Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 690 691 [692] 693 694 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3893539 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: The Show Must Go On
« Reply #10365 on: December 08, 2013, 11:08:27 am »

In general, or just the second bot's Slime?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #10367 on: December 09, 2013, 12:36:28 pm »

TWoOtA side story: in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only Slog...
Blorble...Blorble never changes.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10368 on: December 09, 2013, 12:39:38 pm »

TWoOtA side story: in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only Slog...
It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the GM has sat immobile in the Golden Hiatus of Bay12.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (TSG) The Warrens of Slog the Slimy: Officially A Thing
« Reply #10369 on: December 09, 2013, 12:42:18 pm »

Anyone got suggestions?

[20] ...
"Bul, blorb blorble or blorble?"
"Bz buz *click* *point*-bz?"
"Beep. Borb. Bzorb bzorbzizorb orb zor Bzorzor. Bzorb or bzorble or orble?"

Spoiler: Enemies? (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Slog (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Codex (click to show/hide)

Hey, guys, I've decided to make this a sort of unofficial backstory for Slog. He might not actually be a slime.
Also, hold your mouse over gibberish for a translation.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10370 on: December 09, 2013, 01:16:42 pm »

You have a slight accent, try to have a bit more of a burble
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10371 on: December 09, 2013, 06:05:50 pm »

I have just finished reading through this thread, all 692 pages of it.  All I can say is MY GOD!  This is possibly the best thing I have ever seen.  Ever. 

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10372 on: December 09, 2013, 07:42:58 pm »

I have just finished reading through this thread, all 692 pages of it.  All I can say is MY GOD!  This is possibly the best thing I have ever seen.  Ever.

Of all time?

More RvB in TWoOtA.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10373 on: December 10, 2013, 12:04:13 pm »

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #10374 on: December 10, 2013, 12:41:38 pm »

I'm all for this as long as we never approach the atrocity that was seasons 9 and 10.

Now who will be the blue team? I only remember a single character using a shade of blue.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10375 on: December 10, 2013, 12:48:57 pm »

Slog is the entire blue team. Obviously. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10376 on: December 10, 2013, 12:53:38 pm »

I'm all for this as long as we never approach the atrocity that was seasons 9 and 10.

Now who will be the blue team? I only remember a single character using a shade of blue.
Many people, including me, think that 9 and 10 were both very good seasons, so please think before posting opinions that could be construed as insulting, Though I do realise this was probably not your intent.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10377 on: December 10, 2013, 01:03:20 pm »

Wasn't there that guy with the glasses? And the Astral Influx is blue, too.

Many people, including me, think that 9 and 10 were both very good seasons, so please think before posting opinions that could be construed as insulting, Though I do realise this was probably not your intent.
I haven't really seen anything past the first season or two, so...what's with 9&10?
Sig

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #10378 on: December 10, 2013, 01:06:36 pm »

Ciro the Practical Fighter is Blue Team, Ciro the Bloodmage is Red Team.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10379 on: December 10, 2013, 01:53:18 pm »

I haven't really seen anything past the first season or two, so...what's with 9&10?
They decided to focus on a lot more of the back story, due to the fact that the story the were focusing on at that time would have been quite bland (Not to sell it short, it was good, there just wasn't much they could do from a writing perspective)and short during season 9, they then continued the back story in season 10, also focusing on a much more interesting main plot.
Also all back story was done in animation, allowing the crew to show characters, not the blood Gulch characters, faces for the first time. It's a very love it or hate it period for RvB
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 690 691 [692] 693 694 ... 1544