Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 68

Author Topic: Dark Magi: TTC, Chapter 4, Update 9  (Read 46197 times)

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Magi: TTC, Chapter 1, Update 19.
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2013, 06:12:32 pm »

((In the fight. It didnt get explicitly mentioned.))
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2013, 06:18:38 pm »

((It seem rather importance so why was it missed? I could understand forgetting the leg since it a few turns problem, but the losing the arm?))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2013, 11:41:55 pm »

When did books go missing? I (tried to) return the books I had borrowed, are they those? Because if they are, we wouldn't have this problem if SOMEONE hadn't killed me...

Attempt to manifest as a ghost. Make sure that the others can find the books. Haunt Sholan.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 18, 2013, 12:01:26 am »

Well scapheap, you're tough as nails. So you may not have noticed a missing arm in the heat of things.
The books went missing because you put them down in a room, before going out to help Sholan. (And getting killed). Since the library was not yet open when that happened, those books are in a currently unknown location and havent been added back to the library.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 18, 2013, 12:54:53 am »

Again:

we wouldn't have this problem if SOMEONE hadn't killed me...

You know what? Just haunt Sholan if I manifest as a ghost this turn. Rub in how much he screwed things up.
Maybe I'm taking a bit of Udil-aimed rage out on Sholan, but he really does deserve it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 18, 2013, 12:57:18 am »

Actually, there isn't a single person OOC that was sad i killed you. To be fair i nearly died doing so too.
PLEASE manifest, so I can try to learn Energy magic by enslaving your soul

Murdering you and losing an eye/arm has also, IC, put Sholan into a bit of a crazy rage ^.^

On the note of the books, they're in a room in the tower - they're not hidden...just requires someone to scour every room
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:59:48 am by CyberGenesis »
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 18, 2013, 01:02:17 am »

Actually, there isn't a single person OOC that was sad i killed you.
What am I, chopped liver?

To be fair i nearly died doing so too.
That is fair. Otherwise, I'd be actively trying to ghost-maim you for revenge.

PLEASE manifest, so I can try to learn Energy magic by enslaving your soul
Ahaha, no.

Murdering you and losing an eye/arm has also, IC, put Sholan into a bit of a crazy rage ^.^
Interesting.

On the note of the books, they're in a room in the tower - they're not hidden...just requires someone to scour every room
I'm just going to focus on haunting you then.
Sig

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 18, 2013, 01:15:24 am »

Interesting.

I charged into town like a lunatic, and now i'm going to have a pissing contest with their mayor. Crazy galore!
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 18, 2013, 03:25:48 am »

Not chopped liver, but when people tell you to stop doing something, you don't go all Caps on them and be obstinate.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 18, 2013, 03:43:03 am »

When did books go missing? I (tried to) return the books I had borrowed, are they those? Because if they are, we wouldn't have this problem if SOMEONE hadn't killed me...

Attempt to manifest as a ghost. Make sure that the others can find the books. Haunt Sholan.

I'd like to point out two things GWG

A) Your dead, which in essence means your out of the game. Stop trying to come back in because someone killed you for being a dumb ass, move on, get over it, and try to stop being a dumb ass (which you aren't doing so well right now.)

B) I wasn't even following this that well and even I was rooting for your death. This shows how terrible of a player you were.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 18, 2013, 03:56:15 am »

Yeah... I wouldn't agree too much with the ass part, but do accept that dead is dead. Just move on from this game.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 18, 2013, 10:35:44 am »

Wait, isn't there an OOC thread somewhere?

Not chopped liver, but when people tell you to stop doing something, you don't go all Caps on them and be obstinate.
I don't remember ever doing that.

I'd like to point out two things GWG
A) Your dead, which in essence means your out of the game. Stop trying to come back in because someone killed you for being a dumb ass, move on, get over it, and try to stop being a dumb ass (which you aren't doing so well right now.)
It doesn't help that he killed me right as I was about to get back to contributing to the Cabal.

B) I wasn't even following this that well and even I was rooting for your death. This shows how terrible of a player you were.
Ouch.
Sig

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Magi: TTC, Chapter 1, Update 14.
« Reply #312 on: February 18, 2013, 11:22:32 am »

Yeah ,sure , because you never did this:

I'M RETURNING THE BOOKS, FIXING THE PROBLEMS, AND TRYING TO ACTUALLY INCREASE OUR STORE OF BOOKS SO THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN! IF SOME BOOKS AREN'T AVAILABLE NEXT TURN IT'S BECAUSE I'M COPYING THEM OR MY ACTION WAS MISINTERPRETED!

Yes, I screwed up in the past. No, I have not failed to try and make up for it.

People do not like to be yelled at.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 11:25:15 am by Ardas »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 18, 2013, 12:39:15 pm »

-snip-
Ah, that.
That was when I was, you know, trying to make up for my wrongs while Cyber was seeming to act like I had been from Turn 1 to the present hindering or at best not even trying to help the Cabal. Which is part of why I'm angry.
Sig

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 18, 2013, 01:07:43 pm »

-snip-
Ah, that.
That was when I was, you know, trying to make up for my wrongs while Cyber was seeming to act like I had been from Turn 1 to the present hindering or at best not even trying to help the Cabal. Which is part of why I'm angry.

Even if you did not mean it, that sort of is what you wound up doing in practice. Take our word for it and move on already; do you really think so many people would point it out if there wasn't a grain of truth there? Likewise, it is not only about what you do, but also about how you go about it, though you tried to make it up in your own way, you didn't ask the others whether they approved of or were not bothered by your approach to that.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:14:07 pm by Azthor »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 68