Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1400 1401 [1402] 1403 1404 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901426 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: you're not alone in this world
« Reply #21015 on: June 14, 2015, 12:04:24 pm »

Get Riltia to tell us what happened with the power and explain why Al isn't holding his Soul Star.
AL please don't be using your Soul to power the Underside. Your soul is one of our plot important ones.

Well he is not bleeding but I still +1 this just incase
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21016 on: June 14, 2015, 12:17:34 pm »

I think that maybe the best recipient for the pendant would be goombess, or something. Also, Tomcost. It wouldn't give Ciro any more sp, as its kinda clear that she'd lose 5 MSP when becoming meguca, and would gain 5 MSP when returning to normal again. We're gonna have to shell out for more stat points/items that give MSP. But yeah, I think Riltia might be off the table, since we'd need an inventory slot for her, otherwise she'd lose the item combo that makes her ultra tanky, and if the magical girl form imparts skills, well... She wont really have enough SP to do anything.

In any case, lets resume relaxing around the underside!
Proxxy: Share the loot in your hub with the group inventory, who knows if/when oric finds out you're with ciro and somehow removes your hub.
Cherish: Store the money and cat, and spearhead.
Al: Store the essence and scroll
Ciro: Reabsorb the bow and clotcutter, try making a sword & shield.
Riltia: Be the only person to actually relax with slog and goombess

+1
+1. Also, don't do anything with the Pendant yet. Simply see who wants it. Don't you dare give it to Slog.

Edit: Mini theorycraft: Oric wants the Target dead because he thinks the Target is trying to kill him or trying to free the Last Seraphim, or perhaps both. This is supported by the fact that all of the silbings have Guardian as their noun.

Edit 2:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Why doth you not consider Riltia as a magic girl candidate?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 12:36:48 pm by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #21017 on: June 14, 2015, 12:58:19 pm »

All told...I'm actually going to go for Ciro for the waifu pendant.

I still don't totally trust Riltia (Who's to say she doesn't know about us and isn't thinking false thoughts to mislead us?), Al is already too powerful and we need to bring the rest of our party up to speed, Cherish needs the SP for healing, Proxxy could double-doulbe-cross us, and Goombess can't tier up normally; Ciro will be much, much easier to progress, it seems.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

WormArmy

• Bay Watcher
  • I am in fact.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21018 on: June 14, 2015, 03:24:12 pm »

Don't you dare give it to Slog.

But... but... why not? I see no better candidate! Even FFS himself has endorsed this course of action, and he would never lead us astray!

+1 Magical Slog Girl!
my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

You can't call a man a slimeball if he doesn't rat... and you can't call a slimeball a rat cuz he can't talk. But he always knows. Always.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21019 on: June 14, 2015, 04:30:35 pm »

Waifu:
+1 Goombess
+ .6 slog
-1 Al
+.1 Cherish
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #21020 on: June 14, 2015, 04:35:00 pm »

im torn between the hilarious choice of giving the pendant to al, and the logical choice of giving it to ciro
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21021 on: June 14, 2015, 04:47:48 pm »

-1 pendant to slog
+1 for Ciro
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21022 on: June 14, 2015, 05:02:45 pm »

But... but... why not? I see no better candidate! Even FFS himself has endorsed this course of action, and he would never lead us astray!

+1 Magical Slog Girl!
-1. So much -1. Under no circumstances give the pendant to the Illborn.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21023 on: June 14, 2015, 07:07:15 pm »

Give the pendant to Ciro Or Riltia, can't you see that FFS is trying to change the game into 'The Harem of Al the Lech'?
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21024 on: June 14, 2015, 07:16:00 pm »

Give it to Ciro or Proxxy.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21025 on: June 14, 2015, 07:30:18 pm »

Give it to Ciro or Proxxy.

Give the pendant to Ciro Or Riltia, can't you see that FFS is trying to change the game into 'The Harem of Al the Lech'?

Ciro, then. Once we get the Pendant, give it to Ciro(or force it onto Al if you feel like it).

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21026 on: June 14, 2015, 07:34:41 pm »

+1 Magical Slog Girl!

FFS seeks to railroad the game by enticing us to do stupid things.  Under no circumstances should we intentionally follow what FFS wants us to do.

Now, whether or not we're able to determine what he wants us to do is another story.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21027 on: June 14, 2015, 07:36:15 pm »

Aye. He would never expect us to give it to Oric, would he?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #21028 on: June 14, 2015, 08:08:19 pm »

Implying that isn't what we're playing already. :3

+1 Magical Slog Girl!

FFS seeks to railroad the game by enticing us to do stupid things.  Under no circumstances should we intentionally follow what FFS wants us to do.

Now, whether or not we're able to determine what he wants us to do is another story.

"Railroad" may be a strong word for "offering freedom of choice with clear incentives and disadvantages." Perhaps even the opposite.

Originally I was going to be all over Magical Girl Riltia, but two things have dissuaded me from that course.

1) We know Riltia is supposed to die, probably by Ciro's hand. Hopefully we can avoid it, but it seems like a kinda Big Deal in the vein of Aeris dying that will be extremely difficult to dodge. Much like Al (who currently intends to leave the party prior to "The Event") I don't know if we should be putting all of our eggs in those baskets.

2) I've always been a fan of Goombess, and Magical Girl Goombess is incredibly appealing to me as a character concept as outlined by Chris the OK. That's a bit of story progression I would be genuinely interested to see, and frankly MGG is probably the only character who would be changed sufficiently by the pendant to even potentially count as "story progression."

Optimal? Maybe not, but my vote is for Magical Girl Goombess. I bet she looks really cool too.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21029 on: June 14, 2015, 08:38:02 pm »

somehow missed cerol's fic during the contest

it may not have made 1st place but i must say it was extremely entertaining
Pages: 1 ... 1400 1401 [1402] 1403 1404 ... 1544