Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3898205 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Everyone Loves Loot Fusion
« Reply #10935 on: January 07, 2014, 10:21:59 am »

Or better yet, Test with 1 pence and a handful of snow.

I should point out my slog/suicide suggestion was not serious, but what if we combined ourselves with Oric and all the other siblings?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10936 on: January 07, 2014, 10:44:06 am »

Hm. Obviously, that didn't happen with Slog. You get that same feeling just thinking about what might have gone wrong (which could be anything because you don't know how Sanctuaries work).

Hey, wait, didn't Polydectes have two of those machines?

Oh god, we're fused with Milli.  That Objective guy was right way back when.
Ask Al if he put someone ELSE in the tubes with us, ask if they had any awesome giant magic rune abilities we might be able to use.

Huh? Yeah. We're fused with Milli. I thought everyone knew that. I'm fairly sure it's why we're female and not mute. Al even told us he stuck us in with Milli. I think her soulbound skill was lost in the process, though. (It was right there in her inventory - it's not in ours. Casualty of the fusion process, I'd guess. Who knows, though? With sufficient essences and experimentation, we could probably make a new one with the skill tree!)

Anyways...

Whoever suggested using the Breeze spellbook to avoid the Burro is right.

We can use Levitation to float by the thing. It shouldn't be able to sense us. Levitation doesn't require a roll, so the anti-magic floor doesn't prevent it: We've used it before to avoid a trapped floor.

As for using the Festive Essence with the fusion scrolls, I still think we should save it for combining in the Skill Tree.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10937 on: January 07, 2014, 10:51:20 am »

Huh? Yeah. We're fused with Milli. I thought everyone knew that. I'm fairly sure it's why we're female and not mute.
It has nothing to do with our speaking abilities.

As for using the Festive Essence with the fusion scrolls, I still think we should save it for combining in the Skill Tree.
Couldn't we go back to the huge snowball and grab some of that to combine with something on the scales?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10938 on: January 07, 2014, 10:55:26 am »

Huh? Yeah. We're fused with Milli. I thought everyone knew that. I'm fairly sure it's why we're female and not mute.

Couldn't we go back to the huge snowball and grab some of that to combine with something on the scales?
We're female because somebody picked Female.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10939 on: January 07, 2014, 10:57:51 am »

Bah, metagaming.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10940 on: January 07, 2014, 11:49:13 am »

Ah, but why did we get the choice?  It could be because we had the choice because we threw a male and a female into the same vat. ^_^

Alternately, the vat spits out a new person based on the original(s) as a baseline, and new-Ciro acts like old-Ciro mostly because they're both being controlled by the same players.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10941 on: January 07, 2014, 01:11:00 pm »

However, fusing with Mili may have broke our cycle.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10942 on: January 07, 2014, 10:32:38 pm »

Make the shopkeeper teach us the eyebrow gambit. Promise we won't use it against him.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10943 on: January 07, 2014, 10:45:20 pm »

Make the shopkeeper teach us the eyebrow gambit. Promise we won't use it against him.
+1, use bartering ram and ring of sexiness.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10944 on: January 08, 2014, 03:07:51 am »

+1
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10945 on: January 08, 2014, 03:34:08 am »

+1
+1

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10946 on: January 08, 2014, 10:05:45 am »

...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.
Pages: 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 1544