Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114552 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #735 on: June 26, 2013, 09:06:14 pm »

feed the werewolf
Use poisonous toads for the purpose.

That drugs pipe-line into thew town should be just about ready by now, start shipping the stuff in and stockpile it within the city.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 26, 2013, 09:22:38 pm »

feed the werewolf

That drugs pipe-line into thew town should be just about ready by now, start shipping the stuff in and stockpile it within the city.
An obvious +1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

InZane

• Bay Watcher
  • [PIMP_CANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 27, 2013, 12:47:49 am »

feed the werewolf

An obvious +1
I PTW anything that seems interesting

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 27, 2013, 12:50:51 am »

But... SCIENCE!!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 27, 2013, 01:16:13 am »

Ok, just a heads-up? The poisonous frogs in question are arrow head frogs, one of the more poisonous things in the world. Due to this being a fantasy world, it's much more spread out and it doesn't even need to eat poisonous bugs for their skin the secrete the poison. Leather-making is possible only when you have thick gloves and you are careful in the creation of the leather.

Also, I'd like to ask for some critisism again, if at all possible. I'm always looking to improve this from "sort of almost not bad" to "actually decent"
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 27, 2013, 02:41:33 am »

Well, yes, but, werewolves are sort of difficult to kill, and what doesn't kill you an all that... And we don't really have any particular plan for the werewolf...

As for criticism, well, you could try pitching in a map of the city and its surrounds, might give the game a bit more of a familiar feel, but mostly just keep on posting...
Read the First Post!

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: June 27, 2013, 05:45:45 pm »

"Before starting on planning orgies like the filthy roman you are, and give the dwarves some picks."
I had to read that sentence a few times before i realized that the "and" was supposed to be a "you".

crit: Proofread more.

Action: further unkemp that temple - out with the new, in with the old. Get dead trees from the surrounding and turn them into a wooden - half rotten -  floor. regularly use water on it and let it stand in pools to attract mold and insects.  ... that's close to the spheres of our god, right?

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 29, 2013, 11:11:37 am »

Your drug pipeline shows to be a great idea, now that it's finally finished. Your dwarves had to be restrained to stop them from smoothing the walls and using SOMETHING to export elves at a high speed through the tunnel and ,using an upwards slope at the end, towards the moon as an offering to Armok.
They don't even know Armok doesn't exist, hah, silly dwarves.
At least you sincerely hope He isn't real.
Your gold gain is much higher, and the assassin guild is quite pleased with the influx of poisons. They have even promised their support if anything attempts to attack your cult. The goblins are pleased with what they managed as well, but they are eager little munchkins,anyways. You aren't sure if they are happy because of their work or because you're pleased. Both is fine, really.

Your priestess goes to work on the surrounding area, giving it a severely rotten look. Your mage does something about the smell, and your cultists outright refuse to build a floor out of rotten planks. The existing stone will have to do, and you don't mind that they didn't follow your little idea. It seems pretty dangerous.
While Putribilius(I am finally going to stick to this name, as I have been spelling his name differently every single friggin' update) is the lord of decay, he does not find it needed to speed rot along naturally. Just a quick spell will do.
You manage to get some rotting trees inside, while keeping them "alive" due to Put's power. The temple is now truly proven to belong to him. His power surges throughout.
The only thing to show for it are undead trees, but at least they look intimidating.

Just when you were about to get comfortable, however, your god gives a warning.
Ey, 'eads up. There's sum chosen un' enterin' the town. He'll probably give ya sum' trouble if e' finds you, so watch out. He seemed grim about it.
Now, Put's a mellow enough fellow that when he's grim about something, you know something bad is about to happen.
Also, you feed the werewolf some small critters that were moving out of their rotting trees. Squirrels and the like. He happily chowed down, but will need some more time before hes' house-trained.
Werewolves in this universe aren't the kind of "full moon only". Otherwise, what's the point of cursing someone if they can prepare for it? They do have a sort of "reset" every  full moon though, healing them completely.
Also, a cultist brought you a badly-drawn map of the city. At least it gives a vague idea of the area.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:00:38 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: June 29, 2013, 11:19:20 am »

Step 1: Give the dwarfs free reign on how to get rid of this... 'chosen one'.
Step 2: Upload images to an image-uploading site.
Step 3: Profit.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: June 29, 2013, 11:24:25 am »

Tell the dwarves that the chosen one supports elves. Really that's all we'll have to do before they get the place setup.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #745 on: June 29, 2013, 11:45:34 am »

Imageshack is the easiest on my opinion.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: June 29, 2013, 11:49:46 am »

We should do some intel, first, about that chosen one. We don't even know what it is, what it does, and why is a threat to us.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: June 29, 2013, 01:57:26 pm »

We should do some intel, first, about that chosen one. We don't even know what it is, what it does, and why is a threat to us.
Agreed. For all we know, it's a paladin. That, we want to take care of personally. Just invite him in, and give a friendly handshake... and then he drops dead.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: June 29, 2013, 02:04:24 pm »

Actually, "Profit" should be Step 4.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 29, 2013, 06:35:14 pm »

Just have the chosen one invited to a chemically altered night of debauchery with some heavy hints of some impending quest somewhere very very very very very far away...
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 89