Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1418 1419 [1420] 1421 1422 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3900335 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: pretty pretty princess
« Reply #21285 on: July 03, 2015, 04:13:43 pm »

whoop de do. By the way, I figured out what Cain's soul star does. It copies other Soul Star abilities.

Proof one. Proxxy couldn't spark a Groove Battle... because that's unique to Cain(and possibly Ecco).
Proof two. The only two characters we've played as without selecting them in the Influx are Cain and Oric. Oric because of his own Soul Star, Cain because he copied the Influx's ability at random(he can choose what abilities to copy when he actually has his soul star.)
Proof three. Cain said if he had his soul star, he would be out of here by now. That's because he would have copied the Ardent Circuit and used it to zap the chains.
Proof four. And take a look at the Groove Battle. We choose songs there to cause special effects. Guess what happened on dungeon level four... we choose songs for DJ Ecco to play, causing special effects. Cain copied the Vain Crescendo.

Of course, now we know what the Vain Crescendo does- it allows the user to throw down tunes that cause special effects.

Cain's soul star has the domain of "soul star abilities", Ecco's soul star has the domain of "status effects".
Hmm. If that's true, I'd probably set it as "Soul Stars" as a whole. That way the the 'main' stars are Ciro's, with the collective spirit (the dead's souls), Cain's with the soul stars (the living's souls), and Oric's, with the Devil's siblings (those who eat souls). It feels more complete, in a way.
Yeah, that makes sense. However... oh dear. Some time back Oric received the news that "the third weapon has been assigned an owner."

If they didn't want Cain to have his star... Cain's soul star has been given to someone else, either that or Cain's Claw isn't an ultimate weapon. We've got to find that pink girl who knew Al's true name. I think she has Cain's star.

i think we saw the pink girls star. it was pink. im pretty sure cain has a purple one.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21286 on: July 03, 2015, 04:15:42 pm »

I think we can agree that Cain is confusing. We need to speak with him again.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21288 on: July 03, 2015, 05:05:12 pm »

Ciro: Windirection on Riltia.
Al: Trap one of the undergaunts with vines.
Riltia: Beat up the untrapped undergaunt.
Cherish: Auto-heal whoever gets injured.
Everyone else: Beat up on the trapped undergaunt with melee attacks.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:06:44 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21289 on: July 03, 2015, 05:18:56 pm »

We need to go back to DL4 before everyone hates us. Underside stuff can wait. Warp to DL4.

Edit: I keep forgetting DL3 exists.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:42:10 pm by Elephant Parade »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21290 on: July 03, 2015, 05:24:08 pm »

We need to go back to DL3 before everyone hates us. Underside stuff can wait. Warp to DL3.
Why would everyone hate us if we didn't go to DL3?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21292 on: July 03, 2015, 05:42:29 pm »

I think that he means DL4
Yeah, I meant DL4.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21294 on: July 03, 2015, 05:46:14 pm »

Put scroll thing, potion thing, and skeleton spell in storage. Go to DL4.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #21295 on: July 03, 2015, 07:20:36 pm »

Wow, Underhaunts seem annoying to fight. Ignore them and go down the rope.
Once again I'm going to have to agree with monk here. +1

We need to go back to DL4 before everyone hates us. Underside stuff can wait. Warp to DL4.

Everyone in DL4 probably hates us already, so it's not like hanging around here any longer is going to make them hate us more. And, frankly, I don't care if they do hate us, 'cause all those ghost nobles are dicks.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21296 on: July 03, 2015, 08:44:00 pm »

We could always attempt to persuade them. With the Ring of Sexiness giving +5 and the Bartering Ram giving +2, I reckon we have a decent chance of recruiting them. We won't get any loot as a result but we have no proper ranged or flying guys so fighting them probably isn't worth it to begin with.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21297 on: July 03, 2015, 11:07:57 pm »

We could always attempt to persuade them. With the Ring of Sexiness giving +5 and the Bartering Ram giving +2, I reckon we have a decent chance of recruiting them. We won't get any loot as a result but we have no proper ranged or flying guys so fighting them probably isn't worth it to begin with.

+1
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21298 on: July 03, 2015, 11:34:58 pm »

+1

(Persuasion: 8+5 Sexiness) It was simply not meant to be.

Wow, Underhaunts seem annoying to fight. Ignore them and go down the rope.
Once again I'm going to have to agree with monk here. +1

Everyone in DL4 probably hates us already, so it's not like hanging around here any longer is going to make them hate us more. And, frankly, I don't care if they do hate us, 'cause all those ghost nobles are dicks.

Everyone makes their way down the rope. You see an odd, temple-like structure build upon great pillars and a flag with a curious symbol. Out front, the pink girl from earlier stands guard.

Spoiler: Active (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 09:57:23 pm by freeformschooler »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #21299 on: July 03, 2015, 11:36:54 pm »

Everyone: Stare at Al
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 1418 1419 [1420] 1421 1422 ... 1544