Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 418220 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2325 on: May 06, 2013, 04:18:35 pm »

"I will do my best to ensure that your trust is not misplaced."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: May 06, 2013, 04:19:18 pm »

Valor caught the wooden blade in one hand, and swung it easily a couple times, testing the weight. "Alright. Just don't go easy on me. I'm ready to learn!" Valor held the wooden swords before him, feet shoulder width apart in his standard fighting stance.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: May 06, 2013, 04:24:46 pm »

Olison turned sideways to Valor, sword in his right hand pointing at him and left hand behind him.
: "I'd have skipped straight to dealing with the horse, but I'd rather not run you down- Hrah!." Olison immediately advanced forward and raised his arms up, grasping the sword with both hands in an overhead swing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: May 06, 2013, 04:25:50 pm »

"I don't think so, but on the other hand I like hearing about such things. I just know some people get up in arms when it comes to religion."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: May 06, 2013, 04:33:04 pm »

@Gregor:

"You also haven't mentioned that you do have riders. That pegasus girl, for example. Her animal can carry one of you, thus lowering the amount of people on my wagon."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: May 06, 2013, 04:37:19 pm »

Olison turned sideways to Valor, sword in his right hand pointing at him and left hand behind him.
: "I'd have skipped straight to dealing with the horse, but I'd rather not run you down- Hrah!." Olison immediately advanced forward and raised his arms up, grasping the sword with both hands in an overhead swing.

Seeing Olison raise his sword overhead, Valor dashed forward, aiming a slash at Olison's exposed midsection. "Eeyah!"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: May 06, 2013, 04:42:56 pm »

Seeing Olison raise his sword overhead, Valor dashed forward, aiming a slash at Olison's exposed midsection. "Eeyah!"
"Hm!" Olison immediately pulled back and angled his high swing to the side, no longer to attempt to slash Valor but to catch the blade going for his midsection.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: May 06, 2013, 04:45:13 pm »

: "Ah. I don't much care for it, but I don't mind some patrons."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: May 06, 2013, 04:50:31 pm »

"I don't want to be rude or anything, but please, are you people leaving or not? I can't waste all day and watch manly men whack each other with sticks in cacophony of heavy grunts and groans of painful satisfaction."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: May 06, 2013, 04:51:12 pm »

"I guess everyone is here, so I do not know what we are waiting for."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: May 06, 2013, 04:53:01 pm »

Valor's sword impacted on Olison's with a dull thwack that filled the open street in the early morning. Grinning, Valor shifted his feet, and shoved against Olison and his sword, using his own wooden blade as a lever to push the cavalier away from him. "Not bad!"

"I don't want to be rude or anything, but please, are you people leaving or not? I can't waste all day and watch manly men whack each other with sticks in cacophony of heavy grunts and groans of painful satisfaction."

Valor looked up, distracted by Anja. "Oh. Er, right. Apologies."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: May 06, 2013, 04:57:18 pm »

Riven turned to Anja, trying and mostly failing to contain a smile.

: "Oh? So what are you into, then?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: May 06, 2013, 05:01:12 pm »

: Olison, disengaging and regaining distance from Valor, twirled his sword in his hand once. "Pardons. This will just be a moment." Olison hastily moved back in again, aiming a more cautious slash to Valor's legs.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: May 06, 2013, 05:04:43 pm »

"Huh- Hey wait!" Was all that Valor managed to say before having his legs swept out from under him, causing him to land painfully on his back. The swordsman sat up, rubbing at the back of his head where it had bounced off the ground. "Cripes, that's what I get for not keeping focus on my opponent."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: May 06, 2013, 05:12:47 pm »

"Huh- Hey wait!" Was all that Valor managed to say before having his legs swept out from under him, causing him to land painfully on his back. The swordsman sat up, rubbing at the back of his head where it had bounced off the ground. "Cripes, that's what I get for not keeping focus on my opponent."
: Olison pulled back, "Interesting strategy. A cavalier is taught to fight cautiously and defensively when they are separated from their mount. It's good that you attacked when I did instead of parrying, I would have tried to disarm you." Olison lowered his empty hand down in offer to help Valor back up.
: "Right. I'm awake now, ready to go when everyone else is."
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 559