Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3895713 times)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: We now return to...
« Reply #5281 on: June 01, 2013, 11:08:46 pm »

As much as I love Homestuck, it's only got two arguments listed, so it's closer to Doomguy.

I've never read Doomguy. Shame on me, I suppose.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5282 on: June 01, 2013, 11:22:36 pm »

Welp, I go to watch Pulp Fiction tonight and I come back to find Ciro talking like a gangster and kidnapping Cherish.

Coincidence? Once, maybe, but twice?

definitely black magic totally not suspicious
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5283 on: June 01, 2013, 11:26:47 pm »

Switch to Reborn.
We could use some plot importance right about now.

+1 to this.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5284 on: June 01, 2013, 11:27:20 pm »

Switch to Reborn.
+1 to this.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5285 on: June 01, 2013, 11:27:36 pm »

Welp, I go to watch Pulp Fiction tonight and I come back to find Ciro talking like a gangster and kidnapping Cherish.

Coincidence? Once, maybe, but twice?

definitely black magic totally not suspicious

SAY WHAT AGAIN! SAY WHAT AGAIN! AND I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER! SAY WHAT ONE MORE TIME!

Switch to Reborn.
+1 to this.
+1
+1

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5286 on: June 01, 2013, 11:28:50 pm »

As much as I love Homestuck, it's only got two arguments listed, so it's closer to Doomguy.

I've never read Doomguy. Shame on me, I suppose.

Heh, its an old comic so I don't expect a lot of people to have read it. That's why I was happy when I saw Ciro say that, it was a reference to an old comic I read which brought out my nostalgia.

I was mostly just being silly with the before, and I'm happy to share great quoting material (Seriously, almost everything in that freaking comic is quotable as hell) and an entertaining read.

As for the title bit: I kinda want to stick with dwarven, although we don't do shenanigans near enough, although the diabolical would be easy to bring about it would only really be useful for monsters. Can we instead take Practical and make our beloved swordflailchainlampaxespear?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5287 on: June 01, 2013, 11:36:23 pm »

Just a thought, would it be possible to use the plant skill to make plants grow inside people? Would that kill them?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5288 on: June 01, 2013, 11:57:19 pm »

Just a thought, would it be possible to use the plant skill to make plants grow inside people? Would that kill them?

Current experience points to no.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5289 on: June 02, 2013, 12:56:56 am »

If FFS wants a straight answer for his theory crafting I'll give him one.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5290 on: June 02, 2013, 05:01:09 am »

-1 to puppets,
+1 to giving Cherish the letter.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #5291 on: June 02, 2013, 05:31:56 am »

Rip off her Google Glass or whatever, it's brainwashing her and allows her to communicate with Proxxy. If it doesn't work, shoot off one of her limbs. A random one.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5292 on: June 02, 2013, 05:44:51 am »

As much as the idea of giving Cherish the letter interests me, and as much I think that perhaps giving it to her might affect the whole obvious blatant brainwashing going on, I don't think we actually can. FFG has made it clear that we can only metagame to a certain extent... one of these things that is forbidden includes telling Ciro to act a certain way based on a premise that we know, but she does not.

Has Ciro the Reborn even met Cherish? Does she remember her? Does she even know her name? I don't think so, and since we decided not to give the letter to someone who it doesn't belong to (Aka not cherish), we can't give it to Cherish without Ciro knowing that it's Cherish. We can ask her to introduce herself, and maybe that would allow it, though...
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5293 on: June 02, 2013, 06:42:06 am »

I doubt Cherish is actually being brainwashed, considering her hate for Al. I think she actually likes Proxxy because Proxxy treats her nice, contrary to Al.

+1 to Al-puppet
-1 to all forms of violence. (as long as she doesn't attack us)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5294 on: June 02, 2013, 06:46:29 am »

I dunno about that, she was crushing on Al pretty badly, then he kills a guy and suddenly it's "ohgod you're a terrible person I hate you so much blah blah blah." She makes friends with Proxxy, and next thing you know she's gloating to someone she's just met how her new friend is going to murder them while their friends watch.
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 1544