Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114557 times)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #720 on: June 21, 2013, 01:59:06 pm »

After you have a personal moment in which you chuckled mildly,(You don't have experience with good old screamy laughter, but your deep imposing voice makes it good all the same.) You have a talk with Put, regarding whatever he wishes we do with the temple.
He was surprised you got him a temple that early, seeing how they usually aren't worth the hassle unless the cult is big enough. Still, he's pleased you still serve him.
Most entities actually betray their god after they a temple, due to getting a god complex. Fortunately, you aren't quite so dumb as to try and betray your creator.
Damned straigt, you little twat!
I's be sure he be talkin' aboot me, Creatoh.
T'is correct, Creator. Please, continue your dinner.(When speaking with put, your text is purple)
I'll finish my stuff when I damned well feel like it! Which just happens to be now. He then chomps down on his troll arm.
'Nyways, jus be typical, git some fittin' statues o' me. Or just sum choppahs.
Orkboyz referance?!
Yous nuts, lemme speak to mah boi here.

So, making the temple should be easy enough. Catacombs will be useful for your murders and sacrifices, if you feel so inclined. Graves will not add to anything for your evil or for put, as this is more the god of death's domain. Don't worry, the guy doesn't mind. He's pretty mellow, being everyone's friend. Only guy who really enjoys talking to mortals.
Gathering poisonous critters proves easy, as goblins have quite a stock of those for their poisons. It helps that goblins have a minor resistance to poison (more through getting used to it then any racial bonus.) You give those things a different wing in the temple, though, to avoid cultist death.
Cultists don't need much encouragement for prayer, as it momentarily strengthens their blessed arm. Some proof that you are heard does wonders.
Like I said before, Put is clever.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #721 on: June 21, 2013, 02:08:56 pm »

Luxury is an sin so lets do an celebratory orgy!
Lets move all the cultists to the temple, then start monopolizing the city.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 21, 2013, 02:10:12 pm »

I don't see why we shouldn't do that. It satisfies our god, and also is a good starting point to get more followers.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #723 on: June 21, 2013, 02:36:27 pm »

I don't see why we shouldn't do that. It satisfies our god, and also is a good starting point to get more followers.

Yeah well, im not sure about genders, but from what i have seen it looks like we have an excess of male.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 21, 2013, 03:12:10 pm »

Then we "hire" the difference.

So, now, we go from drug dealing to prostitution. Nice, huh?

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 21, 2013, 03:28:35 pm »

See, told you it was a smart idea to check with ol' Put. We're the Dragon, not the Starscream.

Inspect our poisonous/venomous animals. Check which ones we like. See if anyone can do stonework, so we can get a great big Put statue at the back, and statues of our likeness at the side.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 21, 2013, 07:08:03 pm »

But the Starscream is awesome!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 21, 2013, 07:11:53 pm »

The Starscream is stupid and normally doesn't get pity.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 22, 2013, 12:24:19 am »

Or victory.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 23, 2013, 09:14:16 am »

Or victory.
Or life, if the boss has more brains than a compost heap.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 23, 2013, 04:19:30 pm »

Let's plan for our Dwarves, get them 2 picks. they will be digging new rooms under the temple for a month. A labyrinth maybe? That should get them a bit of strength training. after that let them smooth all stone walls. then cut two thirds of the stone they cut loose into blocks. By then they should have enough understanding of the rocks to be plagued by visions of pus during their sleep followed by the order to make statues of him.
All craftsdwarfship is of the finest quality ...
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 23, 2013, 06:13:37 pm »

We should also make a very big dining hall to keep them happy. Seriously, though, we should do some exploratory mining to see what kind of minerals and such are under our temple.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 26, 2013, 12:52:51 pm »

Before starting on planning orgies like the filthy roman you are, and give the dwarves some picks. Most people would complain about the very sudden change in what their new job is, but dwarves are used to a lot of stuff. Burn their arms off and they'd probably continue working by attaching a pick to the stump! So then, they quickly get to work on building a catacomb, with occasional murals of Carnifex himself or anything major related to Put's followers. The impressive knowledge of history dwarves always seem to have will always surprise even the gods. After a month, they are quite strong and capable in mining. After two weeks, the first one got possessed.
He started yelling about needing stone, fish bones, frog leather, and a tooth, though he pulled out his back tooth for the last part.

Your array of poisonous animals allows you to get the frog leather easier then you'd think, and stone is very plentiful. Fish bones were available in the town's market and a work-station was also available. Well, after you gave the owner some money to clear the damage to his window, and so your dwarf can work in it for an extended amount of time. And after a long amount of time, he comes out, holding his masterpiece above him. A stone amulet, beset with fish-bones, a dwarven tooth on the top of it and wrapped up in sturdy frog leather.
Though it sounds ugly when described, the amulet is simple impossible to properly describe. It's beautiful beyond full comprehension, and possessed artwork is the easiest thing to enchant. So it all evens out. You solid form wears it, making it nice.

Your orgies, on the other hand, went quickly. It added a few members, though finding a good spot for it was bit difficult. You hired a brothel for the first time, then managed to acquire enough resources to make a comfy room in the tower for future purposes.
In total, you have 12 women in the group, not counting your high priestess. You hired four prostitutes and hope you had some gay people in there. This is correct.

So the orgie worked out, but seeing how this is the middle-ages(kind of) orgies aren't that big a deal. It does attract two new members though, both female.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 12:59:46 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 26, 2013, 01:30:13 pm »

So, we have 42 followers now, not counting the prostitutes, right?

Let's begin making our religion more formal, like, I don't know, same clothes, scheduled rituals, so that we seem more professional. As the temple is out of the city (I suppose), we can house those who are shunned by the society. Let's be the cult of the marginated! Or whatever ideas you have.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #734 on: June 26, 2013, 02:59:14 pm »

So, we have 42 followers now, not counting the prostitutes, right?

Let's begin making our religion more formal, like, I don't know, same clothes, scheduled rituals, so that we seem more professional. As the temple is out of the city (I suppose), we can house those who are shunned by the society. Let's be the cult of the marginated! Or whatever ideas you have.

+1. Also feed the werewolf
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 89