Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1122 1123 [1124] 1125 1126 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901213 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: H.I.B.R.
« Reply #16845 on: October 13, 2014, 06:06:36 pm »

Oh, that. Well, Al's quote was:

Nothing directly plot-related, but it implies he's either tiered up before, or felt a similar experience, as well as giving concrete proof that he's been in the Warrens for an extraordinarily long time.

Still interesting, though.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: headmounted slogalarm
« Reply #16846 on: October 13, 2014, 06:14:15 pm »

Al: Give Slog hug. He's so adorablorble.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16847 on: October 13, 2014, 07:14:37 pm »

Nah gaiz. FFS gave us tools to break the game more than once, and he hasn't DM Fiat nuked them yet. I say we take what we have and abuse the ever-loving crap out of it, give Al the hard hat and go clean out The Deep and all its loot.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16848 on: October 13, 2014, 07:43:22 pm »

Nah gaiz. FFS gave us tools to break the game more than once, and he hasn't DM Fiat nuked them yet. I say we take what we have and abuse the ever-loving crap out of it, give Al the hard hat and go clean out The Deep and all its loot.
Sure, but he's not gonna let us be immortal and capable of killing anything via passive damage forever. He's going to do something, and I'd prefer to not be in the post-endgame bonus section when it happens.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16849 on: October 13, 2014, 08:34:34 pm »

We should also scan Cherish. Because the deviation from the template, now that she is even more deviated, maybe will tell us something more.

Also, I want to test her new ability.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16850 on: October 13, 2014, 11:44:37 pm »

I bet we still need DL8 clearance for that. Interestingly, we haven't yet seen any clearance restrictions lower than DL8. Not sure if that's conservation of detail or meaningful somehow. With FFS, all bets are off.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16851 on: October 14, 2014, 12:44:03 am »

I bet we still need DL8 clearance for that. Interestingly, we haven't yet seen any clearance restrictions lower than DL8. Not sure if that's conservation of detail or meaningful somehow. With FFS, all bets are off.
DL8 is the last dungeon level, as far as we know. Nobody's mentioned anything deeper, and it would give floors for Oric + Six Siblings + the Seraph.

Of course, even if it's the last "dungeon level", it might not be the last area.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16853 on: October 14, 2014, 12:04:10 pm »

It suggests strongly that, when coupled with Elephant Parade's statement, that the only person Oric trusts with complete information is Oric himself.  That, of course, assumes that Oric is the actual final boss and not just a decoy. 

Don't forget Proxxy and Riltia as well, trying to figure out whatever happened to them (DL2 being "cleared" is a suspicious indicator regarding Proxxy's fate, and we have none at all regarding Riltia).  I would still be most amused if we entered the end-game with the support of every single Sibling against Oric, just for a lark. ^_^

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16854 on: October 14, 2014, 12:13:29 pm »

Go to underside shopkeeper and purchase 10x statpoints for 100 rubies.
Put four in Al's PERC, 3 in Ciro's BLOD and two in Al's HP. Place the last point in storage.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16855 on: October 14, 2014, 12:21:33 pm »

I agree to the first two, but why HP and storage?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16856 on: October 14, 2014, 12:26:24 pm »

Al has the lowest HP, so I thought it best to raise his. I don't particularly mind, though.
The point in storage is for Riltia if/when we get her back.
Oh, and Check Magnet Heel's menu
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16857 on: October 14, 2014, 12:35:30 pm »

Your logic is non-terrible.

Put four in Al's PERC, 3 in Ciro's BLOD and two in Al's HP. Place the last point in storage.

+1
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16858 on: October 14, 2014, 12:44:42 pm »

+1

+1
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16859 on: October 14, 2014, 12:49:59 pm »

+1

+1
+1

Pages: 1 ... 1122 1123 [1124] 1125 1126 ... 1544