Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3895035 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Summon is a Tier Four element
« Reply #7620 on: August 04, 2013, 09:01:57 pm »

We uh.

We can't possibly have enough money for a house, and I don't see much use for one when a water fountain and a save point work as rest stops and we don't need sleep.

Edit1: Where the hell is monks post. Dammit do I have to search all the way back to god knows when? Someone needs to make an index of updates.

Edit2: I feel retarded, but thats par for the course.

I'm sorry, but I lol'd so hard at this post just now, I had to thank you.

Anywho.

GOOMBESS! TATTLE ON MAIL MAN!

I'm against buying mercs since we never have enough money ever (that guy we can buy costs 50 rubies a CHAPTER, which at this point is like two fights,) and I'd also rather not wander around looking for that ruby (which is probably in the Lost Forever loot chest.) Our new Flurry skill we should be able to nuke things from orbit, with adequate SP supplies. Hooray elemental rock paper scissors.

PROPOSED INVENTORY MANAGEMENT:

Polaris Eye to Ciro, Ciro gets Electric Key from Storage
SP Potion and Flurry from Storage to Goombess
Cherish trades regular staff for Ice Haft at Storage

PROPOSED COURSE OF ACTION:

Head back to D:2
If no Searchbots, Proceed to Big Wisp Fight

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I've always advocated finding that damn ruby for the staff chick.
How, with our Ruby-Detecting Skills?

To the Greens! We must check on slog!
Also bring the Catalyst with us!

If slog ain't alive, I gots me a plan.
Then share. I still don't think we're gonna be able to bring Slog back until Al points out exactly what we need to do. :<
The catalyst is an online Soul Star. Meaning that it has some soul charge left in it. Being Ciro:Manipulator of Narrative and Souls; we can try pouring soul charge into the tank to try and revive him.
Not so good for the owner of the soul star though, considering it has the chance to be owned by Cherish.
Better plan: Get Al and ask him.

I'll +1 this.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I'll +1 this.
+1

FFS! We have an action!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: HELLO SS4MARIO
« Reply #7623 on: August 04, 2013, 09:14:11 pm »

Crap, just realized. Did we ever officially figure out what Cherish's staff does?

Oh well, whatever. Hopefully it's not boosting her heals or something.

I'll +1 this.
+1

FFS! We have an action!
I would amend this to:

Ciro: Retain Bloodshape, Decoagulator, HP potion, Bag Slot. Acquire Polar Eye
Cherish: Retain Heal. Acquire Ice Shaft, Hard Hat, empty bottle that you then fill up with SP water
Goom-Bess: Retain Tattle, Stomp. Acquire Icicle Flurry, SP water

Dump everything else to storage.

Assuming we do in fact still have a bottle somewhere, there's no reason not to take it. I don't see what we'd need the electric key for just yet, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ss4mario

• Bay Watcher
  • ( ’-’)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7624 on: August 04, 2013, 09:17:21 pm »

Break off a lamp and attach it to the icy shaft to make an ICYSHAFTFLAIL.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7625 on: August 04, 2013, 09:18:46 pm »

Ah, now the title makes sense.

I was wondering if we were trying to make Mario go Super Saiyan Level Four.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7626 on: August 04, 2013, 09:20:34 pm »

I got to listen to him archive binge the whole thread the last couple of days. It was so much fun.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #7627 on: August 04, 2013, 09:22:02 pm »

He comes, he comes, in accordance with the prophecies! ss4mario, posting as foretold by the great freeformschooler, the malicious and capricious one! He calls for a return to the old ways, to the days of combatative and craftological madness, the days of the Lamp that was a Flail! Hearken unto his words, ye posters, ye followers of Twoota, for he posts of salvation, in accordance with the prophecies!

+1

FAKEEDIT: aw damn two ninjas

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7628 on: August 04, 2013, 10:02:10 pm »

He comes, he comes, in accordance with the prophecies! ss4mario, posting as foretold by the great freeformschooler, the malicious and capricious one! He calls for a return to the old ways, to the days of combatative and craftological madness, the days of the Lamp that was a Flail! Hearken unto his words, ye posters, ye followers of Twoota, for he posts of salvation, in accordance with the prophecies!

+1

FAKEEDIT: aw damn two ninjas

The SCYTHE OF JUSTICE shall prevail.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7629 on: August 04, 2013, 10:35:32 pm »

Why not a flail scythe?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7630 on: August 04, 2013, 10:48:22 pm »

Well i think we should Re-absorb the Decoagulator, and repurpose it as some kind of defensive item, We have our resident healer (Cherish) A "do-whatever" Generalist (Goombess) And a Squishy Glass-cannon Mage, (Ciro).

So I think Cherish should get both the met-hat for a defense technique, an armor of some kind, (Perhaps The Signbox if we can re-obtain it) And have Ciro hide behind our newly-armored healer, And Ciro should have the ice flurry and ice shaft, (Maybe The Shaft can Boost ice damage like a staff?) And give our Ilegul wepon of morder  and our polar greatsword to goombess (Dualwielding greatswords without hands, how does it work?) Making her our tank.

Goombess attacks shortrange, ciro attacks longrange with magic, and cherish Sits there all armored up and heals our party,
(I just realized we may not have the greatswords neccecary for goombess, so barring that, give her whatever close-range we have left)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7631 on: August 04, 2013, 10:55:27 pm »

Hmmm.... If we attach the IWoM with the PolarGreatSword together with a lamp-chain, how much inventory space would that be?
5 or so pieces sounds right.

Too bad Al had it! MWAHAHAHAHA!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 11:01:20 pm by javierpwn »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7632 on: August 04, 2013, 11:02:36 pm »

Hmmm.... If we attach the IWoM with the PolarGreatSword together with a lamp-chain, how much inventory space would that be?
5 or so pieces sounds right.

That is Insane, I love it. Attach the polar greatsword to itself with the lamp chain.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 11:05:56 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7633 on: August 04, 2013, 11:03:21 pm »

Why not a flail scythe?
Like a kusarigama or like a flail but with a scythe instead of a ball?

...in either case, I'm not sure if we should try to loot the scenery in the village. They might object to that.

Well i think we should Re-absorb the Decoagulator, and repurpose it as some kind of defensive item, We have our resident healer (Cherish) A "do-whatever" Generalist (Goombess) And a Squishy Glass-cannon Mage, (Ciro).

So I think Cherish should get both the met-hat for a defense technique, an armor of some kind, (Perhaps The Signbox if we can re-obtain it) And have Ciro hide behind our newly-armored healer, And Ciro should have the ice flurry and ice shaft, (Maybe The Shaft can Boost ice damage like a staff?) And give our Ilegul wepon of morder  and our polar greatsword to goombess (Dualwielding greatswords without hands, how does it work?) Making her our tank.

Goombess attacks shortrange, ciro attacks longrange with magic, and cherish Sits there all armored up and heals our party,
(I just realized we may not have the greatswords neccecary for goombess, so barring that, give her whatever close-range we have left)
Except Ciro has the most HP of anyone in our party before heals.

Also, do we still have the ilegal weapon of morder and polar greatsword? I could have sworn Al was carrying Polaris' weapon, seems like he was carrying the other one too.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7634 on: August 04, 2013, 11:14:44 pm »

[actuallyseriouscomment] Might I make a suggestion? Bloodshape armor, DR is nice. Even just a single point can really help. I'm sure I've suggested this before, but its helpful.

For our weapon kick, I suggest a short ranged ranged weapon. Why? because it uses our MP instead of HP.

We have neither of the large swords. [/actuallyseriouscomment]
Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 1544