Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3900105 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOT AT THE BALL
« Reply #17985 on: December 13, 2014, 01:02:38 am »

No more updates until at least the 17th. I hate pausing in combat, but there's no way around it. Ask freeformschooler questions.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17986 on: December 13, 2014, 01:05:19 am »

No more updates until at least the 17th. I hate pausing in combat, but there's no way around it. Ask freeformschooler questions.

when are we going to get pictures of you being the prettiest warren princess and doing prettiest warren princess things

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17987 on: December 13, 2014, 01:26:29 am »

When did that 'bonus by music' thing become a thing? I get that 'Musical ability' kinda came with Ciro ever since Ciro get his/her voice for the... Innumerable time, but I don't know where that part started.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: pawse
« Reply #17988 on: December 13, 2014, 01:32:14 am »

When did that 'bonus by music' thing become a thing? I get that 'Musical ability' kinda came with Ciro ever since Ciro get his/her voice for the... Innumerable time, but I don't know where that part started.
As long as we are on DJ Ecco's dungeon level in range of his speakers, he loves taking requests and loves playing music, which can affect the dungeon level. It's a stage gimmick.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17989 on: December 13, 2014, 03:22:02 am »

We could also do music stuffs in the Cain thing

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17990 on: December 13, 2014, 04:12:34 am »

As long as we are on DJ Ecco's dungeon level in range of his speakers, he loves taking requests and loves playing music, which can affect the dungeon level. It's a stage gimmick.

"Bonus by music" is exactly the same mechanic as "Spirit by class." You don't know exactly what a Void Paladin's going to be able to do until it's summoned, and you don't know if/when it will be summoned, but you put your hat into the ring anyway.

The actual music part is as recent as Cain's intermission, but the general mechanic is inherent to TWoOtA. Like suggestions, it's a way for players to affect the game. If we never Spirit Dueled, I likely would have found some other way to implement it.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17991 on: December 13, 2014, 11:29:25 am »

Is it possible for some stars to third shift? If so, are there unique requirements or situations in which it's possible?
The Cyan Menace

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17992 on: December 13, 2014, 11:31:24 am »

Is it possible for some stars to third shift? If so, are there unique requirements or situations in which it's possible?

No. Some Stars have a Second Shift that is not exactly a weapon, but there are no Third Shifts.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #17993 on: December 13, 2014, 11:43:08 am »

Where can we buy some of those fabulous heels that Ecco's mech is rocking?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17994 on: December 13, 2014, 11:50:03 am »

Is there a boss rush hidden somewhere in the warrens?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17995 on: December 13, 2014, 11:51:39 am »

How, exactly, does mixing illborn in the Dark Cathedral work? Is it reversible by any means?
The Cyan Menace

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17996 on: December 13, 2014, 12:39:49 pm »

Will you ever make any more sibling theme songs like "proxxy war" now that the soul duels being flash games idea is scrapped?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17997 on: December 13, 2014, 12:49:05 pm »

Is the Expanded Shipping Grid on the random loot table?

Do you still use that encounter roller that has Hurt Toaster on it?  How would you hurt me in TWoOtA?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17998 on: December 13, 2014, 12:53:48 pm »

Is there a boss rush hidden somewhere in the warrens?

Yes, actually! It's not exactly a boss rush, but it's easily one of the most difficult fights in the game. It also changes depending on whether you take it on before or after clearing DL7, and who we end up allying with or fighting on DL4/DL5.

Will you ever make any more sibling theme songs like "proxxy war" now that the soul duels being flash games idea is scrapped?

Yes. Ecco's song is being worked on at the moment.

How, exactly, does mixing illborn in the Dark Cathedral work? Is it reversible by any means?

I think that would be a good question for Polydectes.

Where can we buy some of those fabulous heels that Ecco's mech is rocking?

Is the Expanded Shipping Grid on the random loot table?

Do you still use that encounter roller that has Hurt Toaster on it?  How would you hurt me in TWoOtA?

no and no

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17999 on: December 13, 2014, 12:58:21 pm »

Will we eventually have any mercenaries available from the Kirby universe?

Of course, this is totally not related to the fact that I have a Waddle Dee as an avatar.
Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 1544