Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3903837 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

That's a spiral.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

>implying that we wouldn't slap down any vote to do so
They'd just force ciro to use her soul star to ressurect him, soul usage be damned.
Yes, there are issues with that idea.

I don't really understand the slog hate. Yes he's borderline useless and slimy, but he is our borderline useless slime.
Your lack of comprehension is evident from your statement. We do not hate Slog. We just don't like how much everyone else obsesses over it.
Bluntly put, losing Slog would be well worth losing the Slogaholics.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

GWG's suggestion of MechaSlog would likely increase his survivability.  But, to be safe...

Ask Slog what he thinks of upgrades/transformations.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

>implying that we wouldn't slap down any vote to do so
They'd just force ciro to use her soul star to ressurect him, soul usage be damned.
Yes, there are issues with that idea.

I don't really understand the slog hate. Yes he's borderline useless and slimy, but he is our borderline useless slime.
Your lack of comprehension is evident from your statement. We do not hate Slog. We just don't like how much everyone else obsesses over it.
Bluntly put, losing Slog would be well worth losing the Slogaholics.

And why?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:31:35 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

And why?
Because. They are. Annoying.

Speaking of annoying, I DID NOT SUGGEST MECHA-SLOG! I pointed out that metal Slog was impossible!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

When the thread has 20+ posts just about slog and how much everyone loves it, several times it begins to start to get to the point of annoying. Like when slog is rated above all else, pushing aside other topics in the slog-rush, its annoying.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'll agree that the Slog fandom is really annoying. I might be a fan of him myself, but seriously, guys, shut up already!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: RETURN OF THE BLORBLE
« Reply #13402 on: March 27, 2014, 11:02:13 am »

GWG's suggestion of MechaSlog would likely increase his survivability.  But, to be safe...
Ask Slog what he thinks of upgrades/transformations.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Meh. I enjoy Slog as the only character you don't have to overthink about, especially when I'm currently rather disinterested in the current going ons. I am interested in what I can't see however... But the majority is not in the mood for switching main characters for a bit so we can discover their fates. It causes me to anxious. Just what is happening to them? It's rather obvious that FFS has a plan for them, but we refuse to acknowledge that fact in lieu of teaching Al to love himself more. Which strikes me as rather redundant.

So, blorble.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I stand by the fact Yaos was our best passive party member.
Yaos was also strong. Really strong.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 11:12:52 am by javierpwn »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

That he was.

He was depressing, but he was powerful as hell... I wonder what happened to Cool Crab though...
BIRDS.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

That he was.

He was depressing, but he was powerful as hell... I wonder what happened to Cool Crab though...
He went down some stairs, presumably to DL3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

That he was.

He went down some stairs, presumably to DL3.

Indeed, but we never quite ran into him... I wonder if he and Rilitia teamed up and are both hiding in the same place?
BIRDS.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I don't usually even comment on Slog, I just feel the need to pop in when certain people on the thread go off about how they wouldn't mind other users leaving the thread/find other members super annoying/find a group of members super annoying cause that's not cool, and also to an extent hypocritical.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reader infighting about trivial issues is the next best thing to tears.
Pages: 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 1544