Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47

Author Topic: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty  (Read 47767 times)

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty
« Reply #540 on: April 28, 2013, 11:41:16 am »

And he goes... snapped and quit without even fighting... Annoying even in defeat. I guess you guys get mop-up!

And here I'm leaving for several days come morning! What bad timing on his part.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 28, 2013, 01:10:32 pm »

I am worried that this pattern means the game is doomed...

I mean, we now control half the continent, when we are finished devouring the remains of Celestial.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 28, 2013, 08:53:05 pm »

I don't know, to me it just seems that because he was being attacked back, he left. He's just childish. He's saying that because Gervassen was stronger than him, there was nothing he could do, yet he was rolling over me, and the only things I could do to slow him were the cheap tricks he was doing when I first sent him soldiers (dropping one soldier just after a battle, etc).
And yet when he 'bullied' me, I didn't snapped. I think it's the same case as Silverfire "I want to be the big empire everyone obeys, but if someone attack me, I'll cry because he cheated, when I used the same tricks or didn't considered there could be people allying against me".
Also, I hope that with a bigger map, an alliance like us wouldn't be big enough. Maybe we would control a part of the continent, but nearly half ? I doubt it, we're not enough, at best we would have to ally with other alliances, and I think that's the point of the game. And I hope players will be better, because honestly, I don't care being the vassal or the liege (as he's saying), it's not really what I find interesting. My title (vassal, barony, etc) doesn't matter to me, it's more the actions in the region I'm controlling, shaping up my little piece of land, etc. The war I had was interesting, even if I was on the losing side at first. Now what he did was just childish. "I want to bully smaller realms, but I don't want to be bullied."

Edit : About Celestial, I don't think I'll grab any land. I have enough for my liking, and scrubs are not interesting, I'd rather have 1 grassland than 5 scrubs. I think i'll focus on building and garrisonning as for now. Probably keep my settlements in the mountain though. I will not have much time for the few weeks to come, so yea, not much action.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:56:03 pm by PanH »

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 29, 2013, 02:38:14 am »

Someone posted a thread asking why grouping together is useful, on the M&F forum.
Well now we know the answer:
Not getting pwned like Sonaria and Celestial.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 29, 2013, 09:44:27 am »

Ahah, he let a noble and he's now attacking Seukelar, but well, not for long.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 30, 2013, 12:52:45 pm »

My vassals are complaining Zähringen took Nethecir, right under their noses.
What's up with that?

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 01, 2013, 07:32:47 am »

What's up with that?

That and Idocrase were the two cities that broke Silver's will. When war's on, I don't say please and may I to some imaginary lines within the enemy domain that slow-moving allies imagined were theirs in the distant future. I hit everything the enemy has that produces good troops, and quickly. Penchant should have actually been moving on Nethecir before Silver turned blue, then he wouldn't have cause to complain.

That said, I don't have any plans for Nethecir or Idocrase. He can have both at whatever pace he likes. I think I'll trade him his old Ebonheart lands, though.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Lopin18

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 01, 2013, 08:08:32 am »

Ho boy, any keys to spare? This has sparked my interests.
m a lil spanish dwarf from the Dominican Republic, DF has a new abroad fan!!!

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 02, 2013, 09:36:11 am »

What's up with that?

That and Idocrase were the two cities that broke Silver's will. When war's on, I don't say please and may I to some imaginary lines within the enemy domain that slow-moving allies imagined were theirs in the distant future. I hit everything the enemy has that produces good troops, and quickly. Penchant should have actually been moving on Nethecir before Silver turned blue, then he wouldn't have cause to complain.

That said, I don't have any plans for Nethecir or Idocrase. He can have both at whatever pace he likes. I think I'll trade him his old Ebonheart lands, though.

Didn't mean to be crass or anything, just wanted to know if you intended on keeping the land.
I'll pass on the message.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 03, 2013, 05:12:20 am »

I have an almost ruling influence over Mercia, it would be pretty lulzy if we eventually joined forces to crush everyone in between and take over the world.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 05:16:13 am by Mookzen »

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 04, 2013, 08:09:44 am »

I bet there are some pretty sordid family trees around, mine is certainly getting there. Not that I much approve of incest but it's so... convenient...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 05, 2013, 05:25:06 am »

So I'm guessing account keys are all used up/no longer a thing?
Guess I can wait around for the beta.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 05, 2013, 08:45:53 am »

This realm event log for Blankania is glorious:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

WhenInRome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 05, 2013, 12:38:54 pm »

Does anyone have an invite code they'd be willing to spare? This looks really interesting.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 06, 2013, 08:55:26 pm »

I imagine it won't be long till an opportunity to get a key presents itself.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47