Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896002 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Decisions, Decisions
« Reply #11520 on: February 22, 2014, 09:24:51 pm »

I am 90% certain that it's a COMP at this point.
It's FEF, not FEOF

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11521 on: February 22, 2014, 09:25:18 pm »

Guys. After killing the Hellyfish, we can use the Checkpoint, go to the underside storage and Finally see what the Illborn Exchange does
+1 for reasons that involve opposing GWG finding out what happened to Slog.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11522 on: February 22, 2014, 09:30:54 pm »

Going through the Checkpoint will allow us to access our storage, combine our scrolls, unite the IE with Al, check up on Slog, refresh our parties' health, talk with the guy that looks like Andrew Hussie, talk with the scarecrow, and possibly have another chat with the Blue lady.(not to mention the failed flirting roll)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11523 on: February 22, 2014, 09:36:08 pm »

Going through the Checkpoint will allow us to access our storage, combine our scrolls, unite the IE with Al, check up on Slog, refresh our parties' health, talk with the guy that looks like Andrew Hussie, talk with the scarecrow, and possibly have another chat with the Blue lady.(not to mention the failed flirting roll)
But we don't need to do any of that yet. Remember, this is our one return trip. Best to save it for an emergency.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11524 on: February 22, 2014, 09:40:28 pm »

But we don't need to do any of that yet. Remember, this is our one return trip. Best to save it for an emergency.
Again, +1

How about a compromise? If we can't kill the Hellyfish and need to flee to not die, then we'll port out, but for now we fight. Sound good to everyone?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11525 on: February 22, 2014, 09:40:50 pm »

That's actually a good point. IMO, it all hinges on whether we want to try and ally with Cain or not. I would add a poll on the topic, where it not for obvious reasons along the lines of me not being FFS. Personally, I vote no on the topic. After all, from what we know of him, he's too dangerous, bloodthirsty, and nicknamed Sinful for us to trust him. Also, we're allies with Proxxy, one of the other Siblings. Given that he apparently killed a Sibling previously, it's clear he dislikes them, and might attack us because we're getting along with her.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11526 on: February 22, 2014, 09:41:39 pm »

Also, we're a Sibling too.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11527 on: February 22, 2014, 09:45:56 pm »

I feel that if we die/are low on health, he'll kill us. Didn't he say something about eating souls in the intermission, and how he prefers those of siblings?

I still think we should try to ally with him (mainly because I think we should ally with all siblings) but we need to be careful.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11528 on: February 22, 2014, 09:52:15 pm »

I bet the only reason Cain wouldn't kill us on sight would be curiosity, and revenge for getting back at Oric.
Abandoning him would give him a reason to kill us, for disobeying him.
(but then again, I don't want to go for that ending.... It seems exactly what Oric would want to happen.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #11529 on: February 22, 2014, 10:33:03 pm »

At this point, we'll be forced to use the checkpoint if we hit another Beef Gate or can't finish off the Hellyfish this turn. It's our only avenue for replenishing HP/SP due to the trapped door.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11530 on: February 22, 2014, 10:35:23 pm »

You guys shouldn't be voting for cool crab.
Yaos was far better.
Think of how our encounter with them modified the structure of the game.
The little fight we had with them introduced a new type of player-character to the game, so that we can leave our marks on the game even more so.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11531 on: February 22, 2014, 10:36:09 pm »

At this point, we'll be forced to use the checkpoint if we hit another Beef Gate or can't finish off the Hellyfish this turn. It's our only avenue for replenishing HP/SP due to the trapped door.
I say we wait another turn. I have faith that we could...and if we do, we could sell the hellyfish corpse if nothing else.

You guys shouldn't be voting for cool crab.
Yaos was far better.
Think of how our encounter with them modified the structure of the game.
The little fight we had with them introduced a new type of player-character to the game, so that we can leave our marks on the game even more so.
+1
And seriously, aside from existing, what did Cool Crab do?
Sig

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11532 on: February 22, 2014, 10:42:03 pm »

And seriously, aside from existing, what did Cool Crab do?
aside from existing, what did Cool Crab do?
what did Cool Crab do?
What did CC do?! WHAT DID CC DO?! He created huge tracts of coolness that none of us could comprehend! Every pore oozes raw coolness, and his sunglasses are artifacts of such powerful, cool coolness that all who gazed into them would find their minds irrevocably sundered by the raw coolness!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11533 on: February 22, 2014, 10:44:12 pm »

So, nothing.
Sig

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #11534 on: February 22, 2014, 10:47:00 pm »

He wore a hat and sunglasses in such a cool way that nobody else can replicate to his levels of coolness!

Also he makes a nice vehicle, as evidenced by Cherish sitting on him.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 1544