Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 [1099] 1100 1101 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3903591 times)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome:
« Reply #16470 on: September 13, 2014, 10:20:23 am »

Freeform dun goof'd. :P

Anyway, engage in polite conversation with Dark Al. Then make out.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #16471 on: September 13, 2014, 12:39:39 pm »

Al X AL. Recalibrate Shipping Grid if necessary, this should be hilarious. I'm ALREADY laughing.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16472 on: September 13, 2014, 08:08:37 pm »

And by 'polite conversation', I assume you mean 'use Dark Al as a mirror to ensure coif perfection, then do your best Buddy Jesus pose.'

he mirrors your every move

Simple then. Walk towards the right, so Shadow-al walks towards the left and out of the room.

Afterwards, yeah, +1 to this.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16473 on: September 14, 2014, 04:46:42 am »

And by 'polite conversation', I assume you mean 'use Dark Al as a mirror to ensure coif perfection, then do your best Buddy Jesus pose.'

he mirrors your every move

Simple then. Walk towards the right, so Shadow-al walks towards the left and out of the room.

Afterwards, yeah, +1 to this.

I still suggest that we do some !!SCIENCE!! to answer a couple of questions before making Dark Al leave... Of course that, if it really works, then I guess we can assume Dark Al can't imitate us if he doesn't see us (he will be facing the door if we walk to the right, so he won't be able to see Al).

Dark Al is closer to the centre of the map than Al, which means that if Al tries to go right he will hit the wall, and Dark Al, in case he can guess what is happening with Al (or just use logic), will stop before even reaching the door. If Al pretends to be opening a door, there's no way Dark Al could imitate him in such way that would open it. It'd require Al to get his arm through the wall to get Dark Al opening the door, let alone getting Dark Al walking through it.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:53:58 am by ShadowStrike »
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #16474 on: September 14, 2014, 04:51:55 am »

Do the fusion dance with Dark Al

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #16475 on: September 14, 2014, 08:30:59 am »

I can't wait for the update. :P

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16476 on: September 14, 2014, 10:39:28 am »

Do the fusion dance with Dark Al
+1 after making out.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16477 on: September 14, 2014, 09:51:42 pm »

Dark Al is closer to the centre of the map than Al, which means that if Al tries to go right he will hit the wall, and Dark Al, in case he can guess what is happening with Al (or just use logic), will stop before even reaching the door. If Al pretends to be opening a door, there's no way Dark Al could imitate him in such way that would open it. It'd require Al to get his arm through the wall to get Dark Al opening the door, let alone getting Dark Al walking through it.

Hmmm... I was guessing just walking into the wall like an RPG character with the button held down would cause the duplicate to continue going the other way, and that doors didn't need to be opened.

Well, if it turns out to work that way, there's this tiny ledge around the pits. If Al sidles onto one of the ledges, Dark Al - being closer to the center - will be forced to sidle directly into the pit.
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16478 on: September 15, 2014, 10:31:34 am »

Hmmm... I was guessing just walking into the wall like an RPG character with the button held down would cause the duplicate to continue going the other way, and that doors didn't need to be opened.

Well, if it turns out to work that way, there's this tiny ledge around the pits. If Al sidles onto one of the ledges, Dark Al - being closer to the center - will be forced to sidle directly into the pit.
What if he only copies us conceptually? Such as, 'Move horizontally to one side of the path', instead of 'take X many steps to reach X distance away'.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16479 on: September 15, 2014, 05:10:23 pm »

What if he only copies us conceptually? Such as, 'Move horizontally to one side of the path', instead of 'take X many steps to reach X distance away'.

In that case we "Kill Dark Al", and he is forced to commit seppuku.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16480 on: September 15, 2014, 05:14:20 pm »

In that case we "Kill Dark Al", and he is forced to commit seppuku.
'Kill other Al'. :P

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16481 on: September 16, 2014, 08:04:04 am »

What you were guessing can happen... it just depends on wether Dark Al can imitate us while he is showing his back to Al (which means be unable to see Al) or not.

As for your plan in case the door situation doesn't work... great idea. +1
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 08:07:40 am by ShadowStrike »
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16482 on: September 16, 2014, 07:08:24 pm »

This is too epic to fail. You have opened Pandora's Box, FFS.

Ship Al x Dark Al
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16483 on: September 16, 2014, 08:21:09 pm »

Easiest solution: Walk past and high-five Dark Al on the way by, which takes advantage of the AlxAl Perfect Heart, avoids conflict, AND gets us out of the room faster.
And would look awesome animated.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16484 on: September 17, 2014, 08:42:11 am »

Easiest solution: Walk past and high-five Dark Al on the way by, which takes advantage of the AlxAl Perfect Heart, avoids conflict, AND gets us out of the room faster.
And would look awesome animated.

Aren't doors in this new 2nd dungeon level locked until the "enemies" are defeated?
Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 [1099] 1100 1101 ... 1544