Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896980 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: ....
« Reply #3615 on: May 11, 2013, 11:43:16 am »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: May 11, 2013, 11:43:55 am »

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: May 11, 2013, 11:45:03 am »

I think Darkish knows that and wants to kill Slog anyways

Or just wants to piss you off.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:47:58 am by RedWarrior0 »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: May 11, 2013, 11:56:44 am »

I wouldn't kill him.

Just throw him out of the party once better party members take up slots.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: May 11, 2013, 11:59:38 am »

Hm. So the Chief isn't a Sibling, which means that unless Betweenford is... man this is tricky. Very interesting that it seems Betweenford is no friend of Oric. Did we ever scan Ritlia? I think we need to assess her siblinghood as soon as possible, if one of our five guesses is wrong.

Also, iron chunks of Illborn corpse are worth mad lewtz! Take the iron corpse to the market and sell sell sell!

We should also restore that save, both to heal Ciro and hopefully find out if Ritlia and Al are still, y'know, alive.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: May 11, 2013, 12:04:35 pm »

Re-reading that I realized that every time something like this happens (Killing Wilford and activating over soul) My actions are always predating it, I suggested killing wilford, don' know why really, and I told Ciro to do the
Do the blood magey thingy!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: May 11, 2013, 12:11:22 pm »

If we confront Betweenford and mystery girl, +1 to flirting again.  For we have the Ring of Flirting!  If we don't go down there, I suggest we go sleep in Mili's house.  As this is a game, it will heal us.  As we absorbed Mili and died there, it will be good for some exposition!  Plus, if we roll a natural 20 on luck, we'll get some kind of dream sequence revealing Ciro's backstory, as well as an intermission while resting!  Plus we can totally use Slog as a pillow.  Get voting, guys!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: May 11, 2013, 12:52:19 pm »

Hm.... I think this removes the "illborn are after freesouls" thing. I understand now why they didn't go after Wilford, he was an illborn as well, but that doesn't explain why Al wasn't an enemy of the town since he was a freesoul. But Chief... Chief has lived for a long, long time. I wonder how many cycles that guys has lived through, watching everything repeat for so long. Damn, no wonder he's an ass, he's probably seen everything he's worked for crash and burn so many times...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: May 11, 2013, 01:03:37 pm »

If we confront Betweenford and mystery girl, +1 to flirting again.  For we have the Ring of Flirting!  If we don't go down there, I suggest we go sleep in Mili's house.  As this is a game, it will heal us.  As we absorbed Mili and died there, it will be good for some exposition!  Plus, if we roll a natural 20 on luck, we'll get some kind of dream sequence revealing Ciro's backstory, as well as an intermission while resting!  Plus we can totally use Slog as a pillow.  Get voting, guys!
This sounds like a good idea.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: May 11, 2013, 01:53:41 pm »

CIRO: Consume part of lump of iron to get +something melee damage blood.

SLOG: Contemplate mycology.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: May 11, 2013, 02:04:45 pm »

Contemplate fungus? Why?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: May 11, 2013, 02:09:37 pm »

It is the most useful thing I think he can do right now.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: May 11, 2013, 02:13:45 pm »

Hm.... I think this removes the "illborn are after freesouls" thing. I understand now why they didn't go after Wilford, he was an illborn as well, but that doesn't explain why Al wasn't an enemy of the town since he was a freesoul. But Chief... Chief has lived for a long, long time. I wonder how many cycles that guys has lived through, watching everything repeat for so long. Damn, no wonder he's an ass, he's probably seen everything he's worked for crash and burn so many times...
It might even have something to do with this quote here:

Going to the Underside might do something to Illborn themselves, giving them the proper capabilities to speak and other stuff; provided they survive the DL1
Hm. So the Chief isn't a Sibling, which means that unless Betweenford is... man this is tricky. Very interesting that it seems Betweenford is no friend of Oric. Did we ever scan Ritlia? I think we need to assess her siblinghood as soon as possible, if one of our five guesses is wrong.

Also, iron chunks of Illborn corpse are worth mad lewtz! Take the iron corpse to the market and sell sell sell!

We should also restore that save, both to heal Ciro and hopefully find out if Ritlia and Al are still, y'know, alive.
I don't think searchbots are Illborn, just plain robots; although they were Rilitia's

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: May 11, 2013, 02:16:04 pm »

They weren't Riltia's, they were Proxxy's. She's made mention of them several times, if I recall.
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 1544