Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 53

Author Topic: DAISY [Act 4: Voiceless]  (Read 67331 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: DAISY
« Reply #240 on: February 06, 2013, 02:47:24 pm »

Push most of the shredded bits to a corner, move stuff, and halfheartedly scold Eiji.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 06, 2013, 03:28:36 pm »

Scold Eiji with bad music.  Ensure this never happens again, and then go to art.  We can clean up later.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 06, 2013, 04:08:42 pm »

>Don't spend too much time cleaning

You've got class waiting already, so you just shove everything into a pile. You lift your remaining books up onto high surfaces, but you doubt that'll help too much.

>Place Eiji into your inventory

You see no possible reason why an adolescent fox wouldn't fit in your pocket or purse. Oh, besides the fact that it won't. And the fact that it would no doubt hate being cooped up in your purse. Or sat upon like a Iphone.

What you're trying to get across here is that Eiji is a fox, not a apple product. Not yet, anyway (fucking Apple).

>Wait where is Eiji?

He's sitting on your- no wait he's gone. Now how will you scold him! Actually, how would a mute girl scold a blind fox anyway? You're just full of silly ideas today. But something puts you in a good mood. Maybe it was not having a nightmare involving the SUICIDE MAN for the first time in weeks. Maybe it was watching the Queen Bitch fracture her hand trying to tell you off for a minor offense. Maybe it's getting a new, adorable, hopefully-not-rabid pet. Today's been a pretty good day. You hope that'll continue.

You spend an extra minute or two cleaning up as best you can, then set off for Art.

>Head to Art class.

When you show up to art, the teacher shoots you a sour look, but doesn't otherwise tell you off. Waving you idly back to his seat, he reinvolves himself in mixing acrylic paints. Judging from the swtch of colors next to his little bowl, he's looking for a very specific shade of purple.

Rin and Hiki are there, having a casual conversation... Or at least as casual as a conversation with Rin can be.

"I still don't understand. I don't see a connection between paint and Jellyfish."

Rin sighs. "Like, the jelly from a jellyfish is blue, and paint is blue, right, so it's like... that. But not?"

"Paint is blue? But what about red paint?"

"Red is red but paint is blue so red paint would be purple, except it's actually red..." Rin's brow furrows as she tries to get her point across. "Paint is blue. Jellyfish are blue. Paint is like Jellyfish." She concludes, obviously giving up.

Spoiler: Daisy (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 06, 2013, 04:16:34 pm »

Gonna have to work a little bit harder on Rin, IMHO.

Also, INTRODUCING THE NEW I-FOX

Anyway, >Try to converse with Hiki. We haven't talked since he threw our doll, right? Maybe we could get an apology.
I need to put something interesting here.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 06, 2013, 04:23:29 pm »

If we're talking with Hiki our first words/signs should be  "I'm still pissed at you! (I want to throw a rock at your insenstive head!)" or well lets not dance around the fact that he owes us an apology.

(ps, I am having a horrible time keeping the characters apart T.T, its all a little alien to my western mind how do you other readers manage?)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 06, 2013, 04:26:05 pm »

If we're talking with Hiki our first words/signs should be  "I'm still pissed at you! (I want to throw a rock at your insenstive head!)" or well lets not dance around the fact that he owes us an apology.

(ps, I am having a horrible time keeping the characters apart T.T, its all a little alien to my western mind how do you other readers manage?)

By alienating ourselves from human contact and keeping an arsenal of waifu-pillows.

OH GOD I LOVE YOU TAIGA-CHAN

But we shouldn't be an ass towards Hiki, but we should still expect an apology. He DID kind of go out of line.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 06, 2013, 04:37:41 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 06, 2013, 04:39:05 pm »

Tell Rin that jellyfish are merely a canvas. It is the sea that is paint.

Oh, and might as well:

WE'RE GOING TO NEED A BIGGER PURSE

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 06, 2013, 04:41:24 pm »

Also, INTRODUCING THE NEW I-FOX
AND IT BIGGER VERSION THE I-EIJI.

Sign the sky is blue and thus the air must be blue and therefore we are breathing jellyfishs.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 06, 2013, 04:44:32 pm »

Don't walk to Hiki, but glance at him non-threateningly. Like a sad puppy.

Also, it's EXTREMELY difficult to write Rin, and so far, you're doing well. Not the best but well, considering how out there Rin is.

People, you have to THINK like Rin.
But jellyfish are painful and paint isn't. But it can be, if you paint pain with paint.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 06, 2013, 04:53:18 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm not insulting you, just want to say that. You write her well, but it still seems a little off.

I don't think Rin would even make a connection between a color and an animal, but then again, I didn't write her, and I'm not a great writer.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 06, 2013, 04:55:47 pm »

Didn't she? Honestly, Rin is so oddball everything is game. If it can be justified in any way, and it's a correlation, and you can justify it in less than three sentences, it's borderline not-Rin. But four sentences or unexplainable make it Rin.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 06, 2013, 05:54:53 pm »

Don't walk to Hiki, but glance at him non-threateningly. Like a sad puppy.

if you want Hiki to see your glance its probably not going to work.

Hiki is the blind one... Isnt he?  my god the names, Im not even sure who is female or male most of the time anymore T.T. (would it be excessive of me to ask for male and female symbols next to names T.T? or failing that the stereo typical pink and blue?) edit: I am mostly kidding ofcourse, I am having trouble but am exaggerating
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:01:52 pm by Talvara »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 06, 2013, 06:20:10 pm »

Whilst we are knee deep in our melancholy let's write a poem, and gain +1 to our pretentious stat.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 06, 2013, 06:30:09 pm »

I FORGOT HE WAS BLIND. I'M AN ACCIDENTAL ASS.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 53