Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 936 937 [938] 939 940 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896232 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

oh, whoops
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reabsorb the weapon. Let's try to other exploity plan: the sniper rifle and the dice.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But Tactical Combat makes weapons deal fixed damage. Which will likely be averaged out.
However... SwordFlux already deals fixed damage. Awesome damage, which may or may not deal double damage to Horolage for being a Demon.

Which is why Ciro should just absorb Heartbreaker, and use the Swordflux.

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile

Anyway.

Switch Rubic to Dwarven, reabsorb ultimate weapon, reheal and remana everyone, then try to bloodshape the worst weapon ever. Like, negatively useful and such. That should give us more MHP than we started with.

Bloodshape GWG.
Yes 1+

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

...That gives me an idea. If we can bloodshape sentinent creatures, could we perhaps, improve upon Sentient creatures as well?!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But Tactical Combat makes weapons deal fixed damage. Which will likely be averaged out.
However... SwordFlux already deals fixed damage. Awesome damage, which may or may not deal double damage to Horolage for being a Demon.

Which is why Ciro should just absorb Heartbreaker, and use the Swordflux.
As far as I can tell, "+20" is fixed damage. Good point about the second shift though, I guess we could dump everything else in storage and hold both the rifle and the Swordflux at the same time, and be basically guaranteed to win in two turns. If damage for the d8 is average (4), we should deal exactly 30 damage over two turns.

Anyway.

Switch Rubic to Dwarven, reabsorb ultimate weapon, reheal and remana everyone, then try to bloodshape the worst weapon ever. Like, negatively useful and such. That should give us more MHP than we started with.

Bloodshape GWG.
Yes 1+
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Anyway.
Bloodshape GWG.
Wait, what?

Reabsorb weapon. Have Ciro create a Horologue puppet. Except be intentionally creepy this time.
We don't need to Bloodshape puppets.

...That gives me an idea. If we can bloodshape sentinent creatures, could we perhaps, improve upon Sentient creatures as well?!
Big if, though.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

I still say we should do the sniper rifle thing. 20 guaranteed damage and d8 per turn vis-a-vis heartbreak is currently looking quite good. It requires a trip to DL2's Savepoint, though. (unless we'll settle for less damage.

After looking things over again, +1 unless a better plan is suggested.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)

Go into battle with the Swordflux, and use Cherish as a back-up: +javierpwn, +TalonisWolf, +GWG (3)

Everyone overheals to full and beyond. Realizing Heartbreak was a terrible idea, you reabsorb it and SECOND SHIFT the Astral Influx.

Cherish, with her 20 SP (thanks, hat!), is definitely ready. Are YOU?

(R.I.P. postimg.org.)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 09:09:43 am by freeformschooler »

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: The Time Demon awaits
« Reply #14064 on: April 16, 2014, 11:44:42 am »

LET'S DO IT

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14065 on: April 16, 2014, 11:52:42 am »

Have Al cast Druid's Bulwark on Ciro and Cherish first
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #14066 on: April 16, 2014, 11:54:29 am »

((Uh, you seem to have missed a few votes for the last votecount, FFS.))

Sniper Rifle Plan, then go!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14067 on: April 16, 2014, 11:55:42 am »

((Uh, you seem to have missed a few votes for the last votecount, FFS.))

Sniper Rifle Plan, then go!

The latter was not bolded, so it's not a surprise. This would have resulted in a tie, which would have been resolved the exact same way, as stated previously.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #14068 on: April 16, 2014, 11:57:10 am »

Al: Cast Bulwark on both of them!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile