Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 75

Author Topic: RTD 3 -- Space Wizards for Real  (Read 66931 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: RTD 3... Let's do this again.
« Reply #465 on: December 29, 2013, 12:17:07 am »

head into the barracks and acquire the replacement uniforms for Dominic, Codo and Harry.
once acquired return them to their new owners and follow Doinics plan to get us into the hangar bay.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 29, 2013, 05:34:48 pm »

Ryan became a bit worried when the person stops to ask them about the overseer... hopefully he wasn't suspicious of them...

Follow along with Cassano while ignoring the black armored man.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 29, 2013, 06:31:08 pm »

Stealthily use geokenisis to move my the Granite Dagger to silently destroy the radio. Then use the knife to make a sound next to the guard.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:09:55 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 29, 2013, 07:17:05 pm »

((Magic tele-cut knife?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 29, 2013, 08:40:17 pm »

((Psionic tele-cut knife))

"No, but we have what we came for." Russano answers, taking a look around to make sure nothing is amiss. "Guess it's about time we head to our shuttle and leave this place."

Begin hopefully easy and not dangerous at all escape.
The official responds:
"I see... well I need to talk to him about important matters. Is he in his office?"
He seems to be in a hurry. However, he also looks at your party and sees that there are only three.
"Weren't there four of you?"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:43:05 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 31, 2013, 04:11:59 pm »

Roll 46

Spoiler: superBlast, AKA Ryan (click to show/hide)

-----

Quote from: Characters Present
Dominic Zoshan
Kenjaro
Codo
Harry North

Unholy_Pariah, AKA Kenjaro

[5] You enter the barracks while your comrades stay back to avoid being spotted. The barracks, however, is mostly empty save for some people having a heated discussion somewhere in one of the halls. You find the equipment storage and, surely enough, there are enough standard-issue Van Buren Security uniforms not only to disguise Codo and Harry, but also enough that nobody will notice that two of them are missing until inventory is taken. You carefully take the uniforms, making sure not to damage them by holding on too hard--you are still quite unfamiliar with the power suit.

You bring two uniforms back unnoticed and see that Dominic has disappeared. Instead, you hear a conversation in the nearby hallway.

*Moments earlier...*

HEN, AKA Dominic Zoshan

[1] Remembering that you have a stone dagger that you crafted earlier with your powers, you decide to use it as a precision instrument to destroy the lookout's radio, rendering him unable to call for help. That would help you... settle things.

Through your effort, the stone dagger flies through the hallway, piercing the radio and sending plastic shards and pieces of electronics floating about. The knife itself flies into the back wall and bounces off slowly, having expended most of its energy. Next, you step forward and confront the guard.
"Good day!" you shout. Note that "Good Day" is an archaic term which is hardly ever used anymore among spacefaring communities.
"I regret to inform you that you pose a direct threat to our plans by guarding this specific hallway. However, I offer you a choice: fight honorably and test your fate, or force us to subdue using lethal force. The choice is yours."

The guard, having instinctively drawn a weapon, backs away, unsure if Dominic is serious.
Kenjaro stumbles in from behind, along with Harry and Codo, both wearing their uniforms, giving off the appearance of being in a rush to respond to the situation. The guard once again takes aim at Dominic:
"Look behind you," she says, pausing briefely. "It appears you're surrounded, now hands up, where I can see 'em." orders the guard.

--

Ryan
Davis Theul
Russano Neskratt
Ares Teno

Caellath, AKA Russano Neskratt
superBlast, AKA Ryan
Maxinum McDreich, AKA Davis Theul

The official responds to Russano:
"I see... well I need to talk to him about important matters. Is he in his office?"
He seems to be in a hurry. However, he pauses when he sees Davis and appears to examine him briefely before moving along.

*Russano, Davis, and Ryan move out of the barracks and into the pub*

Ares, Russano's shuttle pilot, saw the three individuals exiting the barracks and stood up to talk to them.
"Something's happened." he whispered.
"The guard captain wants Zoshan. They searched the shuttle, saw the layout I didn't disguise, and now they're hella suspicious."a

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 31, 2013, 06:48:25 pm »

"get on your knees scum! snarls kenjaro at dominic as he points his naginata directly at the mans face.

Once dominic complies kenjaro commands the other guard to cuff him then smacks her across the back of the head with the weapon when she moves to restrain him.

