Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3894047 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Grab the Bird on tw middle platform for interrogation or hostage exchange
Sadly, this sentence makes perfect sense. +1
I just have to sig this now...
Fine by me.

[spoiler=Pompey, Pyro Crafter]
Name: Pompey
Class: Pyro Crafter
Tagline: "Don't blame me, blame the academy."
This guy a half-elf, by any chance?

I was hoping he would be able to make cooler stuff as a Crafter. Ah well. He probably doesn't need to burn MHP to do so.

Ask the Chief if he's ever heard of fire plants of some kind.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

I was hoping he would be able to make cooler stuff as a Crafter. Ah well. He probably doesn't need to burn MHP to do so.

i c wat u did thar

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Added the new characters to the tvtropes page. Probably lack quite a few tropes that apply though. I'm to tired to check them all.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Soul Jar: The soul stars.
Uh, WTF? Did I miss (a lot of) something or did the author misunderstand the trope meaning?

Also, was the power in the underside explicitly fixed or did we just come back to find it working? And in either case, when did this happen?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:28:31 am by Dariush »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh, WTF? Did I miss (a lot of) something or did the author misunderstand the trope meaning?
We don't understand much about Soul Stars, but it seems that you're potentially OK as long as they're around.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, was the power in the underside explicitly fixed or did we just come back to find it working? And in either case, when did this happen?

The power was fixed during the Cain intermission.  We only observed it coming back on, not the act of fixing it.
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

May i make a suggestion to make use of all the stuff we have obtained in storage?

take the met hat, icy pole, ice flurry, and our blood bandanna.

Bloodshape the bandanna into a binding to attach the met hat to the ice pole, then focus an ice flurry into the met hat "bowl" to fill it with ice spikes in order to make an ice hammer with spikes. like so 

(I made an account for the sole purpose of posting in this thread. and put my dignity on the line to make an image in paint)
Edit* The hat ain't bein used, and the sharp spikey end could be used for a directional block,
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 11:31:10 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One problem.

The Met Hat is more useful being a hat.
Sig

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Not if it isn't being used!

Also, excellent first post. The picture is amazing.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It seems like filling the worn part of the hat with ice spikes might make it a bit hard to make safe to wear...
Sig

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

That hammer's nice, but it needs a propulsion system.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

It seems like filling the worn part of the hat with ice spikes might make it a bit hard to make safe to wear...
I'm pretty sure he means that we're not using it at the moment anyway.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

It's not like we're the one who's gonna be forced to wear it.
/winkwinknudgenudge
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Also, check if the ice shaft is hollow inside. Shennanagens could be had

Fanart!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 03:48:42 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, check if the ice shaft is hollow inside. Shennanagens could be had

Fanart!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If freeformschooler dies, you're the one that takes over. That, or the guy that made the "Party Tower". Because I said so.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 1544