Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3897213 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: ....
« Reply #3600 on: May 11, 2013, 09:22:30 am »

Fuck, this changes the definition of Illborn entirely.

Head downward and do rush to diplomice the blue-clothed lady before she dissapears.

This girl almost HAS to be a sibling.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: May 11, 2013, 09:57:47 am »

Awww... Chief is an Illborn? This ruins our proposals on him being a Sibling! Curse you FFS!
At least it helps to explain humans can be Illborn as well.
Head down, Marvel at the fact BetweenFord isn't keeping cheaters at bay
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:59:33 am by javierpwn »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: May 11, 2013, 10:21:31 am »

BetweenFord isn't keeping cheaters at bay

SLAP ALL THE BUTTON COMBOS AND HOPE IT DOES SOMETHING

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: May 11, 2013, 10:25:47 am »

Absorb the rifle, make a revolver. Focus very hard on this Ciro, it's important!

-1 to murder.
+1, our luck will change eventually!

Ciro: Go down the ladder, towards those voices.
+1, quietly

Murder Chief. He's 853 years old, classified as Illborn and couldn't wait to get us out of his sight. Murdering him is the only sensible thing accomplishable in this situation.

Fuck, this changes the definition of Illborn entirely.
Why? Soulless humans are possible, no?

This girl almost HAS to be a sibling.
Almost?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: May 11, 2013, 10:28:34 am »

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓← →← → B A
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 10:31:53 am by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: May 11, 2013, 10:39:24 am »

Ask Floe? and Betweenford if they can help us find Al and Riltia.
Try to keep them occupied for 5 turns, so we can scan Betweenford.
Also ask them about Cherish.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: May 11, 2013, 10:53:46 am »

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓← →← → B A
Select Start
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: May 11, 2013, 11:11:07 am »

It's hilarious how everyone constantly opposes the murder of people who are more or less guaranteed to become major headaches later on, and yet there was an unanimous agreement on murdering Wilford.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: May 11, 2013, 11:13:52 am »

It's hilarious how everyone constantly opposes the murder of people who are more or less guaranteed to become major headaches later on, and yet there was an unanimous agreement on murdering Wilford.
I didn't agree!
And why are you so sure Chief is going to be a headache? Because he's an Illborn? By that logic, kill Slog.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: May 11, 2013, 11:21:33 am »

I didn't agree!
And why are you so sure Chief is going to be a headache? Because he's an Illborn? By that logic, kill Slog.

truly you must be dedicated to murder our only source of extra inventory slots right now just to appease your logic

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: May 11, 2013, 11:23:01 am »

I didn't agree!
truly you must be dedicated to murder our only source of extra inventory slots right now just to appease your logic
That was a sarcastic bolding!
Sig

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
  • whooshing winds and all that jazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: May 11, 2013, 11:26:45 am »

I oppose murderung anything right now because we have little in the line of support, and only 3 hp on Ciro.
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: May 11, 2013, 11:29:41 am »

I didn't agree!
That was a sarcastic bolding!

you have opposed slog from the very beginning, and i couldn't put it far from you to want him dead for whatever devious purpose that you have devised

what do you dislike in the way of blorble

is it jealousy for not being an endless barrel of dopamine, enough to be poisonous when licked (we need to lick slog sometime, by the way)

are you in cahoots with the ruby aficionados who find slog nothing other than unnecessary ballast keeping the party away from commencing dungeon crawling in order to find their prize

let it be known that i'm onto you

* LordSlowpoke puts on a tinfoil hat and departs for the WMG thread!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: May 11, 2013, 11:38:08 am »

There was no anonimousity there.

Just people forgetting that if you don't want something to happen, you need to state it explicitedly.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: May 11, 2013, 11:42:02 am »

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 1544