediately began work on sewing up the number of shreds and tears that'd been visited upon it in the last few days. "Ugh, maybe I should just buy a new one..."
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 559