Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 7: I am so sorry  (Read 7593 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 3
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2013, 06:06:17 pm »

((Uh, you may want to add my skill list thingy to the Waitlist for me as well. Don't want you to forget about it.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2013, 06:30:34 pm »

Name: Generic Man
Description: He's nondescript. Anyone asked to describe will remember he is thin and bald. That doesn't really help
anyone though.
= to every stat
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2013, 06:38:21 pm »

Go get the mountable heavy rifle. Check bag.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2013, 06:43:22 pm »

Go get the mountable heavy rifle.
Swear loudly.
Do not have this replace my other action.
It is a joke. Kinda.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2013, 08:26:10 pm »

'Well... looks Like I'm stuck in some room... Guess I'll have to wait until the walls open up,' Lucky thinks to himself. His only two options is to test his new found gun, or check his bag. Better yet, both!

Test out my shotty. Put as much pressure on the trigger as it will allow. Afterwords, check my bag.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2013, 08:40:31 pm »

Wair for wall to lower, go south.

Oh shit I'm getting shot.

Stay at cover and fire back at the rifleman.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 08:57:38 pm by stefmor90 »

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2013, 09:06:42 pm »

I just checked my stats again and I should have one more point in SMG usage, can we get this fixed still?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2013, 11:36:10 pm »

Can I please be waitlisted? This looks like fun. I shall try the same melee-based build that was so much fun over on Perplexicon... Somehow I'm not sure it will work as well, here! :P

Spoiler: Yamok (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2013, 03:49:19 am »

Check bag.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2013, 05:17:56 am »

Name: Muscleman
Description: Muscles seem to love him, so naturally, he loves them too.
Stats:
Str: +++++
End: +++++
Dex: ---
Agi: -----
Luk: --
Pistol Skill: -
Smg Skill: -
Rifle Skill: -
Shotgun Skill: -
Explosives Skill: -
Melee Skill: +++++

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2013, 04:00:29 pm »

Waitlist

Name: captain obvious
Description: wears a purple costume with a big red O on the chest and a garish yellow cape
Stats:
Str: +
End: +
Dex:++
Agi: +
Luk: -----

Skills .
Pistol Skill:-----
Smg Skill:++
Rifle Skill: +++
Shotgun Skill:--
Explosives Skill:+
Melee Skill:+
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:41:37 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2013, 04:43:36 pm »

Test fire shotgun. Slowly increase trigger pressure until it goes off, then release.

Aim at wall to the left based on map (if I was looking up).
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 4: What's in the box?
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2013, 06:41:45 pm »

Mr. McBoom: Go get the mountable heavy rifle. Check bag. Luck: 4+1. You open the bag and find a small med kit. That might help eventually. Aferwards, you rush over to the heavy rifle, and take a position behind it.

Sirkku:
Sirkku: Check the bag that was most certainly there the last two updates while going south.
Luk: 1+5. In the bag is some sort of paper. Upon closer inspection, it seems to be a coupon for a free gun next time you buy one. But how
would you buy a gun here?

wally East: Crawl towards a nearby wall in hopes of cover. Use appropriate bag item or clothes to improvise a bandage of some kind and otherwise stop the bleeding. I'm a biologist, not an MD!

Check bag. Luck: 8+3. You find a small vial labeled insta-health in the bag. You figure not much harm could come of drinking it if you're already dying anyway, so you quickly chug it down to the best of your ability. Most of your injuries slowly heal a decent amount. Your leg isn't coming back, but that's a problem to solve later. Your breathing strengthens, and your injuries are mostly healed over. Get hit again though, and they'll probably open back up.

Murasa: Oh shit I'm getting shot. Stay at cover and fire back at the rifleman. Initiative: 8-2
Aim: 8+2+2: 3 bullets smash into his chest, spattering acid all over his body. Dam: 4+2, 3+2, 8+2. The acid quickly melts his vital organs, and his body shuts down. The one bullet that didn't graze you hurts, thats for sure, but it doesn't seem like something to worry about. A hole in the ceiling opens, and a huge damn rocket launcher drops down. It has a small scope and a large blade attached, and is revolver based.

