Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896263 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: SLOGDOUKEN
« Reply #3780 on: May 17, 2013, 02:31:34 pm »

I wonder how Floe looks like without her scarf covering the bottom half of her face...

Probably horrible scarred from us in a past life pushing her into a pit of Acid.

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: May 17, 2013, 03:15:17 pm »

The two step on a familiar-looking platform and vanish. Moments later, the platform vanishes, too.

You kind of wish you could do that.

((Will do the rest of the suggestions later. End cutscene, I guess.))[/center]

EDIT: Forgot an image

INTERESTING! Familiar looking platform as in the Teleport panels with the T-shape on it?

I guess we should go and explore a bit now. Are there any areas of the Underside we haven't been to.
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: May 17, 2013, 03:57:15 pm »

Do you mean like a nickname? I suppose it's possible, although it seems a bit...improbable, unless Betweenford has a really nice side he hasn't shown in his minimal appearances.
I don't mean "Angel" Floe's name for Betweenford, I mean it's what she calls everyone she finds agreeable.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: May 17, 2013, 03:59:12 pm »

Do you mean like a nickname? I suppose it's possible, although it seems a bit...improbable, unless Betweenford has a really nice side he hasn't shown in his minimal appearances.
I don't mean "Angel" Floe's name for Betweenford, I mean it's what she calls everyone she finds agreeable.
We now have 12 possibilities. Can anyone refute one of them?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: May 17, 2013, 05:01:29 pm »

Better answer is if any of them can be proven.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: May 17, 2013, 05:13:43 pm »

Probably not yet, so let's focus on ones we can disprove for now. That's a lot easier, anyways.

Spoiler: Possibilities: (click to show/hide)
In other news, I evidently forgot the length of my own list. To make up for that, I made up a few more on-the-spot!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: May 17, 2013, 08:06:31 pm »

Probably not yet, so let's focus on ones we can disprove for now. That's a lot easier, anyways.

In other news, I evidently forgot the length of my own list. To make up for that, I made up a few more on-the-spot!
I think 10 is the most likely.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: May 17, 2013, 08:11:12 pm »

I agree with Cheese. Its like calling someone "hun" or "darling." What at most can be derived is that they like each other.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: May 17, 2013, 08:18:47 pm »

Well.... He is necessary for the continuation of the Warrens... Can't blame her.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: May 17, 2013, 08:19:11 pm »

I agree with Cheese. Its like calling someone "hun" or "darling." What at most can be derived is that they like each other.
Or at least can tolerate each other.

Also, awesome quote ziggurat.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: May 17, 2013, 08:21:38 pm »

Well, if we're really sure she's who we think she is, that means that Betweenford and those guys probably deal with the signal in some form or another. Not that I imagine that's much of a surprise to anyone really.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: May 17, 2013, 08:34:32 pm »

This. She has an American Southerner accent. She probably eats grits with breakfast and has a Confederate flag on her undies.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: May 17, 2013, 09:01:39 pm »

As a Floridian, which is the deepest south, I take offense to that sir! You forgot to mention about the beer!

Anyways, yeah, she just has a weird accent; and has no quality sense of direction.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 09:03:25 pm by javierpwn »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: May 17, 2013, 09:35:04 pm »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: May 17, 2013, 09:36:55 pm »

Three problems with that theory.
1. Someone pointed out that the...one interactive prologue thing had something important with the name "angel.something"
2. There are far, far more common affectations. Like "hon," "darling," "sweetie."
3. That's pretty dull.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 1544