Poll

Should unit switching be allowed? [4/7 needed to pass.]

Yes.
- 3 (42.9%)
No.
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27

Author Topic: Lords of Centria: Fantasy Tactical Warfare [V.3.6] [Turn 5]  (Read 22038 times)

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Centria: Fantasy Tactical Warfare [V.3.5] [Sign-ups]
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2013, 10:43:46 pm »

I shall be Gold!!
1)random damnation
2)battleground
3)allies
Gold
Capture the Flag
Rebellion against the Gods
Allies
Well... this is awkward. Choose another color please wyrm?
*mimics Kirk*
JAAAAVIER!

Black...wait, why did I bbcode that?
i did it to spite you......
I knew it.

Wait but isn't javier technically yellow? That's not gold no matter how you look at it and the bbcode agrees. (yes I'm being smarmy.)
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 07:43:06 am »

Well... Allies may be a bit hard with 7 [ALREADY!!!?] people... But I guess doing some math the disadvantaged team may be allowed to have slightly more people per individual army. Either way I'm going to wait until 2/6/2012[3?] to start the game.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 11:21:49 pm by Nerjin »
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 04:27:28 pm »

Well... Allies may be a bit hard with 7 [ALREADY!!!?] people... But I guess doing some math the disadvantaged team may be allowed to have slightly more people per individual army. Either way I'm going to wait until 2/6/2012 to start the game.
We're going BACK IN TIME!

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 05:25:51 pm »

Actually the game has been going on for just under a year. I tjust took everyone forever to get the access to the rules. Also as it stands one team will consist of Four armies of 6 unit points each while the other shall consist of 3 armies of 8 unit points each.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2013, 08:49:23 pm »

Not what he meant 2/6/2012 do you not see the problem with that?
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2013, 08:51:35 pm »

I'm not seeing your point.

Actually the game has been going on for just under a year. It just took everyone forever to get the access to the rules.

Just in case the joke is still unapparent I meant for that to imply that THIS exact game has been going on since the mis-typed date. Thus being going for just under a year.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 08:53:59 pm »

Ah. Looking over the unit stats more closely now, I have two questions.
1: Can you heal above max health?
2: Does fractional based damage count against max or current health? (As in, will two ninjas or two sappers kill what they attack? Or will they leave it at 3/4 or 15/16 health respectively?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 08:59:05 pm »

1. You cannot heal above max health.

2. Sappers KA-BOOM! ability states that it cannot take a unit below 1 health. Sorry about the Backstab typo. That's supposed to say "1/2 the Current health of the target" I'll fix that in a moment. So in short neither can kill an enemy using their respective fractional health ability. Also fractional damage rounds down. So a unit with 7 health that is backstabbed will take [7/2=3.5 [Rnd] = -4 damage.]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 09:11:57 pm »

We are currently waiting on:

Javierpwn needs to provide a secondary bonus unit in case he is placed on Team 2.

Zacen299 needs to submit a team. Zacen299's team is approved.

Criptfeind needs to submit a team. Criptfeind's team is approved.

Greatwyrmgold's team is approved.

Scapheap's team is approved.

ReDeadEr's team is approved.

Remuthra's team is approved.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 11:23:09 pm by Nerjin »

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 11:04:54 pm »

I'm not seeing your point.

Actually the game has been going on for just under a year. It just took everyone forever to get the access to the rules.

Just in case the joke is still unapparent I meant for that to imply that THIS exact game has been going on since the mis-typed date. Thus being going for just under a year.

Apparently even the most basic of humor just went right past me..... Well I feel stupid now.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 11:16:13 pm »

It happens to the best of us.

Commentary is being with-held right now but I feel this may be an oddity as this game's history goes.

Everyone other than Javierpwn and our possible 8th player has selected their teams. Javier simply needs to put on his second requested bonus unit. Then I'll generate teams. Then I'll show you all the map [Veterans of V.2.0 should be very pleased] Keep in mind I do accept user suggested maps as well as user suggested units [these are combed VERY well to make sure they are not redundant [I'm still working on the process though]] So feel free to suggest things.

OF NOTE: Since you are on teams you there will be two LARGE shared spawning places for both teams. You may spawn your units anywhere within the borders of your color. Furthermore to encourage tactics I'll be giving out a link to a team-only forum thing. Just to see if that helps with tactics.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2013, 11:46:26 pm »

Here's an idea.

Remember how my guy was an exiled king?

Could we have the map be said king's (former?) castle?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2013, 11:49:20 pm »

Well... I could I suppose though I did have some flavor set aside. We have another day before start-up. I'll see what I can't think up. Be warned though that if I feel the old flavor is better the "Golden Castle" will be kept on the back-burner. Though I think I'll set up a map specifically for that.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2013, 11:53:27 pm »

I'd be interested in what you have set aside.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 12:22:45 am »

Wait wasn't the 2.0 map the royal clusterf*** of terrain that made most of the map nigh un-traverseable? Or am I mis-remembering?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27