Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 685 686 [687] 688 689 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 874844 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh I missed a couple of those sprites. Badass. Is charlotte shooting a laser arrow XD

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Tis supposed to be a crit. Considering she atomized a Pegasus rider, I don't have a problem imagining her arrows glowing with pure power :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Hmm. Thanks for narrowing it down Xan. I think I would prefer preventing doubles rather than enabling them, but I'm just not sure.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Jebus... I go to sleep late, 6 in the morning late, and when I wake up, I wake up to half a dozen pages of talk! Chris got arrested?! Man, you guys move FAST! Damn my Australian timezone...

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Hah, called it.

EDIT: Oh wow, that was actually kinda creepy how accurate that was.
I've noticed Zako only tends to post around... Four hours from now, roughly.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Damn my Australian timezone...

¿ǝʇɐɯ ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ uı ǝʌıן noʎ
I need to put something interesting here.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

???

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Poor Zako. Taric is the only person in this thread around the same time as him. (I think. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

???

Upside-down text.

You know, because us Americans like to think Australians are upside down or something.

Probably bad taste in retrospect. Forgive my prickiness.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Hahahahaha! Dude, we make fun of ourselves almost all the time and love it when others think that we ride kangaroos around the place. And to be honest, you're not all that wrong when you say we think differently. It takes a special kind of people to permanently live in Australia and love it.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Hahahahaha! Dude, we make fun of ourselves almost all the time and love it when others think that we ride kangaroos around the place. And to be honest, you're not all that wrong when you say we think differently. It takes a special kind of people to permanently live in Australia and love it.

One reason I will NEVER live in Australia

The spiders are HUGEEEEEEE

But if they weren't there, I'd totally be in for riding kangaroos, mate.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Just the spiders? From what I've heard, its like a death world up in there, poisonous everything, everything's aggressive, trees explode and propagate because of fire... I've heard that Australia is either on fire or flooded.

I've never been there, so all of that is hearsay however.

The sights look beautiful from the pictures I've seen, but I don't near have the courage to live there because oh god all those horrifying creatures.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Just the spiders? From what I've heard, its like a death world up in there, poisonous everything, everything's aggressive, trees explode and propagate because of fire... I've heard that Australia is either on fire or flooded.

I've never been there, so all of that is hearsay however.

The sights look beautiful from the pictures I've seen, but I don't near have the courage to live there because oh god all those horrifying creatures.

Nothing more horrifying than a spider

save for a really big cockroach

I don't know what I'd hate more, a huge spider, or a huge roach.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh please, just so long as you live away from folks like pauline hanson, you dodge the worst of the wildlife :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Hmm. On the mention of keepsakes, I have a question to try and stir up some conversation.

What's one keepsake your character treasures/keeps close to them?
Pages: 1 ... 685 686 [687] 688 689 ... 1249