Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 935 936 [937] 938 939 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896247 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

We'd probably accidentally burn down the house.

Or burn it down on purpose. This is Bay12.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

We gave Cherish her letter without reading it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What if FFS is lying completely about us being halfway/one-third of the way through the game? It seems like something he would do.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

What if FFS is lying completely about us being halfway/one-third of the way through the game? It seems like something he would do.

Another cycle.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

But a smaller version of the Heartbreaker would be more efficient, I think. That's why I suggested scaling it down.
Looking at how expensive the full version is, it seems like it would be more efficient to make that Sniper Rifle with the Imbue Shot ability, buy a few Skill Potions, and have Cherish and Al fire it multiple times at maximum SP at Horolodge. (i.e. use the other plan that came up as an alternate to the super weapon one a while ago.)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Another cycle.
If we horribly mess up on this cycle and lose, I think we'll probably get a new one.

I really want the party to die now just to see what FFS would do.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

He'd let them die, proclaim them permanently dead to feed off our tears, then restart the game after letting you 'hang to dry' to feed off you rage.

Edit: I have officially caught up! Anything that is in that compilation of Theorycraft #5 related stuff is everything I found relating to it along the way, hope it helps. I even trice googling 'theorycraft, but it was mostly unrelated or something in this thread.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:37:58 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Anyway.

Switch Rubic to Dwarven, reabsorb ultimate weapon, reheal and remana everyone, then try to bloodshape the worst weapon ever. Like, negatively useful and such. That should give us more MHP than we started with.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

Anyway.

Switch Rubic to Dwarven, reabsorb ultimate weapon, reheal and remana everyone, then try to bloodshape the worst weapon ever. Like, negatively useful and such. That should give us more MHP than we started with.

Bloodshape GWG.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reabsorb weapon. Have Ciro create a Horologue puppet. Except be intentionally creepy this time.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Reabsorb weapon. Have Ciro create a Horologue puppet. Except be intentionally creepy this time.
This is Warrens, not Kingdom of Loathing. Spookiness is not an element :v
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Psychological warfare is still an option.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still say we should do the sniper rifle thing. 20 guaranteed damage and d8 per turn vis-a-vis heartbreak is currently looking quite good. It requires a trip to DL2's Savepoint, though. (unless we'll settle for less damage.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Im not so sure, we can always miss, which would be pretty bad (unless you're talking about the dice in which case hmm.) Still, I think that we shouldn't bet on using a especially powerful close or long ranged weapon, the reason being that the time demon probably has greater mobility than us. (Unless we bloodshape some sorta restraints or fly paper.)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im not so sure, we can always miss, which would be pretty bad
Incorrect, as Tactical Combat appears to have won the poll. We might want to let off a normal shot first though, in case it has a fixed range.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.
Pages: 1 ... 935 936 [937] 938 939 ... 1544