Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 72

Author Topic: You are a new God OOC thread.  (Read 108171 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God OOC thread.
« Reply #615 on: January 27, 2013, 03:32:40 pm »

We wouldn't have to base them on spiders. Scarabs are a lot tougher little bastards; they're big, hard, cockroaches, that live in the desert. What's hardier than that?

Spell Soahc backwards.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 27, 2013, 07:31:50 pm »

We wouldn't have to base them on spiders. Scarabs are a lot tougher little bastards; they're big, hard, cockroaches, that live in the desert. What's hardier than that?
Scarabs work. Spiders work. Spiders are just more common.

Spell Soahc backwards.
Clever, but I imagined the focus of the critters being more on the alchemal/magical potential than the chaos itself.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 27, 2013, 07:37:44 pm »

They both remind me of Necrons. Scarebs just makes them more Scarey.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 27, 2013, 10:11:41 pm »

Oh poor OOC thread, all that tasty flood goes to the main thread leaving you without any chance to overgrow it
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

lockman766

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 28, 2013, 01:55:24 am »

I have a new idea for a new biological weapon. We take a fungus spawn, and make it produce spores on it's own. It will produce so many that it will fill to bursting. When it suffers damage this bloated spawn will pop releasing a cloud of spores, some of which will cause other spawn to bloat. Allowing us to deal massive amounts of damage to opposing armies. I  apologize if I've made any grammar errors I'm very tired.     

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: January 28, 2013, 08:08:44 am »

Wait... did anyone notice that we made two Very large gold wyrms? They are quite vast, one could almost say... Great?
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 28, 2013, 09:16:32 am »

I'm of the opinion that we should focus on defense and infrastructure for now. We need to grow our holdings. That idea of using Chaos Magic to spark a Renaissance in our town doesn't seem like a bad idea.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 28, 2013, 12:42:11 pm »

I'm of the opinion that we should focus on defense and infrastructure for now. We need to grow our holdings. That idea of using Chaos Magic to spark a Renaissance in our town doesn't seem like a bad idea.

This. Rub it in the face of Order. Show them that Chaos is necessary for evolution.

Wouldn't hurt to put a little Life into it either, I don't think. And a Firey passion. Wahaha.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 28, 2013, 12:46:05 pm »

I have a new idea for a new biological weapon. We take a fungus spawn, and make it produce spores on it's own. It will produce so many that it will fill to bursting. When it suffers damage this bloated spawn will pop releasing a cloud of spores, some of which will cause other spawn to bloat. Allowing us to deal massive amounts of damage to opposing armies. I  apologize if I've made any grammar errors I'm very tired.   

Doesn't fungus spawn already do this?

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 28, 2013, 12:49:08 pm »

Can we give boons to jara/slender/whatever it is we call it right now?
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.

lockman766

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 28, 2013, 02:17:10 pm »

Doesn't fungus spawn already do this?
Kinda, but I'm talking about something that can spread it over greater distances.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 28, 2013, 02:18:46 pm »

We could get Krait to make a pressurized spore cannon.

lockman766

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 28, 2013, 02:22:51 pm »

Could he beat the satisfying splatter of dropping a fungus spawn on to an enemy force. 

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 28, 2013, 02:24:11 pm »

Could he beat the satisfying splatter of dropping a fungus spawn on to an enemy force. 
Yes. By using them as ammo.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

lockman766

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 28, 2013, 02:35:35 pm »

Yes. By using them as ammo.
I like the way you think. :)
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 72