Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 53

Author Topic: DAISY [Act 4: Voiceless]  (Read 67235 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
Re: DAISY [Act 2: Drawing by Hand]
« Reply #555 on: February 24, 2013, 12:34:11 pm »

Find Hanako at the dorms, apologize for somehow taking her bag, and give it back.  Ask why she needed these things, also, if she inquires into the missing mask, tell her we destroyed it because of the dreams we have been having.

+1, as awkward and ridiculous this is going to be.

this sounds good, armed with a pen and notepad, we dont need to tell her about the dreams. just that the mask was evil maybe
But we're gonna need to explain why it was evil.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 24, 2013, 12:36:23 pm »

Find Hanako at the dorms, apologize for somehow taking her bag, and give it back.  Ask why she needed these things, also, if she inquires into the missing mask, tell her we destroyed it because of the dreams we have been having.

this sounds good, armed with a pen and notepad, we dont need to tell her about the dreams. just that the mask was evil maybe
Because it got heavy. All magical shit be evil, yo.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 24, 2013, 02:00:39 pm »

What about the magical weaving we're supposedly gonna be doing eventually?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 24, 2013, 02:10:54 pm »

We considered lighting a burn victim on fire. We do magical stuff because we're evil.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 24, 2013, 02:18:15 pm »

We considered lighting a burn victim on fire. We do magical stuff because we're evil.
Okay.  But if we did that then we really need to get our evil on.  I'm sure we could always burn down a house full of puppies.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 24, 2013, 02:20:52 pm »

Okay.  But if we did that then we really need to get our evil on.  I'm sure we could always burn down a house full of puppies.
Good idea, the puppies would grow into those dogs who hate us.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 24, 2013, 02:50:29 pm »

Which means we have justification for getting into our preferred line of work, which is obviously animal control.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 24, 2013, 03:13:54 pm »

Which means we have justification for getting into our preferred line of work, which is obviously animal control.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 24, 2013, 03:14:18 pm »

oh god oh god break the pyramid oh god.

Also I think we should just put her name on the bag and leave it in the artroom. No reason to confront her. Look how scared of us she was.

I bet the SUICIDEMAN is trying to pit us against each other. We need to do good deeds.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 24, 2013, 03:34:50 pm »

I believe it would be nicer of us to show up in person to apologize, as it would also ensure that she gets the bag without hassle, and that it doesn't go missing.
EDIT: Also, let's not try to burn her down this time.  Unless she rejects our apology, and attempts to become friendly with her, in which case it's time for us to build a pyre.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:36:58 pm by Origami_Psycho »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 24, 2013, 05:47:54 pm »

>Return the bag at Hanako's dorm

She was afraid of you in the alleyway, what makes you think she's going to take you showing up at her dorm kindly?

You resolve to return the bag at earliest convenience. After all, she probably has your bag of snacks... somehow.

Tonight's been a weird one.

>Dream

You don't remember this one, when you awake, but you can still feel what you felt during the NIGHTMARE. You rush to the bathroom and throw up, vomiting into your toilet. It was cold. So cold. Something that cold shouldn't have been wrapped around your... You throw up again. It was so wrong.

A quick check of your pockets reveals another match has gone missing. This may become a problem. You kind of don't want this box of matches to run out, for sentimental reasons. It was a gift, after all.

School is in. Hanako isn't in class, but there are three people you can talk to that are.

>Shizune and Misha. Shizune's hand seems to be in much better condition now. She's signing hurriedly about lunch. You'd rather not talk to Shizune, but Misha is a nice enough girl, and you can't get to her without the Student Council President "eavesdropping" and adding her own tyrannical agenda, or at least not without being quite rude. Which is a no-no. You guess two heads are better than one...

>Takashi Maeda, AKA "Tinnitus" or "TinTin", at least in your head. You aren't so much friends with him as mutual aquaintances. He does know some snatches of sign language, enough to get the gist of what you're saying most of the time, and you and him have a means of verifying that well enough that communication is fairly easy. You haven't talked to him in a while, so you feel kind of bad. He's smarter than he looks, even though you're not quite comfortable talking about sensitive topics with his... abrasive... attitude, you at least know he'll try to help. He doesn't like it, but he's a good kid.

Spoiler: Daisy (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 24, 2013, 07:08:58 pm »

Converse with Shizune, be as hammy as possible.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 24, 2013, 07:14:45 pm »

I don't think Misha has enough tact to deal with this. Shizune, maybe, but Misha...

1+ Shizune, but try to avoid having Misha "eavesdrop" as much as possible.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 24, 2013, 07:21:57 pm »

Let's talk to Rin-Tin-Tin. Seems like a good friend to have. He'd punch something in the face for you entirely out of the kindness of his heart.
I need to put something interesting here.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 24, 2013, 09:26:38 pm »

Tin Tin because I don't think Shizune should be involved AT ALL!!! >:(
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 53