Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 7: I am so sorry  (Read 7586 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 4: What's in the box?
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2013, 06:49:06 pm »

"Uh, sure."

Leap over the lowering wall, then over the wall to the west towards the center. Pull the trigger once too.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 07:41:04 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2013, 06:50:52 pm »

If GSF's shotgun dosen't kill the 6,4 guy, mop up.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2013, 07:00:11 pm »

Pfft. Accidentally forgot to post map. It's fixed now. Also, 6, 3. Not 6, 4. As a general rule i don't spawn people where they can be immediately be seen.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2013, 07:03:13 pm »

Go north and climb over that wall. Stop one room south of the center.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2013, 07:38:13 pm »

Carefully aim a shot at Mr. McBoom. Shoot a careful shot at him.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2013, 07:41:56 pm »

"Oh kickass!" Lucky says to himself with a huge grin. He reloads his rocket shotty, and pokes his head out of the hole in the wall. He looks around and notices two guys. One north east and the other south. Lucky figures he should try to start an alliance in hopes of surviving longer. Though he'll be ready to kill them if they don't accept. "Oi! You two, wanna team up?" Lucky says to them.

Reload weapon. Then poke my head out of the wall. Ask the brown and blue guy if they wanna team up. If ignored or attacked by one of them, throw grenade into the room where the brown guy is and/or shoot the blue guy with a burst of 3 shots. Stay in the room I'm in to use the broken wall as cover.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 07:46:03 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2013, 07:42:12 pm »

Cancel all other actions, as none of them are viable.

PUMP SHOTGUN. WATCH THE UP LEFT CORNER- THIS BOX IS MINE 

((but if it's a gun I don't like, aka, anything that isn't a shotgun, I'm leaving))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2013, 09:05:34 pm »

Well, I meant to fire the okay rifle instead of the double-barrel.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2013, 09:39:47 pm »

Grab the fuck out of that rocket launcher.

EDIT: Feel sad that I didn't spec in melee at all.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 09:42:19 pm by stefmor90 »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2013, 12:35:45 am »

Cancel all other actions, as none of them are viable.

PUMP SHOTGUN. WATCH THE UP LEFT CORNER- THIS BOX IS MINE 

((but if it's a gun I don't like, aka, anything that isn't a shotgun, I'm leaving))
OHSHIT SHOTGUN DUEL. YOU AND I, CENTER SQUARE. LET'S GO.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2013, 12:53:36 am »

Sharpen machete using the south wall
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2013, 01:28:30 pm »

Well, I meant to fire the okay rifle instead of the double-barrel.
Funnily enough, the okay rifle would have been less effective at long range. Heheheh.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2013, 04:53:43 pm »

Person why you do dis D:

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2013, 04:59:37 pm »

College. Also I was updating 50 tile dash. This will update soon. And not valve soon. Actual, "within 1-2 days or so" soon.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 5
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2013, 04:05:16 pm »

Mr. McBoom: Run for cover one square to the left, shooting at Purple with the SMG. Once in cover,  whirl around, and say to Green guy, "Peace?" If no peace, shoot him with the SMG and set up the heavy rifle.
Agi: 3-1. Just before you can get around the corner, you get hit by a few small bullets. Only one of them seems to really hurt.
The person agrees to be peaceful, but leaps over the wall and away from you.

Sirkku: Go north and climb over that wall. Stop one room south of the center.
You do just that.

wally East: Carefully aim a shot at Mr. McBoom. Shoot a careful shot at him.
Dex: 5+2. Your gun is still in burst mode, but the burst is fairly accurate anyway.  Dam: 3-1, 7-1, 1-1. The first shot doesn't seem to hit anything vital, while the second clearly impacts something damaging. The third just sort of grazes their clothes.

Murasa: Grab the fuck out of that rocket launcher. EDIT: Feel sad that I didn't spec in melee at all.
You pick up the rocket launcher, and get a closer look at it. The revolver clip holds 8 rockets. This is good because you don't have any spare ammo.  You probably can't dual wield this and the rifle though, so pick one to put in your bag, or whatever.

Shalashaska: Sharpen machete using the south wall.
Str: 8. You grind it on the wall for a bit. It looks quite a bit sharper now. Agi: 2+1. You notice a grenade land next to you, but before you can get very far away, it explodes! Dam: 3+2. It hurts you everywhere, but you most major damage is done to your left leg, arm(random.org seems to like breaking left arms for some reason. If you look back to past updates you'll notice this) and body. You probably can't walk well on that leg. End: 4-2. You feel faint from the pain.