If she doesnt comply, crash tackle her and render her unconscious.

actions

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 02, 2014, 12:16:44 pm »

Retroactively Twisted Transistor that man until he's much more worried about getting something to eat and drink to cure his feeling of weakness than talking to the Overseer.

"Where is the rest of our team?" Russano asks, taking a glance back just to make sure they won't make a dramatic entrance when no one's looking. "We have the deal and we can leave this place already."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 02, 2014, 01:24:07 pm »

"I last remember Dominic going into some place named the pits... I thought he was doing something to help us." Ryan said as he remembered helping Dominic by pointing out a couple of guards for... whatever he was doing.

((And I checked back a couple pages to make sure my character did see him go in there.))

Say the above.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 02, 2014, 09:42:22 pm »

"Well, it appears you have the upper hand in this situation. Very well, I concede for now. Come here and cuff me quickly."

Get on my knees, and pretend to give up. Hold my hands behind my back, while also willing the stone dagger to return to me. Let Kenjaro suppress the guard, intervene if necessary.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: January 03, 2014, 07:25:50 pm »

"Where is the rest of our team?" Russano asks, taking a glance back just to make sure they won't make a dramatic entrance when no one's looking. "We have the deal and we can leave this place already."
"I last remember Dominic going into some place named the pits... I thought he was doing something to help us." Ryan said as he remembered helping Dominic by pointing out a couple of guards for... whatever he was doing.

"Perhaps that's the case. In any case, we need to find Dominic. I don't think they'll let us undock until they're done with him."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: January 05, 2014, 06:19:56 pm »

Roll 47

Spoiler: superBlast, AKA Ryan (click to show/hide)

-----

Dominic Zoshan
Kenjaro
Codo
Harry North

HEN, AKA Dominic Zoshan

"Well, it appears you have the upper hand in this situation. Very well, I concede..." you begin to say. The guard moves toward you, relaxing her weapon and reaching for her belt.
"For now. Come here and cuff me quickly."

[1] That was a little too forced. The guard hesitates and grips her rifle once more. A long silence ensues, both sides waiting for the other to make a move.

Unholy_Pariah, AKA Kenjaro

[2] Breaking the silence, you use whatever strength the suit has in order to lunge forward and tackle the guard before she harms Zoshan or calls for help. In response to your lunge, the guard opens fire, riddling the surface of your suit with pockmarks and bullet impacts. The rounds fail to penetrate, however, only bouncing off and shattering into mists of lead dust. You then make contact, pulling the guard off her feet and slamming into the wall. Both you and the guard bounce off with a loud thud, stunned but not incapacitated.

Martial Trance active!

--

Ryan
Davis Theul
Russano Neskratt
Ares Teno

Caellath, AKA Russano Neskratt

After the important-looking official left, you began draining him in order to entice him to eat, drink, sleep, or otherwise prevent him from finding out what happened to the overseer.

[6] After a while, you feel an unusual amount of power flowing through you. You may have drained the man a little too quickly. Hopefully he won't realize he was being attacked, or worse, get drained so much that his cells begin to die off. Surely someone would notice it if the official were to collapse in front of someone and start rapidly decomposing.

superBlast, AKA Ryan

"Yeah, hopefully. He's not supposed to be there. You have contact with him, right? Communicators? Anything?"

*Gunfire is heard, faintly, from the direction of the door to the Pits.*

Maxinum McDreich, AKA Davis Theul

((Max, are you still there?))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 05, 2014, 06:31:54 pm »

engage violence mode.
pick the guard up by her neck and gun arm then slam her into the floor and wall, repeatedly with great force.
Stop if she falls unconscious or surrenders, cuff and gag her then continue onwards as if nothing happened after taking her gun, ammo and radio.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 07, 2014, 04:40:54 pm »

Russano sighs and raises a hand, small arcs of lightning beginning to crackle between his fingers. "Things could have been so much simpler... Probably. Ryan, with me. Davis can stay here and stand guard while we check what's all that noise."

Search for the source of the commotion and help the team through shocking (Lightning Bolt) violence.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 08, 2014, 12:55:40 pm »

"Uh.. alright." Ryan says and nods to Russano and leaves with him. Seems things won't go as easily as he was thinking it was a few moments ago...

Follow Russano and when we get into the room, use my powers to activate any security defense in the room and use that to threaten anyone who looks like they aren't on our side.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 75