Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417561 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1365 on: April 21, 2013, 05:26:35 pm »

: "May as well head out now. My instinct is telling me we're walking into an ambush though. Ami and Chris, I want you two on point as scouts. If there's anything unusual about the meeting place, report back immediately."
:"Send the healer and thief as your scout? Don't remember reading that one in the book of war. Let go Tenebra."

Ride ahead

"What's there to be afraid of?"

Chris asked, reaching past Ami to pat the horse on the neck.
Tenebra neigh happily.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: April 21, 2013, 05:27:25 pm »

: "A good suggestion, but I have a feeling you lot would run off if I did that though.

: "...Then again, I'd assume you'd all run off anyway. Am I right in this assumption?"
"I'm not leaving until I receive my pay. At which point I will leave to find a new job with less monstrous companions, make no mistake."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: April 21, 2013, 05:29:12 pm »

"Later! I'll keep her safe!"

Chris yelled over his shoulder as Ami rode off with him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: April 21, 2013, 05:29:47 pm »

: "You must be new as a mercenary then Valor. I can honestly say that unless you retire and join a town militia, you aren't exactly going to find more moral companions in a mercenary. All the other companies do is lay on the positive reputation they have to mask all the nasty things that actually keep them running."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: April 21, 2013, 05:31:06 pm »

Olison silently palmed his face.
: "Ugh. Why do I even bother."
: "Enough! Just forget it for now. We can't afford to be wasting our breath arguing with every word that leaves Adrien's mouth when we can just walk."
Olison made his way over to Valor.
: "You'll recieve your pay in Kesselring, if I recall correctly the lady doesn't like paying her mercenaries impersonally. Also, if you don't mind, can I ask you something?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: April 21, 2013, 05:32:24 pm »

Never mind. >.>
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 05:34:11 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: April 21, 2013, 05:33:26 pm »

: "You'll recieve your pay in Kesselring, if I recall correctly the lady doesn't like paying her mercenaries impersonally. Also, if you don't mind, can I ask you something?"

"Thank the gods for gracious lords. No, I don't mind the conversation. Ask away."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: April 21, 2013, 05:37:10 pm »

:"So, Chris, everyone else apart from Olison and I find Tenebra unsettling. How about you, seeing as you actually touch him without running for the nearest chuch."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: April 21, 2013, 05:40:36 pm »

Olison began to move forward and gestured for Valor to follow. When they were out of earshot of Adrien, Olison would ask in a quiet tone:
: "I don't mean to besmirch the occupation, it can be an honorable venture, but why be a mercenary? There are plenty of lords and cities out there who would house and feed men with talent like yours, but to stake it out on your own seems a tad... Unnecessary."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: April 21, 2013, 05:43:48 pm »

Chris thought about it.

"I don't know why it doesn't bother or scare me. A lot of things don't."

He chuckled.

"I guess I'm just drawn to things most people flee from. A lot of people don't like the rain; I like to soak it in. A lot of people fear the darkness; I'm more comfortable in it. A lot of people would see Tenebra and think 'demon'; I see him and think 'that's a unique horse'."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: April 21, 2013, 05:46:35 pm »

Ami giggled

:"Haven't heard that view on life, You're unique yourself."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: April 21, 2013, 05:51:52 pm »

Olison began to move forward and gestured for Valor to follow. When they were out of earshot of Adrien, Olison would ask in a quiet tone:
: "I don't mean to besmirch the occupation, it can be an honorable venture, but why be a mercenary? There are plenty of lords and cities out there who would house and feed men with talent like yours, but to stake it out on your own seems a tad... Unnecessary."

Valor followed Olison, and considered his question. "...I come from the Peaks." He answered lamely. "In Mercia, when you have nothing left, you take up a weapon and sell your skills. By the time I was far enough from home that I could find Lords or cities that would consider permanent employment... I don't know, I was already used to wandering. I once worked for a noblewoman for 2 months as her personal bodyguard. She paid me handsomely, but... I never defended her. Not once was she in danger in the time I was under contract. I felt like I was taking her money for nothing, so I left."

"I must sound like a fool. Passing up easy money like that."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: April 21, 2013, 05:58:18 pm »

"Thanks. I don't get that many compliments."

He seemed genuinely pleased for a moment, before looking down.

"Heh... to be honest, I don't usually talk about myself. It seems too... personal with most people. You're not like most people, though. Something... different about you. I don't mean the healing or anything like that. Just something about your presence that doesn't feel the same."

"Something dark, and dangerous, like Tenebra himself. It's intriguing."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: April 21, 2013, 06:04:01 pm »

:"I see."

Ami give a look round.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: April 21, 2013, 06:06:52 pm »

Chris also looks around, checking behind them since he has a better view from where he's sitting.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you come by Tenebra?"
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 559