Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417611 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1380 on: April 21, 2013, 06:09:25 pm »

Olison let out a small chuckle before replying in a more serious tone.
: "Understandable. Undisciplined and with no practice, such easy money makes even the most skilled fat and slow in time. But it isn't just a sword the nobles look for, it's the knowledge of safety. With just presence and the careful, disciplined air about oneself, one's duty is fulfilled, so I see no money being stolen. Such as your story is, tell me- is it the fight you look to most?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: April 21, 2013, 06:14:20 pm »

Chris also looks around, checking behind them since he has a better view from where he's sitting.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you come by Tenebra?"
:"Found him after my second proper battle. Just saw him in a pen and felt...I not sure...like we were of the same cloth or something, I don't know."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: April 21, 2013, 06:23:43 pm »

"Sometimes I worry that it is." Valor sighed, looking at the ground. For a moment, he looked like a child. "You here a lot of stories growing up in Mercia, you know? About the great mercenaries of the past, their triumphs, the ages they brought about... But then, you hear the stories about those men who leave home looking for glory, and by the time they meet their end, they need blood the way you or I need food. That thought scares me. More than death itself."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: April 21, 2013, 06:28:25 pm »

Chris nodded.

"No, I understand. You two suit each other. Tenebra seems like a sort of... of personification of that feeling I get from you."

"Frankly I would find it hard to picture the two of you apart from each other... or Tenebra ever belonging to someone else."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: April 21, 2013, 06:31:12 pm »

Charlotte just walked alongside the rest of them - silently, for the most part.

(whispering to herself): "'It's dangerous work,' yeah. So why keep doing it? Too moral for a mercenary's job..."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: April 21, 2013, 06:35:33 pm »

Olison exhaled sharply, pondering for a moment.
: "I wouldn't know of the exploits of heroes in Mercia, I am no Mercian. But I do know that feeling you describe. Blood. Certain men want nothing but to see rivers tainted in it. Certain men want nothing but to speak an order, extend a sword, loose an arrow to unleash a torrent of it. You need not fear that fate, though, if you keep yourself in check. Remember why you fight, and if nothing else, stay your blade and use your head. I have no doubt these great men fought with purpose, all men worthy of respect do."

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: April 21, 2013, 06:35:48 pm »

Charlotte just walked alongside the rest of them - silently, for the most part.

(whispering to herself): "'It's dangerous work,' yeah. So why keep doing it? Too moral for a mercenary's job..."
Daniel puts his hand on Charlotte's shoulder.
"If you're bothered by Adrien's words, don't worry so much. Not all of us believe that in order to do mercenary work you have to go full blown evil"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: April 21, 2013, 06:38:03 pm »

"If you're bothered by Adrien's words, don't worry so much. Not all of us believe that in order to do mercenary work you have to go full blown evil"

Charlotte practically jumped from Daniel's hand on her shoulder out of nowhere.

: "OH- No, I uh. I didn't mean Adrien. I don't think he's worth arguing with anymore. It's nothing, I'm just being silly as usual."

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: April 21, 2013, 06:42:13 pm »

Charlotte practically jumped from Daniel's hand on her shoulder out of nowhere.

: "OH- No, I uh. I didn't mean Adrien. I don't think he's worth arguing with anymore. It's nothing, I'm just being silly as usual."
"If you say so. Just remember that no one is an island in case you need help in the future."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: April 21, 2013, 06:44:19 pm »

"If you say so. Just remember that no one is an island in case you need help in the future."

Charlotte nodded and almost resumed her quiet state but then looked back at Daniel.

: "You're so quiet. What's your take on all this? I mean... if you could break off from Prixima, would you do something more 'helpful' or 'right?' Even if just to keep your life and the lives of others safe?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: April 21, 2013, 06:57:57 pm »

Hanging back in the rearguard, Gregor had an opportunity to observe everyone else as they marched. Eventually his natural curiosity took over and he tapped the cloaked mage's ((OOC: Tantallos)) shoulder.

: "Pardon my intrusion, I don't think we ever had a chance to talk. My name's Gregor von Hexham. What's yours?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: April 21, 2013, 07:08:39 pm »

Charlotte nodded and almost resumed her quiet state but then looked back at Daniel.

: "You're so quiet. What's your take on all this? I mean... if you could break off from Prixima, would you do something more 'helpful' or 'right?' Even if just to keep your life and the lives of others safe?"
"Honestly, it depends on what that 'something' is. I generally try to do the right thing, but sometimes all you can do is not do the wrong thing."
Daniel sighs to himself.
"It's so easy to think back and go 'what if I did this' or 'what if I didn't do that'. But once of the most important lessons I've learned is that those thoughts cannot actually change things. It's so easy to forget at times though."
The thief then shook his head.
"But I digress, we're already caught up in this mess and the best we can do now is make sure we can live with ourselves afterwards."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: April 21, 2013, 07:19:33 pm »

Seyena had a sudden thought, so she rode next to Valor, her mount walking on the ground in lieu of flying to save strength.

"Valor, how did you learn to fight? Did somebody teach you, or did you sort of teach yourself?" She asked, completely out of the blue.
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: April 21, 2013, 07:27:42 pm »

Seyena had a sudden thought, so she rode next to Valor, her mount walking on the ground in lieu of flying to save strength.

"Valor, how did you learn to fight? Did somebody teach you, or did you sort of teach yourself?" She asked, completely out of the blue.

Valor snapped out of his reverie as Seyena rode up to him and Olison and questioned him. "Huh? Oh, well, I used the coin I got from selling the things in my house to convince one of the retirees to teach me the basics. Since then, I've just been polishing what I know. Why the sudden interest?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: April 21, 2013, 07:33:58 pm »

Valor snapped out of his reverie as Seyena rode up to him and Olison and questioned him. "Huh? Oh, well, I used the coin I got from selling the things in my house to convince one of the retirees to teach me the basics. Since then, I've just been polishing what I know. Why the sudden interest?"
Olison's face suddenly lit up a bit.
: "Ha, was just about to ask that myself. If that's your history then I'd offer to teach you a thing or two about facing down horsemen- from the last battle it seems like you could use it!"
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 559