Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 53

Author Topic: DAISY [Act 4: Voiceless]  (Read 67330 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
Re: DAISY
« Reply #210 on: February 05, 2013, 07:06:42 am »

this entire physical contact thing is going to backfire :D, but go right ahead.
Not a thing could go wrong with it.  Everyone knows just how dastardly those dense air regions are.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2013, 09:13:30 am »

>Say you're sorry

You take Hiki's hand. [I'm sorry, Hiki, I was frightened. I was afraid HE would show up.]

On a whim, you wrap him in a hug, pressing your face into shis shoulder for both comfort and to make the thread sewing your lips shut obvious.

Hiki hugs you back, relaxing slightly. You spend a moment like that, until you realize his arms are made of cloth, and are much wider, and are actually your bedsheets.

Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, you sit up and observe your room, feeling your lips as you do so. They feel so smooth after that strange dream, not that you don't always have your lips sewn shut ever since your first few nightmares.

The RUBY DOLL stares at you forlornly from it's shelf, still slightly damp with melted slush. Picking it up, you find a bit of moss stuck to it, which you idly throw into the garbage. It's otherwise unharmed. It doesn't look like any mold is growing on it, though it'll take a few days to really tell. Being made of cloth and stuffing, the doll took being thrown from the roof quite well.

There's a small tap at your window. To your muted surprise, you find that the Fox from last night has found your room, and is trying to get inside.

You'd love to help the thing, but it's almost time for school. You don't want to be late, do you?

Spoiler: Daisy (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2013, 10:41:21 am »

Let it in
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 05, 2013, 02:25:08 pm »

It's not like being late for class at a school for disabled individuals could be seen as a sign of something horrible.
So let's let 'im in, and then we can pet it and hug it and name it George and care for it and love it for ever and ever.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2013, 02:45:49 pm »

Are you crazy its a wild animal!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 05, 2013, 03:21:26 pm »

Calmly prepare for school. Before leaving, lock fox inside.

this is a brilliant masterplan and the best way for getting the most out of our time

also we will have a fox chilling in our room isn't that awesome

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2013, 03:30:45 pm »

Calmly prepare for school. Before leaving, lock fox inside.

this is a brilliant masterplan and the best way for getting the most out of our time

also we will have a fox chilling in our room isn't that awesome
I vote for this, so long as there is a dense pocket of air that leads to a romantic encounter with the fox.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2013, 03:52:06 pm »

No romance. Just comfort. That's all I want her to have.

Let the fox in and spend a minute or two with it before class. If it wants to leave then, let it leave.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2013, 04:06:04 pm »

No romance. Just comfort. That's all I want her to have.

Let the fox in and spend a minute or two with it before class. If it wants to leave then, let it leave.

+1.

Also, NO ROMANCE, B-BAKA-KUN
I need to put something interesting here.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 05, 2013, 04:07:10 pm »

>Let it in

You decide to waste a bit of time letting in the fox. After all, it'll only take a few extra seconds, and who's going to be upset that someone's late for class in this school?

It's fur is a much more vivid orange than last night, probably just an effect from the brighter light. It also seems pleased with itself, sniffing over to your bed and leaping onto it. It lounges on your bed and yips at you. You scratch it on the belly a little, but you do have to get ready for school. You notice, again, that it seems to follow you more with it's ears than it's eyes, which are slightly milky. You wonder if it might be blind. It would have a certain poetic irony to it that the disabled girl have a disabled fox.

>Go to school, lock the fox in your room

Planning ahead, you decide to limit any disruption to your room. You don't usually lock it; there's not much reason to here. You're about as whole as they come and theivery is hard to do in a wheelchair/without hands/unable to hear how much of a massive racket you're making. Still, just shutting the door probably wouldn't keep the fox in.

>Go to class

While sitting through a boring first-period lecture on some subject it's far too early in the morning to discuss, you decide that the Blind Fox will need a name.

Spoiler: Daisy (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 05, 2013, 04:10:31 pm »

Why are ALL of our friends blind?

Let's name him Hiki for the lols

I say we name him Taiga.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 05, 2013, 04:10:59 pm »

the fox should be Eiji(guardian)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2013, 04:12:17 pm »

the fox should be Eiji(guardian)

Scratch my earlier statement, +1 to this.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 05, 2013, 04:14:31 pm »

At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 05, 2013, 04:14:51 pm »

wait

WAIT

Can we put the fox in our inventory?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 53