Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 11 (Successes?)  (Read 16870 times)

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
Re: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 5 (Oh Crap)
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2013, 05:05:14 am »

Waitlist please

Name: Jaqueline Shadowweave
Description: She looks like a little girl with a strange liking for the colours black and red ...
Bio: Over the Centuries this little girl, cursed with agelessness, endured many hardships, her lithe shape always aiding her escape. She has seen Kings and Queens be born and die of old age. Countries being founded and swept away in wars. She has watched men from the discovery of the wheel to the sound of hundreds of bowstrings being released in unison to strike down a distant foe. She doesn't care about anything anymore.

Agility: ++
Mind: -
Power: -
Strength: -
Toughness: +

Items: Black dress with red lace and large pocket in it's front. (Magic item) Black Cloth Cloak. Black Laquered shoes. Blood red gloves. Black long socks. Red ribbons in black hair.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2013, 05:15:50 am »

Escape the Goopophant, using the claws like shovels
Cast PM at Goopophant!

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2013, 11:51:39 am »

No swapsies.
Use my sword to cut away at the vines choking Frank

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2013, 12:03:38 pm »

If the monster is dead, then search the room.  If it's not dead continue smashing it till it is.
Nom nom nom

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2013, 10:22:41 pm »

Waitlist

Name: Razdak
Description: A wizened old man in a green cloak; he walks with a long staff to support himself
Bio: Razdak is a trans-dimensional thaumic phenomena field researcher for the Greencloaks, an organization that works to promote order and creation in a multiverse of chaos and destruction. He has come to study the magical properties of this realm.

Agility: --
Mind: ++
Power: ++
Strength: --
Toughness: =

Inventory: A dark green cloak, some flasks and test tubes, a sack, a knife, Greencloak Standard-Issue Field Codex (technically a magic item, but it doesn't do anything a smartphone can't do (at least, not in this universe) and can be replaced with some paper, ink, and a quill if absolutely necessary), Magic Words on official Greencloak stationary scroll (Word Storage; make this the Codex if that doesn't count as an inconsequential item, or, if a Word List can still be used for notetaking and whatnot, just make the Codex my Word List and forget the paper, ink, and quill), a wooden with an emerald set in it close to the top end (magic item)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2013, 11:32:45 pm »

You're on the waitlist. How quick and efficient of me to add people to waitlists.

Pariah, TopHat, Scapheap, Javier, Emral, Kilakan...yup, we still need someone. Antur, specifically.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2013, 04:04:08 am »

Wake up.Try to free myself again.

((Sorry for that, completely forgot about posting action. Some help guys :P ?))

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2013, 04:26:44 am »

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 11:02:56 pm by penguinofhonor »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 6
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2013, 11:03:56 am »

((Sorry for that, completely forgot about posting action. Some help guys :P ?))
It's okay.

Le shit! grab the doorway and pull myself through, point at the statue and yell my word again as i do so
You grab at the doorway and turn towards the statue, [1+1,3] flicking a tiny speck of orange energy at the thing.
NOT BAD... The statue opens its mouth and coughs up a golden flail with white leather on its grip. USE THE SOUL STRIKER WELL.

attempt to save Frank's life.
[1+1] You're not sure how.

Cast PM at Goopophant
[4+1,4-1] You summon a sharp, curved dagger with a blade made of some kind of bone. It looks pretty deadly.

Escape the Goopophant, using the claws like shovels
Cast PM at Goopophant!

[2-1] That plan is a complete and utter disaster. [3] You have about four rounds before you drown, though...meh, you can blow one. [2+1,4-1] The blob grows a pair of small, blobby wings.

No swapsies.
Use my sword to cut away at the vines choking Frank
[5] The vines are expertly cut away!

If the monster is dead, then search the room.  If it's not dead continue smashing it till it is.
[5+2v6+1] It takes a glancing blow to the shoulder and [3] gets a beaver's head and tail.

Wake up.Try to free myself again.
You awake, noting a lack of pressure and a few minor scratches.

-----

The beasts in the Finite Arena act.
The beaver beast
[2] misses Kletus. As for the oozes: The winged one [2] sloshes around a bit; the other one slithers towards those standing around doing little by the north side of the room, and a third blob exits the pool. What a nice group.

-----

javierpwn, you've got next turn and the turn thereafter to surface.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 6 (Satisfaction)
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2013, 11:16:02 am »

"Demon, how are you doing." Grab dagger and slice the javier eater.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2013, 12:09:52 pm »

Exit into the room that the least amount of people are in. Search for loot.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2013, 12:35:04 pm »

Attempt escape again!
Cast at Winged Goopophant
If escaped, jump into the clear pool
(For hopeful safety!)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 03:24:08 pm by javierpwn »

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2013, 02:08:49 pm »

Go to a corner of the room and say Words

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2013, 07:25:14 pm »

Is it just me or could my guy not cast a spell if his life depended on it... which it probably will

try to float back to the floor, if successful grab the soul striker and run, go help the others kill the goopophant.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2013, 07:29:28 pm »

Still on Slot 3 for the wait-list? Argh!

Would one of you please die?

...Pretty please? I'll create a monument from the corpses of our foes when I enter this magical world! A monument of me, making a monument for you!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14