Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896530 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Oric the Frugal
« Reply #8280 on: August 15, 2013, 02:44:28 am »

Maybe back to the theory that Oric wants to use Ciro as the weapon to kill his Siblings? Doing it himself would mess with his own plans.

Spira probably has no health/mana because the Angels probably aren't alive or something. Meaning they have no health, and no mana(meaning they can fight infinitely). I suspect we only 'won' against BetweenFord is because he had better places to be.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #8281 on: August 15, 2013, 04:36:02 am »

We weren't told that he has no health/no SP. We were simply returned static. There's a difference between "the answer is zero" and "no answer for you."

Also, if Cain really is the aforementioned beast, we STILL need to come pay him a visit and deal with him in some fashion to get this stupid anti-magic zone to go away. Alternatively, wall the party in Dwarven style, Astral Influx to Riltia, crack another passage down to DL3 and get everybody the hell out of dodge. Either way, though, we need to be going south to do any of those things.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8282 on: August 15, 2013, 06:01:20 am »

Maybe Cain is the Beast? After all, he is chained and so. And if he is, there must be something stopping Oric from killing him. It probably has to do with the stability of the floor.
I think that's the general consensus, yes.

Spira probably has no health/mana because the Angels probably aren't alive or something. Meaning they have no health, and no mana(meaning they can fight infinitely). I suspect we only 'won' against BetweenFord is because he had better places to be.
My guess is that the Polar Eye's database was deliberately corrupted by someone when it comes to angels.

We weren't told that he has no health/no SP. We were simply returned static. There's a difference between "the answer is zero" and "no answer for you."

Also, if Cain really is the aforementioned beast, we STILL need to come pay him a visit and deal with him in some fashion to get this stupid anti-magic zone to go away. Alternatively, wall the party in Dwarven style, Astral Influx to Riltia, crack another passage down to DL3 and get everybody the hell out of dodge. Either way, though, we need to be going south to do any of those things.
Couldn't we also go north? I'm pretty sure there's a north exit.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8283 on: August 15, 2013, 08:58:30 am »

Couldn't we also go north? I'm pretty sure there's a north exit.

That leads to the room we came in with the Obviously Trapped Western Exit.

Before we head west, we must Insult Spira's Rack, and Hit on Oric via "shacking up" joke.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8284 on: August 15, 2013, 09:00:41 am »

Before we head west, we must Insult Spira's Rack, and Hit on Oric via "shacking up" joke.
+1

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8285 on: August 15, 2013, 09:06:06 am »

+1
-1, then. I guess.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:28:10 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8287 on: August 15, 2013, 09:19:30 am »

+1
+1
Seriously? We want to ally Oric (I think), not alienate him!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #8288 on: August 15, 2013, 09:20:25 am »

+1
+1
Seriously? We want to ally Oric (I think), not alienate him!
+1 (to the -1, not to the +1)

This suggestion is so bad that even Dariush, the god of bad suggestions, disapproves. >_>
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:22:21 am by Dariush »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8289 on: August 15, 2013, 09:26:23 am »

Well, we do need to see an updated shipping grid at some point, what with its new member.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8290 on: August 15, 2013, 09:31:07 am »

Then let's just slap Cherish or Goombess and see the result.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8291 on: August 15, 2013, 09:45:52 am »

Then let's just slap Cherish or Goombess ourself and see the result.
Self/Self shows up on the grid!
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8292 on: August 15, 2013, 09:46:50 am »

While I agree about grinding being bad, I fail to see the relevance to this game. If people decide to drain the fountain, just do so in one update and explore the possibilities this opens. If people decide to grind, just slap them with insanity penalties while making the proceedings sound as hilarious as possib-oh wait, this already happened.

I agree the fountain thing was a bad example. I guess a better example would have been when people wanted to cheese the sidequest by Bloodshaping ten times in a row. We saw what happened there :P The whole point of those was to get people to do things they otherwise might not for a small reward.

Basically this

I feel like it might be more of a "this is what will happen when you people do grindy-things, this is what has happened when you people do grindy-things, there is no escaping this reality so stop wasting everyone's time and..."

GET ON WITH IT!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8293 on: August 15, 2013, 09:50:58 am »

Then let's just slap Cherish or Goombess and see the result.
No, no slapping! Hug one instead! Maybe comfort Cherish about losing Al.

Maybe engage self-pity, see what happens?
Sig

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8294 on: August 15, 2013, 09:55:38 am »

Yes. This. So much this. I want to see it. Please upvote this, people.
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 1544