Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 893 894 [895] 896 897 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3903862 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Slog is like the weather; when you run out of other topics to discuss, you can always talk about Slog! The fact that anyone takes anything seriously about Slog is, like, more than half the joke.

That he was.

He was depressing, but he was powerful as hell... I wonder what happened to Cool Crab though...
He went down some stairs, presumably to DL3.

Indeed, but we never quite ran into him... I wonder if he and Rilitia teamed up and are both hiding in the same place?

Wait, Cool Crab was in the Illborn Exchange for a bit; if the Pokeball theory is true, then maybe we can summon him!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

You heard it here folks, Slog flavored Skub, "Next best thing to tears!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Image searching Google for "slog the slime" gave me the very first image of this game (Ciro the Practical Fighter) and half a dozen hits from some website called "bossy little dogs."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: RETURN OF THE BLORBLE
« Reply #13414 on: March 27, 2014, 12:20:33 pm »

Ask Slog what he thinks of upgrades/transformations.

Given past attempts to chat with Slog...probable.

Meh. I enjoy Slog as the only character you don't have to overthink about, especially when I'm currently rather disinterested in the current going ons. I am interested in what I can't see however... But the majority is not in the mood for switching main characters for a bit so we can discover their fates. It causes me to anxious. Just what is happening to them? It's rather obvious that FFS has a plan for them, but we refuse to acknowledge that fact in lieu of teaching Al to love himself more. Which strikes me as rather redundant.

So, blorble.
Yeah, the fans who try to do whatever seems, I dunno, humorous or something are rather annoying to the fans who want to actually get things done and found in the game.

I stand by the fact Yaos was our best passive party member.
Yaos was also strong. Really strong.
Yaos was fascinating.

I don't usually even comment on Slog, I just feel the need to pop in when certain people on the thread go off about how they wouldn't mind other users leaving the thread/find other members super annoying/find a group of members super annoying cause that's not cool, and also to an extent hypocritical.
How is it hypocritical?
And, quite frankly, I don't mind being uncool to people for doing less cool things.

Image searching Google for "slog the slime" gave me the very first image of this game (Ciro the Practical Fighter) and half a dozen hits from some website called "bossy little dogs."

This opens up so many questions.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13415 on: March 27, 2014, 12:28:57 pm »

Yeah, the fans who try to do whatever seems, I dunno, humorous or something are rather annoying to the fans who want to actually get things done and found in the game.

Yeah, it's not like Electroslog will help us get past all the mechanical enemies we're expecting or anything.

Plus, you wanted to do Mechaslime, which we don't know what abilities will have!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Open your ears to the hymn of Slog! Praise Helix Blorble!

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

....I'm really disturbed by that gif.

Anyway, I think we should just stop this discussion now before it gets too far out of hand.  And before FFS grows too powerful from the infighting!
Reader infighting about trivial issues is the next best thing to tears.
Who knows what horrible abilities he will unlock next?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Oh come on, let the pro/anti skubites slogites fight, its funny to watch.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hardly think it's trivial.

Slog unites the party as it drives the players apart.  Mental instability is at an all time low.

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile

Look at him smile... too bad he has the wrong idea about what is on the sides of his head.
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile

Mental instability is at an all time low.
Wait, you keep track of that? HOW DO YOU DO THIS!!!!!!!

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile

Mental instability is at an all time low.
We're nowhere near the level we had at the start. Then the sanity arrived, and no longer could we murder NPCs with impunity. :(
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13423 on: March 27, 2014, 02:29:02 pm »

Yeah, it's not like Electroslog will help us get past all the mechanical enemies we're expecting or anything.
Electroslog will help. This does not mean that he will be deserving of even a fraction of the praise and focus people have given the current, useless Slog.

Plus, you wanted to do Mechaslime, which we don't know what abilities will have!
[six=5]INEVERADVOCATEDOREVENSUGGESTEDTHEMECHASLOG!

That is kinda disturbing.

Anyway, I think we should just stop this discussion now before it gets too far out of hand.  And before FFS grows too powerful from the infighting!
Who knows what horrible abilities he will unlock next?
I'm hoping for "Update Game Regularly". Seriously, going weeks without updates only to have several while I'm offline for a few hours is a pain.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13424 on: March 27, 2014, 02:37:28 pm »

Seriously, going weeks without updates only to have several while I'm offline for a few hours is a pain.
I know that feeling, that's why I stopped posting suggestions other than vetoing some silly stuff from time to time. Anyway, we are in no condition to even try to request something from FFS
Pages: 1 ... 893 894 [895] 896 897 ... 1544