Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902177 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome:
« Reply #16755 on: October 11, 2014, 04:39:57 pm »

KK stands on the golden switch. Al moves to the green switch above.
KK moves to the green switch past both green walls, Al then moves to the next gold switch.
KK moves down to the gold switch, Al moves up to the top gold switch. KK moves to the green switch right above again, Al moves to the blue switch.
Have KK go left while Al is on blue switch onto other green switch. Al goes through green wall onto gold switch. KK goes onto it's now-avalible gold switch, Al moves down to another gold switch, KK goes right to the green again, Al stands on Red. KK moves up, stands on the green switch by the blue switch. Al moves back left to the gold switch. KK goes through the gold wall to the gold switch, Al goes back up. KK goes back to green. Al goes back to blue, KK moves to blue, Al moves to red switch.
KK moves left then up, pushing the ball into the corner. Al gives KK the stat point for SP, giving KK enough SP to copy Al.
Al drops everything below the ball, then picks up the ball. KK copies Al, the Ball, and Bulwarks, then Al drops the ball and picks up our stuff.
KK drops the copied ball onto the red switch, Al pushes the green ball through the door, both exit.
I don't think we did ever give her a statpoint. Anyways, +1 to this, but have KK use the statpoint as the first thing we do, just to be safe
+1
Reasonable +1

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16756 on: October 11, 2014, 04:45:51 pm »

This is indeed quite tricky. Just to be clear; we can only push, not pull, correct? The other balls we could pick up and carry, which let us turn on a dime with them (example, Ball 1.)
+1
Check for this
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #16757 on: October 11, 2014, 04:54:56 pm »

Step 1: Deploy Bartering Ram
Step 2: Charge directly west, haggling with all intervening walls/blocks

+1~
PLUZ WAN

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16758 on: October 11, 2014, 05:26:54 pm »

Step 1: Deploy Bartering Ram
Step 2: Charge directly west, haggling with all intervening walls/blocks

+1~
PLUZ WAN
+1

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #16759 on: October 11, 2014, 05:29:42 pm »

KK moves to the green switch past both green walls, Al then moves to the next gold switch.
KK moves down to the gold switch, Al moves up to the top gold switch. KK moves to the green switch right above again, Al moves to the blue switch.
Have KK go left while Al is on blue switch onto other green switch. Al goes through green wall onto gold switch. KK goes onto it's now-avalible gold switch, Al moves down to another gold switch, KK goes right to the green again, Al stands on Red. KK moves up, stands on the green switch by the blue switch. Al moves back left to the gold switch. KK goes through the gold wall to the gold switch, Al goes back up. KK goes back to green. Al goes back to blue, KK moves to blue, Al moves to red switch.
KK moves left then up, pushing the ball into the corner. Al gives KK the stat point for SP, giving KK enough SP to copy Al.
Al drops everything below the ball, then picks up the ball. KK copies Al, the Ball, and Bulwarks, then Al drops the ball and picks up our stuff.
KK drops the copied ball onto the red switch, Al pushes the green ball through the door, both exit.
I don't think we did ever give her a statpoint. Anyways, +1 to this, but have KK use the statpoint as the first thing we do, just to be safe
+1
Reasonable +1
Not stupid.
+1
Take a closer look at this text!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16760 on: October 11, 2014, 05:35:37 pm »

+1
Reasonable +1
Not stupid.
+1
+limit of (e^y)*sin(x)/x as (x,y)->(0,0)
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #16761 on: October 11, 2014, 05:44:38 pm »

There is a solution that doesn't involve stat points as I see it.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16762 on: October 11, 2014, 06:00:29 pm »

There is a solution that doesn't involve stat points as I see it.

Care to share?

As far as I can see the final ball push has to start from one of four squares: The square it is in, the square with the button, or the two red wall squares. Since all those possible solutions involve moving the pusher through two different walls, I can't figure out a way to do it with just one pusher and one button stomper.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #16763 on: October 11, 2014, 06:14:01 pm »

Nevermind.

It is impossible without a full breakdown of the rules (pushing/pulling the ball, copying, etc).

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16764 on: October 12, 2014, 01:05:02 am »

The part that clued me in to this solution is the phrase "put a ball on a tile" instead of "put the ball on a tile". Which implies that there is more than one ball in FFS's official solution GIF.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16765 on: October 12, 2014, 03:48:42 am »

What if the ball is left on the red button and KK copies the ball and is pushed through the slot?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16766 on: October 12, 2014, 03:49:29 am »

So... Copy Cat is an Al-y Cat.  :P
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16767 on: October 12, 2014, 05:11:14 am »

Anyways, +1 to this, but have KK use the statpoint as the first thing we do, just to be safe
-1. . We should Make sure Al can actually pick up the ball first.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16768 on: October 12, 2014, 07:43:31 am »

Al and KK: Parkour across the room.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16769 on: October 12, 2014, 10:13:33 am »

Anyways, +1 to this, but have KK use the statpoint as the first thing we do, just to be safe
-1. . We should Make sure Al can actually pick up the ball first.
The boulder is 2x2, and has no visible menu options.
It's big and we need to drop some stuff first, but we can pick it up.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 1544