Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1477 1478 [1479] 1480 1481 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901017 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: You're not me.
« Reply #22170 on: December 25, 2015, 06:21:38 pm »

Hey guys, I have an idea. You notice how there those two outer suckers on top of that platform.

When the outer sucker underneath the platform get close enough, Al knock down that pillar with the bartering ram and hope the platform crushes the sucker underneath
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22171 on: December 25, 2015, 06:23:34 pm »

Hey guys, I have an idea. You notice how there those two outer suckers on top of that platform.

When the outer sucker underneath the platform get close enough, Al knock down that pillar with the bartering ram and hope the platform crushes the sucker underneath
+1 to tactics.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22172 on: December 25, 2015, 06:30:41 pm »

Go back and collect a few eggs so we can hatch our own super-loyal, super-useful outer sucker pets in the middle of town. There is no possible way this could go wrong.

Then beat the outer sucker with the hat at a game of rock paper scissors. Or tactical diplomacy. Or rap battling. Or mass dance-off. They're three grubs and a magbot, how much groove could they have?

We agreed that Ciro get the amulet for a reason, don't forget that it soulbinds on use.
Well then start reciting it real quick, because Al is everyone's waifu. +1 Almulet if we're using it at all.

I could also be persuaded to give it to Cherish, but Ciro's a relatively boring option here. You hear me Ciro? You're shit as a waifu! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22173 on: December 25, 2015, 06:34:45 pm »

Ciro is the best waifu! Use the pendant!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22174 on: December 25, 2015, 06:47:18 pm »

Go back and collect a few eggs so we can hatch our own super-loyal, super-useful outer sucker pets in the middle of town. There is no possible way this could go wrong.

Then beat the outer sucker with the hat at a game of rock paper scissors. Or tactical diplomacy. Or rap battling. Or mass dance-off. They're three grubs and a magbot, how much groove could they have?

We agreed that Ciro get the amulet for a reason, don't forget that it soulbinds on use.
Well then start reciting it real quick, because Al is everyone's waifu. +1 Almulet if we're using it at all.

I could also be persuaded to give it to Cherish, but Ciro's a relatively boring option here. You hear me Ciro? You're shit as a waifu! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
+1

But have Slog do it so we don't waste inventory space.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22175 on: December 25, 2015, 07:22:17 pm »

What?  Ciro is best Waifu by far!

By the way Ciro, how are you holding up?  Any further issues or discomfort since your rebirth?  We aren't you, but we do care what happens to you.  After all, you're the only way we're going to be able to break the cycle.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22176 on: December 25, 2015, 07:28:29 pm »

For all that Ciro and Riltia are obsessed with each other, their respective bits on the shipping grid seem mediocre.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22177 on: December 25, 2015, 09:33:09 pm »

Goombess + Waifu pendant fusion dance GO!

Clearly the hat grants 999 H.P., Hat:Get!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22178 on: December 25, 2015, 09:41:11 pm »

Has anybody noticed that we can interpret a character's shipping to themselves as self-esteem?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22179 on: December 25, 2015, 10:02:35 pm »

Has anybody noticed that we can interpret a character's shipping to themselves as self-esteem?
Narcissism

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22180 on: December 25, 2015, 10:49:25 pm »

Sexy clone makeouts.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22181 on: December 25, 2015, 11:08:14 pm »

Sexy clone makeouts.
hey pathos
whats up

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22182 on: December 25, 2015, 11:25:26 pm »

Ciro, please use a darker shade of red.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22183 on: December 25, 2015, 11:58:16 pm »

Ciro, please use a darker shade of red.

Look at this weirdo who don't use darkling.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #22184 on: December 26, 2015, 01:50:22 am »

+1 to tactics.
+1

-1 to magical girl al
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 1477 1478 [1479] 1480 1481 ... 1544