Rifleman: Initiative: 2+1 Grab the okay rifle, and fire at Murasa from cover. You pick up the rifle, and fire your double rifle at Murasa. Aim: 8+2+2 Turns out, they found you first. Your bullets still go off though. Dam: 8-1, 2-1. The first hits hard, organs: 2-1 but it doesn't seem to hit anything too vital. It still looks like it hurts though. The second just grazes him though.  You then get melted severely by his bullets. You are dead.

Shalashaska: Check bag.
Luk: 3. You find a machete. The edge isn't too sharp, but it should work fine.

Lucky: 'Well... looks Like I'm stuck in some room... Guess I'll have to wait until the walls open up,' Lucky thinks to himself. His only two options is to test his new found gun, or check his bag. Better yet, both! Test out my shotty. Put as much pressure on the trigger as it will allow. Afterwords, check my bag.

Str: 5-1 You hold down the trigger, and it quickly fires off 6 shells, and the buckshot all immediately turns into small rockets while leaving the barrel, causing massive damage to the wall you chose. The kick is pretty nasty. It'll be hard to aim it full auto with your experience. It looks like there's a select fire lever too though. Neither option is labeled, unfortunately.
Luk: 3+4. In the bag is what looks like a grenade. Could come in handly.

Grapefruit Martini: Test fire shotgun. Slowly increase trigger pressure until it goes off, then release. Aim at wall to the left based on map (if I was looking up).

You fire the shotgun. The next shell doesn't cycle on it's own. However, the buckshot landed in a very small cone, oddly.

George Strophanopolis: You Spawn at 6, 3. Your gun is an average looking shotgun.

All: Quite a few walls lower, and the few of you that can see to the center room notice a boxlike structure in the center room.

stefmor90: Murasa: Grey. Small Corrosive Rifle. Huge Rocket Launcher(Ground). Bag.
NRDL: Shalashaska: Brown. Inv: Small Pistol. Bag. Contains machete.
Xantalos: Mr McBoom: Red. Inv: Average Smg. Med Pistol. Bag. Contains small med kit.
Superblast: Lucky: Orange Cruddy Shotgun. 24 spare shells. Bag.
Tsuchigumo550: Grapefruit Martini: Decent Shotgun. 2 sm shell.  clips.
Greenstarfanatic: George Strophanopolis: Green Inv: Average Shotgun. Bag. 2 sm hvy pistol clips.
Emral282: Sirkku: Blue Inv: Large bore rifle. Bag
GreatWyrmGold: Wally East: Purple Inv: Large Pistol. Missing left leg, Moderate chest wound. Healed mostly, but will reopen if overexerted.
Free loot: 7, 5 Mountable Heavy Rifle. Is currently being manned by Mr. McBoom 2 extra box mags for said rifle.
1, 6: Shitty double rifle. Quality Smg(ground) Ok rifle. Bag 2 hvy pistol clips. 2 sm rifle clips.

Oh look, it's a rocket launcher. As a sidenote, originally I let this thing generate guns that shot heal beams, but I sorta removed that feature for this mode, because of reasons. As another sidenote, every time one of you gets an awesome gun drop and you don't try shooting it I cringe a little. Hint hint some of the guns that haven't been shot are awesome.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:59:05 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2013, 06:45:39 pm »

Run for cover one square to the left, shooting at Purple with the SMG.
Once in cover,  whirl around, and say to Green guy,
"Peace?"
If no peace, shoot him with the SMG and set up the heavy rifle.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 07:02:45 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2013, 06:47:44 pm »

Pump shotgun, or find way to chamber next round.

Be wary of the guy at 6,4. If he looks at me, EXTREME PREJUDICE. If he tries to kill me, MORE EXTREME SELF DEFENSE. If he ignores me or the walls aren't down, examine shotgun closely.

Open bag, and see what's inside.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8