Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 879 880 [881] 882 883 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902845 times)

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

I can't believe I'm the first to think of this.

1. Proxxy War (Theme of Proxxy)
8. Over and Out (Theme of ? ? ?)

Let's see what happens.
I like your thinking.  On another note, has anyone suggested the Dwarf Fortress theme?  I'm sure it would send our shenanigans bonus through the roof.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wonder what would happen if we played something odd, such as Threnody for the Victims of Hiroshima...
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Wow the bloody harrys sortaaaaaaaaa... Uh, not good. I dont see any use for a 3-4 damage weapon, and it doesnt even have any visible bonus's. Unless there's hidden things to weapons that we can't see, or something. Still though, best we try to make something a little better yeah.

+1 To bloodcrafting cherish a sniper.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow the bloody harrys sortaaaaaaaaa... Uh, not good. I dont see any use for a 3-4 damage weapon, and it doesnt even have any visible bonus's. Unless there's hidden things to weapons that we can't see, or something. Still though, best we try to make something a little better yeah.

http://anydice.com/program/1126
http://anydice.com/program/37c8

nothing other than that

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Yeah, it's a rather good weapon actually. Especially because all the Valkyries here have at least 1 DR.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 02:54:05 pm by 10ebbor10 »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Yeah, it's better than a weapon that does 1D4 damage, simply since it has that +2, so it will always deal either 3 or 4 damage.
Not bad, but we still need something more reliable.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, it's better than a weapon that does 1D4 damage, simply since it has that +2, so it will always deal either 3 or 4 damage.
Not bad, but we still need something more reliable.
This weapon is pretty much the definition of reliable. Something more powerful would be nice, but you can't fault this weapon's reliability.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to going up and heading East

I also think we should reabsorb the pathetic revolver that we just made, and bloodshape that powerful sniper that we created back on DL2.  That or a sniper-scythe, if we can afford the MHP loss as well.
-1 The revolver is actually not that bad, dealing 3-4 damage (average 3.5). Certainly better than 1-4 (av 2) from unarmed hitting. Cupid's assault (the sniper), by contrast, deals 1-8 damage (av 4), only slightly more than the revolver. It's also long range, and thus perfectly useless if a Valkyrie flies up into the wielder's face. It's special ability (SP-Damage) is also not that useful, as everyone has far better uses for their SP.

-1 to looting speakers. We can do that when we find another set, but for now I'd rather not lose our possibly only source of communication with Ecco.

I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)

Try to learn a bro move with Al and "Al": +dawnstar, +GWG, +birdy51, +flameboy99, +Empiricist, +Toaster, +darkpaladin, +draco124 (8)
Go east: +javierpwn, +GWG, +birdy51, +flameboy99, +darkpaladin, +draco1234 (6)

(Roll: 9+2 Shenanigans) Al shakes his head at the puppet. No way, man.

...OH MAN IT'S AN UNLIMITED CHECKPOINT. YESSSSSSSS.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Bloodshape mirror to give to Al-

Hey what would happen if we cut some of Al's hair and gave it a soul charge zap in the revival pod?
It's FEF, not FEOF

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile

DO ALL OF THE THINGS IN THE GREENS
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

DUNGEON LEVEL 2 LETS DO SOME MERC QUESTS
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey what would happen if we cut some of Al's hair and gave it a soul charge zap in the revival pod?
Well... let's hope FFS wasn't literal when stating that the world cannot support two Als...
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Well... let's hope FFS wasn't literal when stating that the world cannot support two Als...
Don't give him ideas!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-1 to tripping to DL2
Now it's come to it I'm not actually sure about heading off to DL2. Partly because it'd just be a bit impolite to bail on Ripriver now. He'd also probably get himself killed challenging Ecco to a duel or something. Nothing wrong with a quick trip to the Underside to replenish and pick up Goombess (and her newly-crafted items) though.
Head to the Underside. Inform Ripriver that we'll be back in a minute or two, though.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:12:04 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.
Pages: 1 ... 879 880 [881] 882 883 ... 1544