Lucky: "Oh kickass!" Lucky says to himself with a huge grin. He reloads his rocket shotty, and pokes his head out of the hole in the wall. He looks around and notices two guys. One north east and the other south. Lucky figures he should try to start an alliance in hopes of surviving longer. Though he'll be ready to kill them if they don't accept. "Oi! You two, wanna team up?" Lucky says to them.
Reload weapon. Then poke my head out of the wall. Ask the brown and blue guy if they wanna team up. If ignored or attacked by one of them, throw grenade into the room where the brown guy is and/or shoot the blue guy with a burst of 3 shots. Stay in the room I'm in to use the broken wall as cover.

You start reloading the shotgun, but midway though you notice only 5 shells are used up. Maybe you miscounted? Regardless, it's reloaded now. Both are ignoring you, so you quickly pull the pin and throw the grenade into shalashaska's room. Dex: 8-1. The grenade lands very close to him.

Grapefruit Martini: Cancel all other actions, as none of them are viable. PUMP SHOTGUN. WATCH THE UP LEFT CORNER- THIS BOX IS MINE ((but if it's a gun I don't like, aka, anything that isn't a shotgun, I'm leaving))
You rush towards the box with reckless abandon, and slam the closest equivelent to a button you can find. A long, complex opening sequence begins. It might take a little longer for it to open. Or it could be a trap. That would suck.

George Strophanopolis: "Uh, sure."
Leap over the lowering wall, then over the wall to the west towards the center. Pull the trigger once too.
OHSHIT SHOTGUN DUEL. YOU AND I, CENTER SQUARE. LET'S GO.
You reach one tile away from the box. It definitely looks like it could hold some loot. After, you experimentally fire your gun once. It becomes evident that it's semi automatic. A single bullet comes out, trailing sparks, and bounces off several surfaces before stopping. The shield attached to the gun probably isn't going to help you much. You were going to go onward, but grapefruit pushed you out of his way. 

All: Some walls raise. No new ones lower though.

stefmor90: Murasa: Grey. Small Corrosive Rifle. Huge Rocket Launcher. Bag.
NRDL: Shalashaska: Brown. Inv: Small Pistol. Bag. Contains machete. Medium injuries all over, major injuries left arm, leg, body. Heavy bleeding.
Xantalos: Mr McBoom: Red. Inv: Average Smg. Med Pistol. Bag. Contains small med kit. Med body damage.
Superblast: Lucky: Orange. Cruddy Shotgun. 19 spare shells. Bag.
Tsuchigumo550: Grapefruit Martini: Yellow. Decent Shotgun. 2 sm shell.  clips.
Greenstarfanatic: George Strophanopolis: Green Inv: Average Shotgun. Bag. 2 sm hvy pistol clips.
Emral282: Sirkku: Blue Inv: Large bore rifle. Bag. Gun coupon.
GreatWyrmGold: Wally East: Purple Inv: Large Pistol. Missing left leg, Moderate chest wound. Healed mostly, but will reopen if overexerted.
Free loot: 7, 5 Mountable Heavy Rifle.  2 extra box mags for said rifle.
1, 6: Shitty double rifle. Quality Smg Ok rifle. Bag 2 hvy pistol clips. 2 sm rifle clips.

Alliances: Green+Red
Invites: Orange > Brown, Blue

Notes: Oh look, I actually updated within the guidelines I set for myself. I don't know what to think about this turn of events.
Mechanics: By the way, by default if you don't say otherwise, I assume you simply aim for center mass, which the the most logical thing to do anyway in most situations. Side note: all guns spawn with their highest fire rate enabled. Most burst or automatic guns have select fire for semi auto. So yeah.

Can I please be waitlisted? This looks like fun. I shall try the same melee-based build that was so much fun over on Perplexicon... Somehow I'm not sure it will work as well, here! :P
Spoiler: Yamok (click to show/hide)
Hey, you wouldn't mind if I spawned you with a melee weapon or two instead of a gun right? That'd make sense after all. If you must have a gun, it'll definitely have a bayonet or something. Course with your luck it's probably going to be something terrible regardless. (I'm actually going to have difficulty making guns for people with -5 luck, for certain reasons.)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 04:12:30 pm by Person »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8