Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1415 1416 [1417] 1418 1419 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3899781 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: pretty pretty princess
« Reply #21240 on: July 02, 2015, 10:11:49 am »

Edit: We should buy three more stat points and cast Genetic Recess.
What's Genetic Recess?
I may have gotten the name wrong, but it's Ciro's second Soulbound skill. We don't know what it does; we only know that it's stupidly expensive, costing 25 SP to cast once. Oddly, it's not listed in the Menu Library.

Purchase three stat points; use them to increase Ciro's SP. Do the hat thing again to reach 25/20 SP, and cast Genetic Recess.
+1
+1, let's break Ciro even more than she already is.

or fix her, as if I what I think it does actually is what it does.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21241 on: July 02, 2015, 10:23:46 am »

For some reason I get the feeling that Slog, Illborn Exchange, and even the Radiating Sin while it's in the Exchange are messed up because we're in Riltia's perspective.

Edit: These three are all illborn or related to illborn, so I'd suggest we stay in her perspective for a bit and see if other illborn and illborn related things are messed up too.
Does that mean Riltia is still illborn according to the scan, is it that because the Polar Eye is from the corpse of an illbot?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #21242 on: July 02, 2015, 10:32:29 am »

Um, guys? Who do you intend to purchase these stat points from? As far as I can tell, the only person selling them in Underside is the World's Most Bastardly Shopkeeper.

Check out the Sidequest list!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21243 on: July 02, 2015, 12:38:27 pm »

Um, guys? Who do you intend to purchase these stat points from? As far as I can tell, the only person selling them in Underside is the World's Most Bastardly Shopkeeper.

Check out the Sidequest list!

oh thank seraphim you pointed that out i was gonna have to do ALL THIS NEW ART but now dont have to

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #21244 on: July 02, 2015, 01:00:44 pm »

So it looks like we can't afford any stat points anyways, since we only have 14 Stream Rubies. So I agree with monk that we should check out the Sidequest list.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21245 on: July 02, 2015, 01:27:29 pm »

First shift the Asynchrony Catalyst, since that apparently didn't end up happening.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21246 on: July 02, 2015, 01:28:03 pm »

First shift the Asynchrony Catalyst, since that apparently didn't end up happening.
+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21247 on: July 02, 2015, 03:49:28 pm »

Guys, if we're going to Stat Point anyone, Proxxy might be near the top of the list. She's at 3 Elec and only needs two to tier up. If she tiers up, the first shifted Ardent Circuit might get cool new stuffs.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WormArmy

• Bay Watcher
  • I am in fact.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21248 on: July 02, 2015, 05:12:30 pm »

+1

+1
my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

You can't call a man a slimeball if he doesn't rat... and you can't call a slimeball a rat cuz he can't talk. But he always knows. Always.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21249 on: July 02, 2015, 06:46:57 pm »

So it looks like we can't afford any stat points anyways, since we only have 14 Stream Rubies. So I agree with monk that we should check out the Sidequest list.
+1
Buh...?
Guys? What's up with Al's soul star?

This is what happens when you give the Illborn Exchange its own quality dial via reminding the gm that he forgot to include it for several updates.

Or Al lost it during the time we spent as Proxxy, and is now desperately trying to hide it from us using hastily faked-up replicas, possibly because he has been replaced by a Doppelganger.

Or a conspiracy theory of your choice.

Interrogate Al on possible Doppelgangerhood.
+1 can never be too sure.

You knock on the sidequest door, and someone slips a sheet out from under it.

"Ssssssurely sssssuch great adventurers will have no trouble with theeessse..."

Anyway, that Illborn Exchange is completely legit, and Al is clearly not a doppelganger. You can prove it:

You scrub Al's huge weapon with vigor and hand it back to him. See? Only the real Al would be so eager to polish his pillar. Clearly, no doppelganging has taken place today.

Spoiler: Active (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Storage (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:38:25 pm by freeformschooler »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21250 on: July 02, 2015, 06:58:32 pm »

Visit all the merchants so we know the best way to transfer our FP into River Dollars.

Activate magical girl pendant.

Bloodshape armour.

Take the Illborn Upgrade sidequest. Upgrade Slog with the plant thing and the wisp thing from the storage. Make sure to do one upgrade after the other instead of both at once.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:03:03 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #21251 on: July 02, 2015, 08:25:33 pm »

Take ALL the sidequests! Mostly because we can afford it.

Then I say screw this place, let's go West of the Greens Entrance. We've never been there, there's a potential party member/minor antagonist out that way, and we might find Chief and get some answers out of him.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21252 on: July 02, 2015, 08:27:43 pm »

Visit all the merchants so we know the best way to transfer our FP into River Dollars.

Activate magical girl pendant.

Bloodshape armour.

Take the Illborn Upgrade sidequest. Upgrade Slog with the plant thing and the wisp thing from the storage. Make sure to do one upgrade after the other instead of both at once.

Estimated result:

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21253 on: July 02, 2015, 08:30:32 pm »

Wouldn't bloodshaping armor be... a bit redundant?

Actually, worst case scenario it makes healing more efficient, So I am all for it.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21254 on: July 02, 2015, 08:32:40 pm »

Take ALL the sidequests! Mostly because we can afford it.
-1. We will never clear DL3 because that means beating Cain. We can't access the Valkyrie area and there probably aren't even 5 of them. We don't have enough junk loot lying around to build a 6-inventory slot thing. We have no T3 ingredients that we'd ever want to get rid of.

Then I say screw this place, let's go West of the Greens Entrance.
+1

From Proxxy's inventory screen, put the scroll, the circle thing, and the jar thing in storage.

Wouldn't bloodshaping armor be... a bit redundant?

Actually, worst case scenario it makes healing more efficient, So I am all for it.
How would it be redundant? Getting blood and shaping it into a sword makes for a better weapon than bleeding over people. The same should apply for armour.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 1415 1416 [1417] 1418 1419 ... 1544