Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 736 737 [738] 739 740 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3898196 times)

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: TVTropes page could always use work
« Reply #11055 on: January 18, 2014, 07:32:57 am »

Or we could all climb to the top of that fusion machine, and have Ciro plink away at the burro with the shotgun from up there.
+ 1

Be careful not to step on the combining plates.
Or be careful to step on them, depending how insane you're is feeling.

We wouldn't all need to climb onto the fusion machine, only those of us with a ranged attack (Ciro).  So long as everyone else stands still, they should be fine.

So my vote is for Ciro to climb onto the machine and fire at the Burro with the blood shotgun until it dies.  Everyone else should stand completely still, perhaps with Goombess standing on the hard hat just in case.

also, -1 to anything involving attacking it in melee
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 02:57:28 pm by draco1234 »

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11056 on: January 18, 2014, 08:06:05 am »

Or we could all climb to the top of that fusion machine, and have Ciro plink away at the burro with the shotgun from up there.
+ 1

We wouldn't all need to climb onto the fusion machine, only those of us with a ranged attack (Ciro).  So long as everyone else stands still, they should be fine.

So my vote is for Ciro to climb onto the machine and fire at the Burro with the blood shotgun until it dies.  Everyone else should stand completely still, perhaps with Goombess standing on the hard hat just in case.
Seems like the only option we have which can save Goombess from the burro...
+1
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 08:08:56 am by ShadowStrike »
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #11057 on: January 18, 2014, 10:16:24 am »

+ 1

+1
+ UNO.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11058 on: January 18, 2014, 11:24:56 am »

Don't forget that we have the Christmas mat. If we deploy that one, near the burro thingy, we have a stable surface to stand on, which it hopefull can't penetrate.
holy Shit DEPLOY THE CHRISTMAS MAT ON TOP OF THE BURRO!

Deploy the christmas mat on top of the burro.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11059 on: January 18, 2014, 11:32:56 am »

Don't forget that we have the Christmas mat. If we deploy that one, near the burro thingy, we have a stable surface to stand on, which it hopefull can't penetrate.
holy Shit DEPLOY THE CHRISTMAS MAT ON TOP OF THE BURRO!
Deploy the christmas mat on top of the burro.
-1, the mat isn't big enough to cover everywhere it would attack.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11060 on: January 18, 2014, 11:45:41 am »

It always has it's mouth thing above ground, meaning it needs it above ground either to breathe or sense. Covering it with the mat would likely incapacitate it.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11061 on: January 18, 2014, 11:48:58 am »

Or maybe it's like a sarlaac, in that it only eats with that mouth.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11062 on: January 18, 2014, 11:50:06 am »

On an unrelated note, on a whim I decided to read through the original explanation for the game. It's interesting just how far from its roots this has gone.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11063 on: January 18, 2014, 12:01:16 pm »

It's exceeded its original planned length by 50-70 times.
Sig

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11064 on: January 18, 2014, 01:26:20 pm »

OH WAIT THAT DOOR IS TRAPPED
-1 to what I said before, +1 to standing-on-things shenanigans

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #11065 on: January 18, 2014, 09:09:49 pm »

+ 1

+1
+ UNO.

+1 to most of the party, but I vote that Goombess should flee a room south for safety. It's not like she has ranged attacks anyway.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11066 on: January 18, 2014, 09:27:33 pm »

Eh, fine.

+1 to above, with fleeing, null any previous votes of mine.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11067 on: January 18, 2014, 09:27:57 pm »

+ 1

+1
+ UNO.

+1 to most of the party, but I vote that Goombess should flee a room south for safety. It's not like she has ranged attacks anyway.

Wouldn't fleeing to the southern room alert the burro due to movement however?  If not then I agree.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #11068 on: January 18, 2014, 09:31:26 pm »

+ 1

+1
+ UNO.

Wouldn't fleeing to the southern room alert the burro due to movement however?  If not then I agree.

From what we know about the Burro, it already knows where Goombess is all the time anyway. We could use Windirection to float her, but she doesn't have a ranged attack anyway, so she may as well just exit the battle. We can save the Windirection for ourselves if this plan doesn't work.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11069 on: January 18, 2014, 09:52:25 pm »

Well with the anti-magic field still in effect, I doubt we will be windirectioning anyone anytime soon.
Pages: 1 ... 736 737 [738] 739 740 ... 1544